The Mighty Celtic... - Page 157 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

23 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Plastic Jock McPaddy.

Tell yae what. Me being born in Glasgow, you are no to far fae me. Next time I am over, I will buy you a pint, and tell you all about the history of Scotland.. I am more Scottish than Porrage Oats, The Bay City Rollers, and Rab C Nesbitt combined... Yae ken ya bam...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Tell yae what. Me being born in Glasgow, you are no to far fae me. Next time I am over, I will buy you a pint, and tell you all about the history of Scotland.. I am more Scottish than Porrage Oats, The Bay City Rollers, and Rab C Nesbitt combined... Yae ken ya bam...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Learn how to spell porage then folk might believe you.  Kid.

Scott's Porage Original Scottish Porridge Oats

Whats the chances whoever Celtic roll out to the press say it wasnt a red card. 

Fending off the player or some nonsence given the ball had been moved on, Brown then looks for his man, steps towards him and swings his arm round.

Well what can I say on klimala for Griffiths non existant apart from nearly giving away a should have been penalty, brown on for soro n sent off quicker than he came on, the dubai trip work wonders a goal keeper that thinks its fuckin beach volleyball he's playing why can't he ever try to catch a ball. 

2 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

Whats the chances whoever Celtic roll out to the press say it wasnt a red card. 

Fending off the player or some nonsence given the ball had been moved on, Brown then looks for his man, steps towards him and swings his arm round.

He swung his arm n that's dangerous play although let's be honest the livi player went down as if he had hooked him, I'm not defending brown because I can't 

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

As a Celtic shareholder of over 20 years, if Lennon is not dismissed with immediate effect, I will have no choice to fly over to Glasgow, and storm the gates of Parkhead. I have fucking had it.....

Calm down man the league was finished ages ago, your right in lennon should do the proper thing n resign although he won't as he is a stubborn bastard, the subs I seen said it all for me ( only caught the second half although wish I hadn't) n to even think of playing the Greek tragedy that is barkas just shows how stubborn he is. I bought him so I'm playing even though we all know he's pish 

Just now, jcs said:

Calm down man the league was finished ages ago, your right in lennon should do the proper thing n resign although he won't as he is a stubborn bastard, the subs I seen said it all for me ( only caught the second half although wish I hadn't) n to even think of playing the Greek tragedy that is barkas just shows how stubborn he is. I bought him so I'm playing him even though we all know he's pish 

12 minutes ago, jcs said:

He swung his arm n that's dangerous play although let's be honest the livi player went down as if he had hooked him, I'm not defending brown because I can't 

In fairness he was caught by a swinging forearm which would have been unexpected so im not surprised he went down. Looked like his face was marked in the pictures after.

14 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

Who was the other missing player though. Any reason given for Edourd not being in the squad? Potential transfer?

I heard Ntcham has covid n House shares with eduard

16 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

In fairness he was caught by a swinging forearm which would have been unexpected so im not surprised he went down. Looked like his face was marked in the pictures after.

It didn't look like he caught the livi man's  face when they showed the incident in slow mo, brown was sent off for the motion which was correct as it showed intent of dangerous play just my opinion as I said before I'm not trying to defend him as I cant

4 hours ago, jcs said:

It didn't look like he caught the livi man's  face when they showed the incident in slow mo, brown was sent off for the motion which was correct as it showed intent of dangerous play just my opinion as I said before I'm not trying to defend him as I cant

I didn't think he really caught him either at first but when the Livi boy comes up you can see a big bruise like mark on his face.

14 hours ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

I didn't think he really caught him either at first but when the Livi boy comes up you can see a big bruise like mark on his face.

I think it's his shoulder that makes contact first with his face and then the arm strikes him somewhere lower.