The Mighty Celtic... - Page 148 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

13 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Everyone of you comedians can fuck off to your own thread and.leave me to grieve in peace..  I have been on this board nearly 20 year and deserve my privacy....

Get it up you, you glory hunting pretend fan. Your bitching is gloriously funny. 

Edited by kumnio

30 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Greatest fans in the world.  Until they canny take it.  Brilliant.  The storming of Parkhead ffs.  Absolute scum.

Unlike the reserved behaviour of Rangers fans in Manchester or when you signed Mo Johnston. 

One in the same mate. 

1 hour ago, Redz said:

Any mods on here that can rename this thread 'The Shitey Celtic?'

They need my permission to do so, and the answer is no. We lose one Cup game, and we are now the laughing stock. We will win the league, and I will sit back and laugh ma arse off at all of you doubters. How many trophies have Rangers won the last 9 years? How many trophies have Aberdeen won the last 90 years??? ERM yes, I thought so.. Well said RamyBhoy...

Really disappointing to see some young fans think that tonight's protest was in any way a good idea. They might even have bought the manager another week. 

I was against Lennons appointment and want him gone ASAP, however he deserves some respect ffs! 

32 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Throwing missiles at their own players, you can tell this is the same breed of fan as ramy, absolutely clueless. 

Fuck off you dick. I am with Slasher, its disgraceful behavior. No need for this anywhere.. Why don't you take your hate for me and use it elsewhere like growing the fuck up. You think you are the big man because you continually try and abuse a fellow member? News flash, you are only making yourself look like a complete idiot...

21 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

We’ve not won a cup in 31 years, anyone up for storming the fir Park gates tomorrow? 😂

Nice line m8 but it's not really about that and I'm pretty sure you know that. Just a short time ago there was talk of last 16 in the Champions League being a glass ceiling for us. 

That's how far we've fallen under an arrogant  and complacent board. Don't get me wrong the fans have played their part with the whole 10iar obsession. I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's held us back for about 4 years and I can't wait till its over one way or another. Then people will have to properly scrutinise where this club is going and what it's trying to achieve. 

1 minute ago, slasher said:

Nice line m8 but it's not really about that and I'm pretty sure you know that. Just a short time ago there was talk of last 16 in the Champions League being a glass ceiling for us. 

That's how far we've fallen under an arrogant  and complacent board. Don't get me wrong the fans have played their part with the whole 10iar obsession. I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's held us back for about 4 years and I can't wait till its over one way or another. Then people will have to properly scrutinise where this club is going and what it's trying to achieve. 

I see the bigger picture, and I’m sure you were one of many signalling the alarm bells at the lazy appointment of Lennon.

You’ve lorded it over Scottish football for 9 years though, so we will all get a chuckle at the utter Timplosion going on. I think it’s too late now, unless Celtic can bring in someone who can hit the ground running, Martin O’Neill? I don’t know if Eddie Howe could adjust quickly enough to save 10iar? (Or if he’d want to?)

2 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I see the bigger picture, and I’m sure you were one of many signalling the alarm bells at the lazy appointment of Lennon.

You’ve lorded it over Scottish football for 9 years though, so we will all get a chuckle at the utter Timplosion going on. I think it’s too late now, unless Celtic can bring in someone who can hit the ground running, Martin O’Neill? I don’t know if Eddie Howe could adjust quickly enough to save 10iar? (Or if he’d want to?)

Aye, the comedy value is fair enough man, I totally get that. I think you're right that it's too late already. We should appoint for the long term not the short and if that seals the deal tough shit. Some Celtic fans I know would take anyone just to win the title this season but they're probably the same ones who think finishing 2nd and only winning a league Cup is a disaster. 😂

I'll say one more thing before logging oot. This isn't over yet and if we somehow turn this shit show around I'll be over the fuckin moon. 

If we don't I'll be one of the first on to congratulate decent fans like Stu, Debian and Fairbairn. 👍

Some over reaction to beat all over reactions.  Ross County are ACTUALLY a Premiership team.  Yes Celtic aren't playing well but that bubble was always going to burst at some point.  Better bursting it in the League Cup.  But there is definitely something up there.  Even Scott Brown seems to have lost his fire.

13 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Fuck off you dick. I am with Slasher, its disgraceful behavior. No need for this anywhere.. Why don't you take your hate for me and use it elsewhere like growing the fuck up. You think you are the big man because you continually try and abuse a fellow member? News flash, you are only making yourself look like a complete idiot...

Personal abuse, no need for that. 

Reported. 

11 hours ago, slasher said:

I'll say one more thing before logging oot. This isn't over yet and if we somehow turn this shit show around I'll be over the fuckin moon. 

If we don't I'll be one of the first on to congratulate decent fans like Stu, Debian and Fairbairn. 👍

Turning it around could be out of anyone’s hands. I’m sure I heard during last week, if rangers keep winning, they’ll be something like 17 or 18 points ahead before the next derby. 

That’s a massive gap, even with games in hand, it’s always better to have the points in the bag rather than knowing you’ve to play for them later, the league may very well be over by 6pm on January 2nd.