The Mighty Celtic... - Page 137 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

45 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Think Duffy will fit in well. Big, strong in the air, and good experience. Exactly what we need. Julian is a bit if a lightweight in the air. Looking forward to seeing this lad in action for us. 

I think you'd fit in well in his company with your IRA ditties.  

9 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

More personal abuse. Just can’t help yourself, can you?

Coming from you?? 🤣🤣🤣. Yir man Plebian calling me  bigot, and IRA sympathizer,  but that's ok.. Please stop trolling me again. I thought mobile phones were not allowed at the Bingo..

10 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm curious Plebian, what team do you support? Or do you even have one, serious question..

I am a supporter of 3x teams Ramy, one of which has an ongoing issue with sectarianism and bigotry that my club could do so much more to eradicate but chooses not to.  

When will you admit your are wrong and apologise for your behaviour?

3 hours ago, Debian said:

I am a supporter of 3x teams Ramy, one of which has an ongoing issue with sectarianism and bigotry that my club could do so much more to eradicate but chooses not to.  

When will you admit your are wrong and apologise for your behaviour?

Apologise for what? Just because yir man DD has a hard on for me and thinks I am an IRA supporter because he has nothing better to do does not justify an apology from me for anything. Folk can think what they want of me, I don't care. I am.not a bigot, I fucking despise rangers football club with a passion, but I am certainly not a biggot.. In used the TAL once as a laugh as someone had had a bit of banter, so what.. Folk really need to relax at times.. 

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Apologise for what? Just because yir man DD has a hard on for me and thinks I am an IRA supporter because he has nothing better to do does not justify an apology from me for anything. Folk can think what they want of me, I don't care. I am a bigot, I fucking despise rangers football club with a passion, but I am certainly not a biggot.. In used the TAL once as a laugh as someone had had a bit of banter, so what.. Folk really need to relax at times.. 

You are a bigot.  Agreed 

15 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You are an arsehole.. Agreed

If that makes your dreams of you in paramilitary regalia acceptable, (i am sure you have the balaclava already for that head anyway) then sure I am happy to be called an arsehole for highlighting your bigotry.

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Apologise for what? Just because yir man DD has a hard on for me and thinks I am an IRA supporter because he has nothing better to do does not justify an apology from me for anything. Folk can think what they want of me, I don't care. I am.not a bigot, I fucking despise rangers football club with a passion, but I am certainly not a biggot.. In used the TAL once as a laugh as someone had had a bit of banter, so what.. Folk really need to relax at times.. 

Someone had a bit of banter? I believe the context of it was something to do when McKenna was linked to Celtic and something about him supporting the IRA was mentioned by another bigot, but as long as it’s banter, then it doesn’t count I suppose. Much like when the “Rebs” are getting played. 

Bigots will always be bigots, in my opinion of course and supporting or mentioning the cause makes them terrorist sympathisers and scumbags. 

Just you see the murder & death of innocent people as a laugh though, because they were brits, so by your logic, probably huns. 

Cretin. 

17 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Someone had a bit of banter? I believe the context of it was something to do when McKenna was linked to Celtic and something about him supporting the IRA was mentioned by another bigot, but as long as it’s banter, then it doesn’t count I suppose. Much like when the “Rebs” are getting played. 

Bigots will always be bigots, in my opinion of course and supporting or mentioning the cause makes them terrorist sympathisers and scumbags. 

Just you see the murder & death of innocent people as a laugh though, because they were brits, so by your logic, probably huns. 

Cretin. 

You really are  fucking pathetic. By far, the biggest, moaning,  attention seeking, narcissistic drama queen on this board.. Saying I laugh at the murder of innocent people????  Go and take a flying fuck to yourself ya fuckin roaster....

12 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You really are  fucking pathetic. By far, the biggest, moaning,  attention seeking, narcissistic drama queen on this board.. Saying I laugh at the murder of innocent people????  Go and take a flying fuck to yourself ya fuckin roaster....

Oh, personal abuse. 

That’s about to be reported, you really can’t help yourself, can you. 

Disgusting. 

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Oh, personal abuse. 

That’s about to be reported, you really can’t help yourself, can you. 

Disgusting. 

Report me then numbnuts. Away and moan to the mod as usual. "Big Ramy is no being nice to me mods" can yae ban him please"...  

2 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

Excuse my ignorance but what does TAL mean that BR is accused of using 🤷‍♂️

It is an Irish Gaelic term. It is not actually an IRA slogan as DandyDummy thinks, more leaning towards Sinn Fein. It means. "Our day will come". Meaning freedom from British rule..I know, terrible..