The Mighty Celtic... - Page 152 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

1 minute ago, wee-toon-red said:

Are Lawwell and the board happy to have Lennon as a shield to protect them, to an extent, for resting on their laurels and not spending big enough or wisely enough to win 10 in a row?

Don't get me started on Lawell ffs! I've no doubt Rodgers was for the off but his departure was undoubtedly hastened by our CEO fucking up deals for McGinn, Piccini and Castagne to name but three. To then appoint Lenny in the showers after a day on the razz in hospitality was the ultimate piss take. 

There's a lot more wrong at Parkhead than Neil Lennon but that's the best place to start. 

13 minutes ago, wee-toon-red said:

Are Lawwell and the board happy to have Lennon as a shield to protect them, to an extent, for resting on their laurels and not spending big enough or wisely enough to win 10 in a row?

Although if Jack Ross is the best alternative they can find then no wonder they're sticking with Lennon.

Only if they are planning on going down the 'cheap as chips' route again. 

13 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I've a feeling Lennon might get a bit of a response out of the players tonight, although Milan should still be too strong.  2-1.

I get what your are saying mate, that normally happens, but Milan are second in the group and only 1 point ahead of Sparta, so they have it all to play for.. 

45 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Plus I read that AC are the protestant team in Milan.  Don't know if that is true.  The AC Billy Boys 👉

Whit?? What has that got to do with anything. I could care less if they are protestant, catholic, bhuddist, Muslim, Jewish, Harry Krishna, who gives a fuck. Its a football team...

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Whit?? What has that got to do with anything. I could care less if they are protestant, catholic, bhuddist, Muslim, Jewish, Harry Krishna, who gives a fuck. Its a football team...

C'mon man.  I didn't even think that you were that daft to fall for that one.  A protestant Italian side???  My my Ramy 😆

8 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

C'mon man.  I didn't even think that you were that daft to fall for that one.  A protestant Italian side???  My my Ramy 😆

Are you thick? Of course there are no proddys living in Italy. The Pope lives there... Smarten up man...

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Are you thick? Of course there are no proddys living in Italy. The Pope lives there... Smarten up man...

Ha ha.  What is Pope spelt backwards?  Epop.  Another 4 letter word beginning with E???  Evil.  See it all makes sense to me 👉.  Watching game mate?  I will watch it then the Rangers game.  Yous are up against it I think.  Milan need to win to go through.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Ha ha.  What is Pope spelt backwards?  Epop.  Another 4 letter word beginning with E???  Evil.  See it all makes sense to me 👉.  Watching game mate?  I will watch it then the Rangers game.  Yous are up against it I think.  Milan need to win to go through.

🙂. Good banter. I'm at work, but I have unlimited data on my mobile so I will give hesgoal a shout.. Try catch a bit. I have no hope. We will lose again.. Still love them though..🙂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🙂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

🙂. Good banter. I'm at work, but I have unlimited data on my mobile so I will give hesgoal a shout.. Try catch a bit. I have no hope. We will lose again.. Still love them though..🙂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🙂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Aye, will be watching it on hesgoal as well pal.  Don't work too hard 👍

11 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

To Celtic in the here and now it may mean nothing but they should think ahead for this match's importance. Co-efficiency points are like gold dust and a strong finish to the group could help their cause in Europe next seaon.

Assuming they qualify for Europe next season ? :D

10 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Think you are right Ramy.  Should pip Aberdeen now for 2nd.  Out of Europe and out of the League Cup.  But 2nd in the league looks a real possibility so stand on 👉

Get to fuck pal !! We are winning the league. I woke up this morning, made love to my wife, then took my dog Wallace🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 for a run by the river. I then realized, life is fabulous, Gerrard is a cunt, and Celtic will win the league. Stand On big fella.. 🙂🙂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Get to fuck pal !! We are winning the league. I woke up this morning, made love to my wife, then took my dog Wallace🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 for a run by the river. I then realized, life is fabulous, Gerrard is a cunt, and Celtic will win the league. Stand On big fella.. 🙂🙂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I researched you.  Dandydunn phoned me.  You haven't got a wife or a dog.  You have photoshoppped them on FB seemingly!!  Stand on pal 👍