The Mighty Celtic... - Page 150 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

18 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Ramy, I love ye ma pal.  But the Celtic supporters imo are bang out of order regarding Lennon.  Including yourself.  That man has put his heart and soul in to your club.  I remember seeing the Goon Brigade supporting him with their banners saying the Lennon you will never walk alone.  What the fuck will Lennon be thinking now.  Thousands of lying cunts.  I would be walk away tomorrow if I was him. I am a Rangers supporter  but disgusted with how Celtic supporters have treated a Celtic hero.  And he is one.  Player and manager.  Stand on.  You will never walk alone.  That will give me a chuckle every time I hear that now.  And maybe Gerrard seeing that is a Liverpool song 👉

Whit??? I love Lennon's passion, I know he loves this club. He was gone through sectarian scum, bullets in the mail, and come back, but??? He is not moving Celtic forward, he is moving us backward. The behavior last night of so called Celtic fans is fucking disgusting, I am ashamed these fucking animals support my club. In saying that, Neil Lennon cannot move us forward. He has done all he can, and I respect what he has done, bit leaving him in charge will only make things worse. We need a change, new ideas, new system, and he is not the answer. I feel sorry for him because he is Celtic to the core, but that is life, and you take the good with the bad. The writting on the wall has been there for longer than yesterday.. His time is up.. Just a shame some fuckin animals disgraced my club yesterday.. You can protest, you can be upset, bitvyhe scenes last night were disgusting.. 

4 hours ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

A stubborn turgid Killie in the next game isn't an easy game either when you are off form.

Ha! That's what youse are all meant to think! Dyer is away to launch his adventurous 3-4-3 with overlapping centre backs on the dithering Celts. His new philosophy is that we'll score one more than you. Easy peasy. Either that or we'll park the bus. Not sure which.

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Whit??? I love Lennon's passion, I know he loves this club. He was gone through sectarian scum, bullets in the mail, and come back, but??? He is not moving Celtic forward, he is moving us backward. The behavior last night of so called Celtic fans is fucking disgusting, I am ashamed these fucking animals support my club. In saying that, Neil Lennon cannot move us forward. He has done all he can, and I respect what he has done, bit leaving him in charge will only make things worse. We need a change, new ideas, new system, and he is not the answer. I feel sorry for him because he is Celtic to the core, but that is life, and you take the good with the bad. The writting on the wall has been there for longer than yesterday.. His time is up.. Just a shame some fuckin animals disgraced my club yesterday.. You can protest, you can be upset, bitvyhe scenes last night were disgusting.. 

You forgot the ex burd and the threats with the knife.  

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Who in the name of fuck are you reporting me to? They have you on ignore ya daft cnut......

Ah, fuck it, I’m bored with you now. 

I’ll maybe get you to run to me again tomorrow. 

Good doggy. 

Edited by dandydunn

35 minutes ago, Debian said:

You forgot the ex burd and the threats with the knife.  

Doesn’t suit the agenda, whether they like it or not, Lennon is well suited to Celtic and deserves all he gets. 

Greets when he’s threatened or under pressure, but thinks it’s acceptable to threaten a woman that her throat could be cut. 

Utter scumbag. 

9 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Ah, fuck it, I’m bored with you now. 

I’ll maybe get you to run to me again tomorrow. 

Good doggy. 

Was not going to respond, but I think it is necessary.. I have never in my 15 years on this board seen the likes if this before. Its OK to dislike a fellow member, but what your doing is seriously alarming. I honestly would consider seeking professional help as I am clearly inside your head. I am sure the other members see this also by the emojies some of the reactions to the sick comments you are writtjing. I believe the mods willll be having a word with you as this is over the top. I will not report you as I have a set of balls unlike yourself, bit you really need to lay of the internet for a while and truly reflect on what an utter fucking nutcase you have become. I honestly home you take my advice and I wish you all the best with your therapy..  BR 1314

7 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Was not going to respond, but I think it is necessary.. I have never in my 15 years on this board seen the likes if this before. Its OK to dislike a fellow member, but what your doing is seriously alarming. I honestly would consider seeking professional help as I am clearly inside your head. I am sure the other members see this also by the emojies some of the reactions to the sick comments you are writtjing. I believe the mods willll be having a word with you as this is over the top. I will not report you as I have a set of balls unlike yourself, bit you really need to lay of the internet for a while and truly reflect on what an utter fucking nutcase you have become. I honestly home you take my advice and I wish you all the best with your therapy..  BR 1314

That’s a good boy, have a treat 🐩

19 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Griff is out with a knock. Seeing as we are out of Europe, would be a nice chance for Turnbull to get a game. Brown will not make any difference, so if Turnbull is fit, he should start...

Out with a knock?  He has played about 20 minutes in 2 years.  Is it a knock to the heid from Lennon?

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No, he got a knock in the Scotland game, just going on what I read...

You can read???  Griffiths is a wee waste of space imo.  Picking up 10's of thousands per week and little in return.  Neither Clarke nor Lennon trust him ma pal.  I know you love him but they don't and watch him in training.  Said here before that he is a one trick pony.  Doesn't get you by in the modern game.  Plus he looks like a wee prick.

5 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You can read???  Griffiths is a wee waste of space imo.  Picking up 10's of thousands per week and little in return.  Neither Clarke nor Lennon trust him ma pal.  I know you love him but they don't and watch him in training.  Said here before that he is a one trick pony.  Doesn't get you by in the modern game.  Plus he looks like a wee prick.

Is that trick scoring goals?

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Aye.  But hey ho, you will ne right and Lennon and Clarke will be wrong watching him and playing him.  How many goals has he scored over 3 years picking up 10's of thousands in wages every week?

20 in 50 odd games, not bad given his well documented off field issues, Lennon being the guy who decides to keep him at the club.