The Mighty Celtic... - Page 128 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

16 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Never seen any football this weekend, I can only assume Celtic are still top, it was only Killie they were playing and they’re shite, never able to keep Celtic at bay. 

I thought I was the wind up merchant on here.  Leave Ramy alone.  How did the Dons get on?

35 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Never seen any football this weekend, I can only assume Celtic are still top, it was only Killie they were playing and they’re shite, never able to keep Celtic at bay. 

Your big Canadian jobby catcher is rather quiet the day as opposed to last week 

Just now, wheres the pies said:

Your big Canadian jobby catcher is rather quiet the day as opposed to last week 

He’s golfing with his son. Surely you’ve noticed the pattern that he only sees games that Celtic win. I know it’s a helluva coincidence, but that’s just the way it is. I’m starting to thing he’s actually a lucky mascot for them. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

He’s golfing with his son. Surely you’ve noticed the pattern that he only sees games that Celtic win. I know it’s a helluva coincidence, but that’s just the way it is. I’m starting to thing he’s actually a lucky mascot for them. 

He’ll be reading this just now in a rage at you as his Mrs is trying to calm him down. 😆

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

No, I actually took my son golfing, and then dinner as he just started his new job last week.. But thank you...

So we have signed the Swiss lad on a four year deal, nice. Shane Duffy being looked at now rumour has it. Quite pleased. Hope Griff gets his act together, although I feel his time has run out..Rumour he may go on loan to Aberdeen FC..   Oh, and Bolinholiday can get to fuck..

14 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Hope Griff gets his act together, Rumour he may go on loan to Aberdeen FC

Where is this? I've not seen it anywhere except on here.

14 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh, and Bolinholiday can get to fuck..

What if it had been Edouard? 😀

12 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

Where is this? I've not seen it anywhere except on here.

What if it had been Edouard? 😀

Same. Covid is not a joke. There are rules to be followed. If you have an employee, or player that is going to be irresponsible and break the rules, you are gone. This is not like you are going on a weekend piss up. This is a pandemic, and you have put peoples lives at risk.. So yes, I would sack any player, Eduard,  Brown, no difference when it comes to peoples lives..

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Same. Covid is not a joke. There are rules to be followed. If you have an employee, or player that is going to be irresponsible and break the rules, you are gone. This is not like you are going on a weekend piss up. This is a pandemic, and you have put peoples lives at risk.. So yes, I would sack any player, Eduard,  Brown, no difference when it comes to peoples lives..

Fair play. I agree, if you have a view it should stay the same no matter who it is that's involved.