The Mighty Celtic... - Page 158 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh dear. I've hit a nerve. Dont say anything to the Dons boys or the toys come flying oot the pram fae all directions... You worry about McInness, and I'll worry about Lennon....

I’ve nae nerves left to hit, Mcinnes has seen to that, you can have him when Lennon does the honourable thing and leaves Scotland 😜

13 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

OMG, not you again. Its fuckin banter for christ sake....

So id assume you would laugh it off if someone called you a fenian so and so on here? After all, it’s just a bit of banter. 

You’ve actually had a lot of decent content these last few weeks, but your colours are showing now. 

I dare say we can add homophobe to the expanding list of what you are. 

Edited by dandydunn

Just now, dandydunn said:

So id assume you would laugh it off if someone called you a fenian so and so on here? After all, it’s just a bit of banter. 

You’ve actually had a lot of decent co tent these last few weeks, but your colours are showing now. 

I dare say we can add homophobe to the expanding list of what you are. 

You think whatever you want about me sir. I could not care less. Oh, and I am so chuffed you think my posts lately have been acceptable... Sincerely, the Homophobic, terrorist supporting bigot....

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You think whatever you want about me sir. I could not care less. Oh, and I am so chuffed you think my posts lately have been acceptable... Sincerely, the Homophobic, terrorist supporting bigot....

Good to see you’ve resorted to type again, failing to answer direct questions posed to you. 

Finally the board sees you for the scumbag you really are. 

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Good to see you’ve resorted to type again, failing to answer direct questions posed to you. 

Finally the board sees you for the scumbag you really are. 

Back to the insults again I see. Maybe one day you will grow up to be a big boy.... How is the bingo btw? 

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Back to the insults again I see. Maybe one day you will grow up to be a big boy.... How is the bingo btw? 

You just made a homophobic comment on the internet for all to see, I don’t give a fuck about insulting you. 

Fucking homophobe. 

Keep the squabling going lads.  Meanwhile Rangers get on about our business watching the league from the top.  Quietly.  While Celtic were in Dubai on a jolly Gerrard gave his players the week off to spend with their families.  After playing Thursday/Sunday since August.  That is what you call Management and Leadership.  Also didn't cost them £250k.

1 minute ago, Jim Beem said:

Sure you do. 😂😂

Yeah, I do. Much like I would have if any sort of racism is thrown about too. 

If you’re ok staying in the 70’s, then crack on, but some folk are a bit more tolerant of others, it’s the 21st century after all. 

Just now, dandydunn said:

Yeah, I do. Much like I would have if any sort of racism is thrown about too. 

If you’re ok staying in the 70’s, then crack on, but some folk are a bit more tolerant of others, it’s the 21st century after all. 

😂😂. No bother champ. 

45 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Keep the squabling going lads.  Meanwhile Rangers get on about our business watching the league from the top.  Quietly.  While Celtic were in Dubai on a jolly Gerrard gave his players the week off to spend with their families.  After playing Thursday/Sunday since August.  That is what you call Management and Leadership.  Also didn't cost them £250k.

Quitely are u kidding u never shut up