The Mighty Celtic... - Page 160 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

3 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Last time St Mirren beat Celtic Mowbray got the bullet and Lennon got the job first time round. Will be a somewhat ironic if this is the result that does for him. 

You musy think all your christmases have come at one time. Rangers have been better obviously but celtic have made it so easy

I dont get Lennons angle here. He is staying for the money, so.much for loyalty. He will defo be gone, if not now, defo soon.. The longer he stays and carries on this circus, the more damage he is doing to his credibility and reputation as a manager. Who in the name of fuck would hire him? 

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Lennon blaming the players again, saying they let him down. Lock this clown up ffs...

Football is about opinions.  The players have let him down.  Rangers have caught up and overtaken.  If Rangers were still in the Championship Celtic would be top.  Get a swally in ye.  I am on my 3rd Glenlivet with one of my Burds. Or as I like to call them now.  My Red Arrows.  Stand on 👉

Thinking, maybe the Mods can close this thread on a temporary basis tae next season as we are not "Mighty" at the moment.. We will be "Mighty" again the next campaign.  I know you are upset with me, as you binned me for 7 days.. Please show the rest of the board the compassion you have within yourselves, and grant me this one wish.. I will also leave Dandydunn alone..   Respect.. BR 1314.....

18 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Thinking, maybe the Mods can close this thread on a temporary basis tae next season as we are not "Mighty" at the moment.. We will be "Mighty" again the next campaign.  I know you are upset with me, as you binned me for 7 days.. Please show the rest of the board the compassion you have within yourselves, and grant me this one wish.. I will also leave Dandydunn alone..   Respect.. BR 1314.....

I think I am going to greet.