The Mighty Celtic... - Page 129 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

Seems Lennon is quite keen on that lad Turnbull fae Motherwell.. Celtic expected to increase their initial bid for the young man. Interesting seeing as the Wizard of Oz is off and we claim 4 million pound.. Shane Duffy saga drags on, he is keen to move to Celtic. We shall see.....

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

Mon the Hoops!! 

Went to a couple of their games years ago when I was working in Budapest.  The most fascist, racist support I have ever encountered.  They lost the title at home on the last day of the season and the crowd invaded the park and started attacking their own players!

Their fans do seem to have an affinity with Celtic though, I'm guessing due to the colour scheme. 

32 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Went to a couple of their games years ago when I was working in Budapest.  The most fascist, racist support I have ever encountered.  They lost the title at home on the last day of the season and the crowd invaded the park and started attacking their own players!

Their fans do seem to have an affinity with Celtic though, I'm guessing due to the colour scheme. 

And the fans seem to be similar too 😜

I watched both the Rangers and Celtic games. I thought Celtic looked much the slicker and more dangerous side.

Kilmarnock were very disappointing, very little ambition but was quite impressed with Dundee Utd. Though on another day it could have been 3 or 4 they've got enough about them to finish top half. I think Kilmarnock on that showing will be bottom 4.

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Agreed. I dont know what to make of it. We have the talent, is it Lennon? No idea what going on mate..😳

You need to stop being a 90 minute infant. Small moments in insignificant games change everything x

3 hours ago, slasher said:

You need to stop being a 90 minute infant. Small moments in insignificant games change everything x

I am far from an infant, but thank you.. I am well aware of what you are speaking about.. My point was, with the talent we have, we should be scoring more goals. I do know how football works  Slasher.. 

13 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Celtic have been utter dugmeat in their last two league games.

Hopefully make it 3 next Sunday!

Motherwell been knocking the door, but struggling to break teams down. Dominating possession etc. Theoretically Celtic should play to our strengths as they’ll play their own game rather than trying to stop us... 😂

On 8/22/2020 at 9:23 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I am far from an infant, but thank you.. I am well aware of what you are speaking about.. My point was, with the talent we have, we should be scoring more goals. I do know how football works  Slasher.. 

Have you fuck. 😂🤣

It would be a disgrace if Celtic (or, indeed, Aberdeen) were the first to be allowed to trial small crowds given their player breaching Covid rules. But bumcheek power, from either club, being what it is, and Lawell running Scottish football in his own team's interests, I think we know they'll be first all right.

1 hour ago, KirkieRobRoy said:

It would be a disgrace if Celtic (or, indeed, Aberdeen) were the first to be allowed to trial small crowds given their player breaching Covid rules. But bumcheek power, from either club, being what it is, and Lawell running Scottish football in his own team's interests, I think we know they'll be first all right.

That aged well 😂

48 minutes ago, Mox said:

What is the point of Klimala and Ajeti if the manager won't even start them when our main striker is out, fucking madness. Bitton dropped for no apparent reason either, could be a long night.

I have to agree. I can see Ajeti lacking fitness but Klimala's omission is a concern. Is he the new Bayo already? 🙈