The Mighty Celtic... - Page 169 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh really ya fuckin arsehole. This was just a blatant attempt to smear Celtics good name. I have done many sessions through my coaching career, watched various programs and documentaries, and sexual abuse is sadly a part of sports, the workplace, schools, just alot does not get reported out of fear.  Do you think I really give a flying fuck.what you or that idiot DD thinking me? This was just another blatant post directed at Celtic FC....

Wow

You have some serious issues ramy.

18 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I've only just noticed a report was released this week about the historic child abuse in Scottish football.

Several clubs have been named. Everyone knows about what happened at celtic but Falkirk, hibs, Partick and rangers have all been named and told to apologise. Celtic and hibs attempt to apologise are a disgrace, silence from ibrox.

Partick have apologised.

I've read what celtic, hibs and Partick thistle have said in their statements and they are all very much identical so why is celtic and hibs statements unacceptable to you but what Partick thistle has put out there is an acceptable apology. what happened at all clubs involved was a very serious and abhorrent situation and shouldn't be used for petty point scoring between clubs these men suffered and still do its a fuckin disgrace that anybody should use what happened as a look at your clubs that's terrible when really the people who do this couldn't give a fuck for the victims

1 minute ago, jcs said:

I've read what celtic, hibs and Partick thistle have said in their statements and they are all very much identical so why is celtic and hibs statements unacceptable to you but what Partick thistle has put out there is an acceptable apology. what happened at all clubs involved was a very serious and abhorrent situation and shouldn't be used for petty point scoring between clubs these men suffered and still do its a fuckin disgrace that anybody should use what happened as a look at your clubs that's terrible when really the people who do this couldn't give a fuck for the victims

Partick apologised, celtic and hibs didn't. This isn't about point scoring. It's a legitimate topic to discuss. 

Ramy turned it into a rage fest as always

Edited by vanderark14

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Wow

You have some serious issues ramy.

Oh really? No you lot have done serious issues with the shite you continually post. There was no reason to post this on a Celtic thread. Typical of the SAME folk that are always at it. So take yir accusations and shove them right up yir fuckin arse....

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh really? No you lot have done serious issues with the shite you continually post. There was no reason to post this on a Celtic thread. Typical of the SAME folk that are always at it. So take yir accusations and shove them right up yir fuckin arse....

What accusations? 

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Partick apologised, celtic and hibs didn't. This isn't about point scoring. It's a legitimate topic to discuss. 

Ramy turned it into a rage fest as always

Are you nuts yes they have, it has been discussed that's why there's 192 page report 

Edited by jcs

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Just that you mentioned Partick that's all.  They as far as I know have not been implicated in what I have read.

Partick have been mentioned in the report and they've released an apology.

Just now, vanderark14 said:

Partick apologised, celtic and hibs didn't. 

I didn't know that so sorry.  I know what went on at Partick as was there at the time.  I never knew that had come out though.  The guy was found in his flat drank himself to death.  Didn't know Partick had apologised for that.  I have said on here before my first Junior manager at Armadale was James McCafferty.  I would never have thought in a million years he would be a peadophile.  I suppose his only saving grace is that he handed himself in and admitted everything.  The phrase that Big Jock knew really irks me.  He probably did know but did his best to protect the club.  Different days.  It is still going on now in every level of society sadly.  But football supporters shouldnt use this crap as a point scoring exercise.

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

I didn't know that so sorry.  I know what went on at Partick as was there at the time.  I never knew that had come out though.  The guy was found in his flat drank himself to death.  Didn't know Partick had apologised for that.  I have said on here before my first Junior manager at Armadale was James McCafferty.  I would never have thought in a million years he would be a peadophile.  I suppose his only saving grace is that he handed himself in and admitted everything.  The phrase that Big Jock knew really irks me.  He probably did know but did his best to protect the club.  Different days.  It is still going on now in every level of society sadly.  But football supporters shouldnt use this crap as a point scoring exercise.

This isn't a point scoring exercise RH. That's not my style

I will put this out there for all to read. If anyone thinks that clubs across Scotland, Britain, Europe, Asia, South America have never had this problem, you are blind. Your telling me that clubs that have been around for decades, some over 100 years, have never had one instance of a child being looked at, spoken to, or god forgiven innapropiatly touched, you are sadly mistaken. That's the abuse I am speaking of. It's disgusting, and just because its maybe "minor" in some eyes,  it is still CHILD abuse... It is totally disgusting and even writing this angers me as I have 2 boys of my own... I'm done on this topic...

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

This isn't a point scoring exercise RH. That's not my style

The only point scoring exercise I can see is someone accusing EVERY football club in Britain of covering up child abuse, which is quite frankly disgusting and uncalled for. 

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I will put this out there for all to read. If anyone thinks that clubs across Scotland, Britain, Europe, Asia, South America have never had this problem, you are blind. Your telling me that clubs that have been around for decades, some over 100 years, have never had one instance of a child being looked at, spoken to, or god forgiven innapropiatly touched, you are sadly mistaken. That's the abuse I am speaking of. It's disgusting, and just because its maybe "minor" in some eyes,  it is still CHILD abuse... It is totally disgusting and even writing this angers me as I have 2 boys of my own... I'm done on this topic...

You simply can’t accuse people of abusing children because of what you think may have happened. You have made a disgusting accusation to hundreds of football clubs, with not one shred of evidence. Nothing you say can disguise what you meant to say. 

edit: I see you’ve expanded it to clubs across the world now, any evidence of this? 🙄

Edited by dandydunn

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

The only point scoring exercise I can see is someone accusing EVERY football club in Britain of covering up child abuse, which is quite frankly disgusting and uncalled for. 

I'm not going to respond to him. Too many threads end up about him

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You simply can’t accuse people of abusing children because of what you think may have happened. You have made a disgusting accusation to hundreds of football clubs, with not one shred of evidence. Nothing you say can disguise what you meant to say. 

edit: I see you’ve expanded it to clubs across the world now, any evidence of this? 🙄

Looking for attention again bawhied? I'm still in that hate filled thick hied of yours.....  

7 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I'm not going to respond to him. Too many threads end up about him

Then why did you post such a disgusting post, directed straight at Celtic FC? You think I'm gonnae let this go ya fuckin roaster? Same folk, different day.. Its boring....