The Mighty Celtic... - Page 156 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

2 minutes ago, WCTA said:

That’s all fine and well but not when there’s a sale on for outside gardening furniture. I spotted a cracking table and chairs set today. 

Looks like America’s humour is as pish as Canada’s 🥴

4 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Looks like America’s humour is as pish as Canada’s 🥴

It’s humor in the US. I was being genuine too. I was out for a KFC and I thought to myself, I need a haircut. So I went to the pub, had a few Mountain Dews then walked over to the post office where I asked about the garden furniture.

8 hours ago, WCTA said:

It’s humor in the US. I was being genuine too. I was out for a KFC and I thought to myself, I need a haircut. So I went to the pub, had a few Mountain Dews then walked over to the post office where I asked about the garden furniture.

Proves my point, yanks can’t do humour unless it’s their president.

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

This is my, "RH does talk some pure shite " face...

20201222_083148.jpg

Aye ok.  Don't let the facts get in the way kid.  16 in front Bhoyo.  Check the Sottish League positions as they are today..  And then check who are world record holders!!!  Have a good day though.  Rangers will hump you at New Year the same as last year.  You were lucky against a second division team on penalties.  I am betting Rangers minus 3.

8 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Aye ok.  Don't let the facts get in the way kid.  16 in front Bhoyo.  Check the Sottish League positions as they are today..  And then check who are world record holders!!!  Have a good day though.  Rangers will hump you at New Year the same as last year.  You were lucky against a second division team on penalties.  I am betting Rangers minus 3.

So Hearts are in the 2nd division now? Did they get relegated after the Cup Final?

11 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Oh man.  You fell for that.  If brains were chocolate you wouldn't have enough to fill a Smartie.

Aye OK then.  To be honest, I have confidence in our players, I just have no confidence in our manager, and unfortunately, he calls the shots..

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Aye OK then.  To be honest, I have confidence in our players, I just have no confidence in our manager, and unfortunately, he calls the shots..

TBH I don't think of him as a Football manager.  Just a human being who has had his whole life being targeted through religious bigotry.  And now his own fans have turned on him despite answering the call when Rodgers walked out.  From an outsider I feel that is unfair because a supporter doesn't agree with his tactics.  Don't get me wrong Ramy I felt the same about McCoist as a manager so don't want to be a hypocrite.  I just think Lennon deserves a bit more credit than he gets.  The problem is and I have asked you before which I still haven't heard an answer from any Celtic fan.  Who do you replace him with?  I think the only one is Steve Clarke but hopefully he is in a position now where he doessn't need the hassle.  And Pope Guardiola won't give the white smoke either 😄 👍

• 3 weeks later...

See the mighty Celtic have put their entire U19 team on furlough, pretty bad after spending £250K on the 1st teams holiday to Dubai, so in a roundabout way the tax payers are paying for the Dubai fiasco, couldn’t make it up ffs 🤬

The comeback starts tonight Bhoys. We are The Famous Glasgow Celtic, the Champions, it's not impossible to achieve the immortal 10. I have faith. If folk believe Rangers are the same club, then I believe we can claw back and win 10 In A Row..... Booooooooom !!!!!!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿💪💪💪💪👊👊👊👊👊🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