The Mighty Celtic... - Page 146 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

6 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Don't worry about it. Rangers will be in administration before the end of the season and you'll get another tainted title.

Im probably one of the few who "really" don't care about them. I'm more alarmed at the amateur appointment of a guy in the showers and the subsequent decline in standards at my own club and the complete lack of a long term plan beyond 10iar. 🙈

Disagree with you Lennon Ramy.  To me it is the players that are letting him down.  Just watched his post match intervew there.  The mistakes for Hibs two goals were terrible.  I don't know what Brown was thinking about and that is not Lennons fault.  As you have seen, I have developed a liking for him over the past few years.  Mainly for his resilience.  I know it is easy for me to say as I felt the same about McCoist who should never have been appointed in the first place.  I genuinely feel for Lennon just now and as I said before bringing in a new manager would disrupt your season imo.  Rangers haven't had a loss of form yet but every side usually does.  I would prevail wiyh Lennon Ramy until the end of the season at least.  There rant over in defence of Lennon 👍

If you’re  a Celtic fan at the moment you can’t win. If you’re calling for a sacking you’re a self entitled wank, if you’re backing the status quo you’re a board apologist and deluded.

Fact is we’re not entitled to win anything and all good things of course come to an end. However it’s a fuckin pisser when you play at least a 50/50 role in your own demise and we’ve certainly done that!

26 minutes ago, slasher said:

If you’re  a Celtic fan at the moment you can’t win. If you’re calling for a sacking you’re a self entitled wank, if you’re backing the status quo you’re a board apologist and deluded.

Fact is we’re not entitled to win anything and all good things of course come to an end. However it’s a fuckin pisser when you play at least a 50/50 role in your own demise and we’ve certainly done that!

Bang on mate. I'm the sacking wanker...🙂🙂🙂🤣🤣🤣