The Mighty Celtic... - Page 131 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

3 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Your team lost a game tonight that they shouldn't have.

AYE AH KNOW

Take it as one of these things that occasionally happens in life.

AYE, ALWAYS DO

The sad sack stuff is beneath you.

IS IT? YOU SEEM A BIT OVERSENSITIVE IMO 👍

12 minutes ago, slasher said:

How long you been waiting to do that sad sack? 

He still can't fuck up 10iar unless the huns get a benefactor. If he does he best emigrate 🤣

They don't need a benefactor, they can sit tight watch us persist with a dreadful manager way out his depth and await the inevitable sale of Edouard to the highest bidder. Rangers aren't upto much but as we've proved over the last 9 years, you don't need to be to win this league.

1 minute ago, Mox said:

They don't need a benefactor, they can sit tight watch us persist with a dreadful manager way out his depth and await the inevitable sale of Edouard to the highest bidder. Rangers aren't upto much but as we've proved over the last 9 years, you don't need to be to win this league.

Yes they do! 

We'll need to fuck this up massively from top to bottom to lose the title. 

Who knows, maybe that's the plan? We are all just pawns in big Pedro's game 🤔

This might be a decent result for the top league/ Scottish football in general.

Celtic and Rangers now need to cut their cloth, as while they’ve been making money, they’ve also been spending it. The other teams are having to play a few more youngsters now, some of whom seem quite good. Maybe the gap will be closed a bit, particularly if Celtic/Rangers get through to the Europa group league and have to manage their squads for that (although Celtic would struggle to beat Lapland on that performance). If they pick up points there like last season, the coefficient will improve and we can expect to see seeding ensure the draws are rigged in our clubs’ favour for a change (like tonight!).

Then we can do it all again next year and watch both Celtic and Rangers get pumped out in the qualifiers.

51 minutes ago, Mox said:

That's it in a nutshell. No shape, no style of play,  no identity, 78 minutes before a strikers on the pitch, Brown puffing out his arse for 90 minutes and a 3.5 million pound striker sitting on his arse on the bench.

Spot on, Brown is done, no legs at all. Why no forward started is anyone's guess, just stupid. They should.sack lennon if they want to.win the league

14 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

😂 After Scott Brown behaving like a complete wank against us on Saturday,  I found that very amusing. 👍

That’s his normal behaviour on match days, total lack of respect for any other team.👌

6 minutes ago, Kirk said:

Spot on, Brown is done, no legs at all. Why no forward started is anyone's guess, just stupid. They should.sack lennon if they want to.win the league

As enjoyable as tonight has been, we’re not winning the league with the midfield we’ve got. And I don’t see us spending any more money unless Morelos goes (and even then not much more) and whether he does or not is anyone’s guess. 

14 minutes ago, slasher said:

So I don't get a right of reply? 

Expected better patter if I'm honest 🙅‍♂️

Well, you kinda brought it on yourself with the 'fill yer boots' comment

That said, I've got enough going on with my lot to really give a fuck at what's happening to yours

Hope the books going well ya grumpy Kent 👍

9 minutes ago, Duncan Blackheart said:

This might be a decent result for the top league/ Scottish football in general.

Celtic and Rangers now need to cut their cloth, as while they’ve been making money, they’ve also been spending it. The other teams are having to play a few more youngsters now, some of whom seem quite good. Maybe the gap will be closed a bit, particularly if Celtic/Rangers get through to the Europa group league and have to manage their squads for that (although Celtic would struggle to beat Lapland on that performance). If they pick up points there like last season, the coefficient will improve and we can expect to see seeding ensure the draws are rigged in our clubs’ favour for a change (like tonight!).

Then we can do it all again next year and watch both Celtic and Rangers get pumped out in the qualifiers.

Problem is other teams play young players who do well then Celtic steal them for peanuts.

Just now, Scotty CTA said:

You could always just apologise.

(Isn't it you that always comes away with comments like "The seethe is pleasing" when the shoe is on the other foot?)

No, you're mixing me up with...... well some other cunt and I've nothing to apologise for.