The Mighty Celtic... - Page 142 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

26 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

This thread should be closed

Theres a europa thread set up for everyone

I disagree. This is a thread for Glasgow Celtic supporters, and anyone who has a comment regarding Celtic FC. I do not discriminate and anyone is welcome to post what is on their mind... Thank you Mr.Vanderark.. 

5 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

I've no idea why, but Celtic are a really turgid watch these days.

That said, really delighted for Leigh Griffiths. He proved once again that, if physically and mentally fit, he still has much to offer for the national team.

He's currently in a boozer in town half cut 

6 hours ago, Debian said:

He's currently in a boozer in town half cut 

I honestly do not believe that after watching Griff interview after the match.. The lad seems happy and I do not believe he would jeopardize the chance he has with sitting in a pub as you have posted.. Poor effort lad.. 

22 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

I've no idea why, but Celtic are a really turgid watch these days.

That said, really delighted for Leigh Griffiths. He proved once again that, if physically and mentally fit, he still has much to offer for the national team.

It is bizarre.  We haven't been great to watch and most matches have been laboured but we are still getting results, other than the one against the Hungarians.  

I think the transfer deadline might be an issue for a couple of players so hopefully we will see an improvement after today and the international break.

I think we need to be playing with 2 forwards from the start in most matches.  That could improve things too. 

Celtic are very stale in the middle, they needed to buy someone creative. Teams are sitting back and letting celtic come to their box and celtic have absolutely nothing to penetrate, the ball ends up going side to side and back. Eduoard is playing back to goal and getting nowhere. Think Celtic really need to switch things up a bit and play 2 up top from the start.

7 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Happy with what we have going forward. Its a big year for us. Think we just have a wee bit depth than rangers do.. Time will tell,.....

Rangers have a decent size squad Ramy.  Think it will be tight and maybe come down to the OF games mate.  BTW how did you manage to get such a braw wife???????  Must be your patter or have I now found out why they call you Big Ramy lol.   Stand on pal. 👍