The Mighty Celtic... - Page 127 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

41 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Two questions for the TAMB historians if I may ?

1) On Ye Olde TAMB when this place was once tightly moderated, how long would it have taken for this thread to be locked ?

2) How many posters would have got banned ?

Thank you.

Celtic are still top. 🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

1) On Ye Olde TAMB when this place was once tightly moderated, how long would it have taken for this thread to be locked ?

Thank you.

@ReekySporran was a right humourless bastard and would've reported it within minutes of the first post he didn't like. Doubt there'd be bannings. Just posts deleted and told to keep on topic. 

4 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Thank you.

It's demise kinda mirror images the side on the park and also the travelling support off it. 

7 hours ago, Parklife said:

@ReekySporran was a right humourless bastard and would've reported it within minutes of the first post he didn't like. Doubt there'd be bannings. Just posts deleted and told to keep on topic. 

He is also a  genuine guy who since I met him 20 years or so has followed Scotland everywhere.  Brilliant person as is his partner.  We cant all be as full of humour as you mind.

14 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No. You got me my first ban in 15 years. So away and have jelly and icecream and let me think about it...😉

Jello in your lingo bud but I believe you yourself got yourself banned your a grown man I understand you dont seem to see that everyones pushing your buttons as you make such an alluring target

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 6:21 AM, Parklife said:

Wish he was still on here just to see the crabbit cunts meltdown over Hearts this summer.