The Mighty Celtic... - Page 141 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

10 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Duffy must have horrid BO - that's three free headers in successive games.

Ryan Christie isn't as good as he thinks he is - he's nowhere near as good as Stuart Armstrong.

Whilst Christie can be frustrating, he got two assists last night, won a penalty and set up our best other chance. Without Christie, we wouldn't have won last night.

On 9/11/2020 at 7:54 AM, kiltedlegs said:

Team full of divers and cheats.. Worse than the huns for that over the years.  Vile people like Neil lemon at the club..

Child abuse scandals. 

Won't wear poppys

They are without doubt Satan's XI

For fun I will bite,

There has been child abuse scandal at so many clubs, there have probably been incidents at most clubs over the years, some will never come to light.

I don't wear a poppy, you don't need to it's not the law and its shite now

Satan could do better

16 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Duffy must have horrid BO - that's three free headers in successive games.

Ryan Christie isn't as good as he thinks he is - he's nowhere near as good as Stuart Armstrong.

Agree, although he seems to come away with a few assists etc, just trys too much at times and wastes the ball a lot. Hes gone backwards in the last year

I see that Dermot Desmond was calling for a "British Premier League" again the other day. Still dreaming of seeing both his club and Rangers in the Premier League.

An element of the Celtic support online are supporting it although there are not as many behind the idea as there used to be. 

The Premier League will never in a million years accept the Old Firm.

12 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

I see that Dermot Desmond was calling for a "British Premier League" again the other day. Still dreaming of seeing both his club and Rangers in the Premier League.

An element of the Celtic support online are supporting it although there are not as many behind the idea as there used to be. 

It is A good idea imo for the benefit of our game up here.  But cant see it happening. They dont need the OF one the trouble that comes with it. Forget to admit that rangers fans are worse when it comes to away trips. Been to one on my life against Juventus. As usual most were fine and the boys from lanark I went with were great. But I seen the bad sore of the support  that day as well. So it was scotland trips from then on in.

21 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Always laugh when this gets rolled out. Outside of both clubs,  every man and has dog in Scotland wants rid of them yet down south, no cunt wants anything to do with them 😂 The reasoning for this appears to baffle large chunks of each clubs support. 

On 9/17/2020 at 7:05 AM, PASTA Mick said:

Whilst Christie can be frustrating, he got two assists last night, won a penalty and set up our best other chance. Without Christie, we wouldn't have won last night.

Exactly.

He is frustrating as hell at times, even warrants benched a fair few times, but he tends to deliver the goods so I do let him off with trying too much. Forrest doesn't and hasn't for a long time. 

Broony needs rested more too. He's 36 and Lenny still playing every game is mental. 

15 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Mikey Johnston is supposed to be returning to training in two or three weeks.

Hopefully he'll get back to form. We could do with a new winger in the national side.

We certainly could. Got two at the moment - one never turns up and... actually the other one doesn't usually either.