The Mighty Celtic... - Page 168 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

2 hours ago, jcs said:

I'm not here to defend or destroy either, I just find it interesting in the I hate you rolling hills or Ramy whoever is involved, I've got you on ignore, yet they know every post either has made, they're either liars or  the ignore function doesn't work 

It doesn’t work because a few on here don’t have them on ignore and we see their shite 2nd hand in replies to people’s  posts 🤯

My grandad said there is only one thing worse than folk talking about you.  And that is folk not talking about you.  I am not liked by a lot on here because I am the only Rangers supporter who defends my team.  And never in a bad way.  I will use Ramy's term, it is Banter.  Nothing more nothing less.  Some folk like it and some don't.

58 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

My grandad said there is only one thing worse than folk talking about you.  And that is folk not talking about you.  I am not liked by a lot on here because I am the only Rangers supporter who defends my team.  And never in a bad way.  I will use Ramy's term, it is Banter.  Nothing more nothing less.  Some folk like it and some don't.

Oh aye,your not liked because of your heroic defence of ra glasgow rangers eff see.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by vanderark14

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Oh aye,your not liked because of your heroic defence of ra glasgow rangers eff see.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

There isn't a Glasgow Rangers fc anymore they are "The Rangers fc" 

I've only just noticed a report was released this week about the historic child abuse in Scottish football.

Several clubs have been named. Everyone knows about what happened at celtic but Falkirk, hibs, Partick and rangers have all been named and told to apologise. Celtic and hibs attempt to apologise are a disgrace, silence from ibrox.

Partick have apologised.

Edited by vanderark14

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

I've only just noticed a report was released about the historic child abuse in Scottish football.

Several clubs have been named. Everyone knows about what happened at celtic but Falkirk, hibs, Partick and rangers have all been named and told to apologise. Celtic and hibs attempt to apologise are a disgrace, silence from ibrox.

Partick have apologised.

Why in the name of fuck would you post this? Every fuckin club in Britain has had this problem, some swept under the carpet, so have a think before you go and post this pish on a Celtic thread....

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Why in the name of fuck would you post this? Every fuckin club in Britain has had this problem, some swept under the carpet, so have a think before you go and post this pish on a Celtic thread....

Every club in Britain has historic child abuse? That’s quite a damning statement to make, I assume you have the facts on this?

12 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Wow I knew were a complete fuck up but this post really takes you to a new low.

All of what I said is in the news lately and cetlic are at the heart of it

Edited by vanderark14

16 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I've only just noticed a report was released this week about the historic child abuse in Scottish football.

Partick have apologised.

What happened at Partick?

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh fuck, the stalker has returned.. Thought you blocked me?

Nah, confusing you is more fun. 

Anyway, back to the subject raised. You claim every club in Britain has history of hiding child abuse. Care to expand, or is this another lie to try and deflect what we already know?

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

What happened at Partick?

Don't know the details. Hutchison Vale, Falkirk and Forres all named too.

Today was the first I'd read about the report. Alex Thomson has been reporting on it

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Wow I knew were a complete fuck up but this post really takes you to a new low.

Oh really ya fuckin arsehole. This was just a blatant attempt to smear Celtics good name. I have done many sessions through my coaching career, watched various programs and documentaries, and sexual abuse is sadly a part of sports, the workplace, schools, just alot does not get reported out of fear.  Do you think I really give a flying fuck.what you or that idiot DD thinking me? This was just another blatant post directed at Celtic FC....