The Mighty Celtic... - Page 138 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

15 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

Excuse my ignorance but what does TAL mean that BR is accused of using 🤷‍♂️

TAL
TAL has several meanings depending on who says it. But in Ireland it's internet jargon for Tiocfaidh Ar La. Which is gaelic for ''Our day will come.'' Generally used by republicans to pay tribute to civil rights martyrs, salute the IRA, or generally show solidarity within a wide variety of groups within the republican movement.

Generally spotted on republican social media pages, such as me_ira or Crimes of Britain, or anything related to Sinn Fein.

Clearly a saying very common within football circuits 🙄

As usual, Ramy will ignore his use of this and deny it wasn’t what he meant, despite the IRA being used in the post he was responding too and the fact he’s clearly not fucking Irish. 

He’s a sympathiser with terrorism, just because it’s Irish and they like to link that with Celtic Football Club. 

But of course, he merely meant it as jest and decided to use a bit of Gaelic flair in the post 🤥

Edited by dandydunn

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:
TAL
TAL has several meanings depending on who says it. But in Ireland it's internet jargon for Tiocfaidh Ar La. Which is gaelic for ''Our day will come.'' Generally used by republicans to pay tribute to civil rights martyrs, salute the IRA, or generally show solidarity within a wide variety of groups within the republican movement.

Generally spotted on republican social media pages, such as me_ira or Crimes of Britain, or anything related to Sinn Fein.

Clearly a saying very common within football circuits 🙄

As usual, Ramy will ignore his use of this and deny it wasn’t what he meant, despite the IRA being used in the post he was responding too and the fact he’s clearly not fucking Irish. 

He’s a sympathiser with terrorism, just because it’s Irish and they like to link that with Celtic Football Club. 

But of course, he merely meant it as jest and decided to use a bit of Gaelic flair in the post 🤥

There is help Chris. Please reach out and get some fella. Your obsession with me is really getting creepy.. 

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

There is help Chris. Please reach out and get some fella. Your obsession with me is really getting creepy.. 

Just admit what you meant by it and we can draw a line under the whole thing, the whole board knows what it was meant as, but you’ll deflect & deny every time. 

Be a man and have the courage to back up what you say for once, instead of being the little bigot behind a keyboard. 

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Just admit what you meant by it and we can draw a line under the whole thing, the whole board knows what it was meant as, but you’ll deflect & deny every time. 

Be a man and have the courage to back up what you say for once, instead of being the little bigot behind a keyboard. 

Still obsessed I see...  And by the way DD, I don't hide behind a keyboard, there is nothing I have said on this forum that I would not say to your face... Fact...  With what you have said about me, and your accusations? You can go and fuck yourself.. No disrespect to any Abeerden fan.. Just you DD... 

9 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Still obsessed I see...  And by the way DD, I don't hide behind a keyboard, there is nothing I have said on this forum that I would not say to your face... Fact...  With what you have said about me, and your accusations? You can go and fuck yourself.. No disrespect to any Abeerden fan.. Just you DD... 

I have no issue in calling you out as a bigot, none at all, I’ve seen you post it in black & white. 

I stand by everything I’ve said on the issue, just a pity you can’t do the same. 

What the fuck does Aberdeen have to do with anything, that’s a very strange thing to say. 

55 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I have no issue in calling you out as a bigot, none at all, I’ve seen you post it in black & white. 

I stand by everything I’ve said on the issue, just a pity you can’t do the same. 

What the fuck does Aberdeen have to do with anything, that’s a very strange thing to say. 

Away and tend to your sheep ya Muppet..

57 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I have no issue in calling you out as a boring prick.

2 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

I have no issue in calling you out as a boring prick.

That’s fair enough, fire on with your opinion, it doesn’t bother me whatsoever, it obviously gets to you though. 

Thanks for the constructive input, it’s been most helpful, now fuck off back to bedrock like a good little boy. 

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

That’s fair enough, fire on with your opinion, it doesn’t bother me whatsoever, it obviously gets to you though. 

Thanks for the constructive input, it’s been most helpful, now fuck off back to bedrock like a good little boy. 

Of course it didn't bother you, that's why your constructive response was personal abuse.

As always.

3 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Take it as meeting the school bully's fire with fire......................

Ah, so you’ll fire in and start abusing people that you’ve had no dealings with in the conversation, very heroic of you. 

I’ll have my opinion and you can have yours, everyone’s happy.

ps, I dont give a flying fuck what you think 👍🏽

22 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Ah, so you’ll fire in and start abusing people that you’ve had no dealings with in the conversation, very heroic of you. 

I’ll have my opinion and you can have yours, everyone’s happy.

ps, I dont give a flying fuck what you think 👍🏽

Wahayyyyy. Its ok though when all your Muppet pals chime in though. How does it feel now ya big fuckin dafty. Awe yir pals at the Bingo, you on yir own now..

