The Mighty Celtic... - Page 139 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

53 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Never ming trying tae suck up, you are finished wae me. Away back to the bingo now. I'm no a bigot, my weans are no bigots, and Paris in a Kilt has just swallied 2 more tequilas. Yir welcome pal..🙂

I’m not sure what part of that you read as “sucking up”, if it is there, believe me, it was completely unintentional 🤯

14 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

Here you go lads. I’ve found a nice little lake where you can carry on your fishing trip.

https://www.bigotlakes.co.uk

I have fished for Carp, stupidest fish ever.. I am quite an avid fisherman, its my second love beside football.. Prefer bass fishing myself. Was out on the lake last weekend and caught 4/small mouth , only couple pounds each so three them back of course..🙂👍

16 hours ago, dandydunn said:

I have no issue in calling you out as a bigot, none at all, I’ve seen you post it in black & white. 

I stand by everything I’ve said on the issue, just a pity you can’t do the same. 

What the fuck does Aberdeen have to do with anything, that’s a very strange thing to say. 

This is a bit of an onslaught, and I think completely uncalled for. Not sure if it's some elaborate wind-up and I'm getting whooshed but it seems like bullying. Ramy can be excitable, Ramy can be annoying, he can be single-minded and ignorant of anything not Celtic. But a bigot? Not from evidence on here, I'd say.

If asked my politics I would offer that I am a republican too. A Scottish republican and a supporter of Irish republicanism. The phrase used can be used as a signal of terrorist support, but it's also a general support of the cause of republicanism on the island of Ireland. i'm not going into a debate on the intricacies of the Irish language and how phrases in that language are generally construed/misconstrued and what they etymologically mean and how they came about (partly because I don't know). But to call him a terrorist and bigot is wrong. And to relentlessly attack him, when he continually tells you he's not, seems out of order. Certainly to this republican.

No Pasaran.

3 minutes ago, duncan II said:

This is a bit of an onslaught, and I think completely uncalled for. Not sure if it's some elaborate wind-up and I'm getting whooshed but it seems like bullying. Ramy can be excitable, Ramy can be annoying, he can be single-minded and ignorant of anything not Celtic. But a bigot? Not from evidence on here, I'd say.

If asked my politics I would offer that I am a republican too. A Scottish republican and a supporter of Irish republicanism. The phrase used can be used as a signal of terrorist support, but it's also a general support of the cause of republicanism on the island of Ireland. i'm not going into a debate on the intricacies of the Irish language and how phrases in that language are generally construed/misconstrued and what they etymologically mean and how they came about (partly because I don't know). But to call him a terrorist and bigot is wrong. And to relentlessly attack him, when he continually tells you he's not, seems out of order. Certainly to this republican.

No Pasaran.

A well constructed post saying your opinion which you’re perfectly entitled to. 

As I am mine, I’ve seen plenty on here and from comments on people’s threads on Facebook to know different, so I’ll stick with what I know. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

As I am mine, I’ve seen plenty on here and from comments on people’s threads on Facebook to know different, so I’ll stick with what I know. 

You are indeed. But maybe lay off him a bit. You have more in common with each other than that which divides you.

37 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Facebook? Whit? My account is private, and I have no relations to you on FB.. Grasping at straws again are we.. 

1 hour ago, duncan II said:

No Pasaran.

Cheers big man..

26 minutes ago, prideothenorth said:

To be honest I do not see how it is relevant with regards to whatever anybody may post on Facebook and this message board. Two completely different things.

Because he denies he’s a bigot on here, yet I’ve seen comments on here and on Facebook that differs. He’ll use the usual thing of denying he’s ever seen me on there and we have no connections, yet he knows my full name and we have several friends in common on there. He forgets these things, so I’ll stand by my comments of him being a bigot. 

I neither want nor need anyone else to think or believe this, but I’ll call him out on it when necessary and enjoy seeing him squirm in denial of it. 

11 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Because he denies he’s a bigot on here, yet I’ve seen comments on here and on Facebook that differs. He’ll use the usual thing of denying he’s ever seen me on there and we have no connections, yet he knows my full name and we have several friends in common on there. He forgets these things, so I’ll stand by my comments of him being a bigot. 

I neither want nor need anyone else to think or believe this, but I’ll call him out on it when necessary and enjoy seeing him squirm in denial of it. 

You are obsessed by this. Dear lord. You need help fella. Do you see you are the only one that keeps at this? Quite freaky actually.. As far as calling me out, good luck wae that..

42 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You are obsessed by this. Dear lord. You need help fella. Do you see you are the only one that keeps at this? Quite freaky actually.. As far as calling me out, good luck wae that..

Obsessed-No

Enjoyment of pulling up a bigot-Yes

2 hours ago, duncan II said:

No Pasaran.

The second part of this is spot on. DD has gone on a bit of a mad one with the bigotry stuff.

7 hours ago, kiltedlegs said:

Is there really a need for celtic to cheat anymore?  Embarrassment of a club

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Discuss please.. 

This debate has the potential to be the greatest in TAMB history🤣

1 hour ago, kiltedlegs said:

Team full of divers and cheats.. Worse than the huns for that over the years.  Vile people like Neil lemon at the club..

Child abuse scandals. 

Won't wear poppys

They are without doubt Satan's XI

Doe you get that from google? Go and get an education kid. Scotland rangers celtic and every other club in my land forever. Once we do that we will get our country back. Until then we wont. Hatred divides. Stand on and my country forever.

Edited by Rolling hIlls