The Mighty Celtic... - Page 133 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

3 hours ago, Clyde1998 said:

Celtic would've only lost a net €200,000 by not getting to the third qualifying round (in terms of UEFA prize money). However, had they reached the CL play-off round, they'd've won an extra €5m and the group stages would've seen north of €30m.

Ouch!

9 hours ago, Exglasgowasc said:

Absolute crap from UEFA. This lot get pumped at QR2 for the champions league yet are still allowed at a second bite of the cherry by remaining in europe to have a shotty at the next trophy.

It'll be worse next season! They'll get pumped out of the champions league qualifiers -> a second bite in the Europa League -> pumped out of Europa League -> a third bite in the Europa Conference League -> …………...

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Would like to take this opportunity to welcome David Turnbull to Celtic FC. An exciting young prospect who will be involved in many memorable European nights at Parkhead.. Just not in the near future...

I am sure Mr turnbull will be chuffed youve taken the time to welcome him to celtic😂😂😂

23 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Surely lawell has to be lining up anothet manager rather risk 10IAR under the shaved ape?

I would have sacked him after the Copenhagen shambles but he'll not get sacked, it's beneficial for Lawell to have someone as stupid as him in charge.

The only way he'll leave is if we go on so e sort of nightmare domestic run and fall significantly behind the leaders.

21 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What in the actual fuck Lennon. Did you not learn from your exit from the CL? He hasnae a fuckin scooby what he is doing...

I said it when he was appointed, I said it halfway through last season and I’m saying it again now. He is not the right man for the job. If Lennon is not binned then 10 in a row will not happen.

Lennon (or more accurately the board’s continued penny pinching) will cost Celtic the biggest achievement in the club’s history.

If there’s unrest at any club on the verge of the biggest moment in their history, as club that has dominated and won the last ten domestic trophies then you have to ask why. Something is not right and it’s highly likely to be down to the manager.

He has got to go.