7 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Wahayyyyy. Its ok though when all your Muppet pals chime in though. How does it feel now ya big fuckin dafty. Awe yir pals at the Bingo, you on yir own now..

Eh?

Do you feel like you’ve won something here?

My pals jumping in?

Ive a couple of pals on here, neither who really post much anymore, other than that, it’s generally people who can also see you’re A: a clown or B: a bigot. 

Just because other people support Aberdeen, doesn’t mean I know them, unless you think that’s how it works?

If so, next time you see my Auntie Linda, say hi will you, she lives in Canada too, just don’t say anything offensive or bigoted though, she doesn’t like that either. 

3 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Eh?

Do you feel like you’ve won something here?

My pals jumping in?

Ive a couple of pals on here, neither who really post much anymore, other than that, it’s generally people who can also see you’re A: a clown or B: a bigot. 

Just because other people support Aberdeen, doesn’t mean I know them, unless you think that’s how it works?

If so, next time you see my Auntie Linda, say hi will you, she lives in Canada too, just don’t say anything offensive or bigoted though, she doesn’t like that either. 

Would be nice if your auntie Linda and my mum met, as my mum lives in Ottawa, I'm sure they would have a good blether.. Only problem is I don't think your auntie would like my mum as she walks around in camo gear and wears a balaclava..

20 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Would be nice if your auntie Linda and my mum met, as my mum lives in Ottawa, I'm sure they would have a good blether.. Only problem is I don't think your auntie would like my mum as she walks around in camo gear and wears a balaclava..

I don’t doubt that whatsoever, bigots end up raising bigots after all. I would assume you’re children will end up the same as you. Hating someone because they’re different. 

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I don’t doubt that whatsoever, bigots end up raising bigots after all. I would assume you’re children will end up the same as you. Hating someone because they’re different. 

So both my boys are bigots now? One is 17, the other is 12. To be honest arsehole, I will educate both my boys and hopefully they will never, ever in life be exposed to bigotry.. You really are getting desperate now Chris.. Bringing a fellow posters children into a this. Disgraceful behavior..

37 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So both my boys are bigots now? One is 17, the other is 12. To be honest arsehole, I will educate both my boys and hopefully they will never, ever in life be exposed to bigotry.. You really are getting desperate now Chris.. Bringing a fellow posters children into a this. Disgraceful behavior..

With the problem being, you seem to think bigotry is a laugh, so when you pass on what you preach, they’ll go the same way, just like you did. Do you see a pattern emerging here at all? 

I’ll make it simple. 

You are a bigot

You pass on your knowledge

The next generation then become bigots

Its been happening for years, you’re not the only one btw, I’ve seen 12 year olds calling rangers huns bastards and singing about Iain Durrant, who was injured at pittodrie roughly 20 years before they were born, but it’s been passed on from their parents who were probably the same age themselves, as you say, it’s disgraceful, but that’s just how simply are. 

It’s not a slant on your parenting skills at all, I’m sure they’re fine, maybe just a bit warped though. 

For example, if you were playing the “Rebs” in your house and the boys asked what it was, would you answer with, “well boys, it’s old Irish folk music, which is part of your history”, which would probably confuse them even more as their dad is from Scotland and they’re Scottish/Canadian (presumably), but to then mention “aye, but it’s Celtic, isn’t it” would probably just blow their minds. 

Don’t bother responding, I’m done with your bigoted mind and attitude, bringing it to a Scottish messageboard is too far. 

Have a nice day. 

Edited by dandydunn

10 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

With the problem being, you seem to think bigotry is a laugh, so when you pass on what you preach, they’ll go the same way, just like you did. Do you see a pattern emerging here at all? 

I’ll make it simple. 

You are a bigot

You pass on your knowledge

The next generation then become bigots

Its been happening for years, you’re not the only one btw, I’ve seen 12 year olds calling rangers huns bastards and singing about Iain Durrant, who was injured at pittodrie roughly 20 years before they were born, but it’s been passed on from their parents who were probably the same age themselves, as you say, it’s disgraceful, but that’s just how simply are. 

It’s not a slant on your parenting skills at all, I’m sure they’re fine, maybe just a bit warped though. 

For example, if you were playing the “Rebs” in your house and the boys asked what it was, would you answer with, “well boys, it’s old Irish folk music, which is part of your history”, which would probably confuse them even more as their dad is from Scotland and they’re Scottish/Canadian (presumably), but to then mention “aye, but it’s Celtic, isn’t it” would probably just blow their minds. 

Don’t bother responding, I’m done with your bigoted mind and attitude, bringing it to a Scottish messageboard is too far. 

Have a nice day. 

Never ming trying tae suck up, you are finished wae me. Away back to the bingo now. I'm no a bigot, my weans are no bigots, and Paris in a Kilt has just swallied 2 more tequilas. Yir welcome pal..🙂