The Mighty Celtic... - Page 135 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

On 8/30/2020 at 3:46 PM, DaveyDenoon said:

I said it when he was appointed, I said it halfway through last season and I’m saying it again now. He is not the right man for the job. If Lennon is not binned then 10 in a row will not happen.

Lennon (or more accurately the board’s continued penny pinching) will cost Celtic the biggest achievement in the club’s history.

If there’s unrest at any club on the verge of the biggest moment in their history, as club that has dominated and won the last ten domestic trophies then you have to ask why. Something is not right and it’s highly likely to be down to the manager.

He has got to go.

10 in a row better than winning the European Cup, you are having a laugh. 

57 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Dear lord.. Are you serious? You cant be really.. I'll take this as another windup. Get back to the bingo...

Am I serious that 2 european trophies are a greater achievement than 1 european trophy?

Yes, very serious. 

Maybe, just maybe your wee diddy team will catch up with Scotlands leading european football team, but I very much doubt it #foreverinourshadow

🔴

Edited by dandydunn

21 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Am I serious that 2 european trophies are a greater achievement than 1 european trophy?

Yes, very serious. 

Maybe, just maybe your wee diddy team will catch up with Scotlands leading european football team, but I very much doubt it #foreverinourshadow

🔴

Oh my. "Diddy team".. You really are delusional. Fuck me, I just thought you were on the wind up? 2 European "Diddy" Cups. Great achievement , but winning the "Real trophy" is what matters..  No disrespect,  great achievement for a small highland club.. Erm,    what have you won since?????  Enlighten me please..... I await.. 🤣

56 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Yes, very serious. 

🔴

Ok then. You have just labelled Celtic FC a "Diddy Team". Please enlighten me on how many trophies Aberdeen FC have won lets say, in the last 10, or 20, or 30 , or 100 years.. Looking forward to this. So Celtic FC are in your shadow? Please explain this in detail.. Take your time, although it should not take long, even for you.....

It was certainly easier back in 67 for Celtic to win the European Cup.  But that doesn't take away from the fact that a wee bunch of Glasgow boys done it and won it.  And Aberdeen and Rangers with the CWC.  Money has spoiled it now.  On another note the guys that know me on here, my dad passed away at the weekend.  Burns and Wallace were his heroes. Scotland Forever.

46 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

It was certainly easier back in 67 for Celtic to win the European Cup.  But that doesn't take away from the fact that a wee bunch of Glasgow boys done it and won it.  And Aberdeen and Rangers with the CWC.  Money has spoiled it now.  On another note the guys that know me on here, my dad passed away at the weekend.  Burns and Wallace were his heroes. Scotland Forever.

Condolences. Been through it. Very tough time for you. I hope you find he will stay in your heart, and you will reflect with joy on the time you had together, as I do with my own dad. 

8 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ok then. You have just labelled Celtic FC a "Diddy Team". Please enlighten me on how many trophies Aberdeen FC have won lets say, in the last 10, or 20, or 30 , or 100 years.. Looking forward to this. So Celtic FC are in your shadow? Please explain this in detail.. Take your time, although it should not take long, even for you.....

1967-Celtic-1 European trophy

1972-Rangers-1 European trophy

1983-Aberdeen-2 European trophies

You’re right, it didn’t take long #foreverinourshadow

32 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

1967-Celtic-1 European trophy

1972-Rangers-1 European trophy

1983-Aberdeen-2 European trophies

You’re right, it didn’t take long #foreverinourshadow

Dont you get bored catching the same fish every week?

44 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So you won "2" European trophies in the same year? That is some accomplishment.. 

It sure was. Celtic normally just get embarrassingly papped out of 2 European Trophies per year. 

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Sometimes, it’s barely a challenge nowadays 😂

Still waiting on your response on how many trophies Hahaberdeen have won compared to my "Diddy" club Celtic as you have called them.. Put the bingo dabber down and google it, it'll only take a few seconds..