The Mighty Celtic... - Page 147 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

The greatest fans in the world apparently, during a global pandemic, attempting to storm a football ground, not only putting their own lives at risk with potential spreading of COVID, but putting the health of police at risk too, I hope some of these animals get what’s coming to them and feel the full force of the law. 

Edited by dandydunn

3 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Are they really trying to storm the stadium 😂😂. Fucking clowns, what will they do, ransack the place, but leave the Dove. 

The actions of Celtic “supporters” tonight will most likely put an even longer delay on fans returning to stadiums, NS will love seeing that tonight. 

3 minutes ago, ger intae them said:

I can’t believe the rumour doing the rounds that Roy (Keane , not Evans) is going to replace Lenny (Neil, not Bruce). Strange days.

From a neutral point of view, Roy Keane would be an extremely funny appointment

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

The greatest fans in the world apparently, during a global pandemic, attempting to storm a football ground, not only putting their own lives at risk with potential spreading of COVID, but putting the health of police at risk too, I hope some of these animals get what’s coming to them and feel the full force of the law. 

Greatest fans in the world.  Until they canny take it.  Brilliant.  The storming of Parkhead ffs.  Absolute scum.