The Mighty Celtic... - Page 123 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

15 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Well I dont think you would if that is what you saw in my post. I do think there is a real animus from you towards him for some reason.

That said there are plenty out there who would stoop that low. (It is the quiet ones you have to worry about!)

He is just putting himself on offer, it is stupid. He has identified himself on here, it would not take Sherlock to work out who he works for based on his posts, one email to them saying this person has identified themselves as a representative of your company along with a few choice posts (taken out of context of course) and asking if this sort of behaviour was a fair reflection on XYZ Ltd or whoever... Maybe his employer would not care but I know some would. Would you want to be sat down with your HR manager on a Monday morning explaining some of those posts... Now that would a be a cunt move for sure. But when you add in the 'banter' which is just gloating and goading in equal measure I'd say you have a much higher chance of eliciting such a cunt move. As I said, reckless, especially in the current ultra PC climate.

But anyway, back on topic, jobbies.

Sorry, had to google animus. 

I don’t really, I just see it as very childish the way he reacts when Celtic beat teams we all know they will and then loses the plot when anyone dares criticise them, which were seemingly not allowed to do. 

He’s just thick as shit and can’t take any criticism that comes his way, yet feels entitled to blast it out to whoever he sees fit. 

Ive tried to answer every question he’s posed to me as much as I can, yet he refuses to answer anything directed at him. 

To be honest and I think everyone else is the same, it’s just too easy to say something and imagine the reaction when he’s thumping at his keyboard. 

Don’t even get me started on the selfies 😂😂😂

Anyway, jobbies. 

Im not gonna have the same issues of things hanging around after a half arsed (pardon the pun) wipe for a while, as I treated myself to a full veet yesterday. 

4 hours ago, thplinth said:

But when you add in the 'banter' which is just gloating and goading in equal measure I'd say you have a much higher chance of eliciting such a cunt move. As I said, reckless, especially in the current ultra PC climate.

Im glad you said 'banter' because it certainly isnt banter. Unless the Canadians have a different definition of what that means.

Ramy has a 5'9 button to push him, which on a 5'6 man isnt a good idea. 

Give and take is a requirement for banter, Ramy sees any comment as if youre shagging his wife behind his back, he has no concept of banter, it simply doesn't compute.

15 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Im glad you said 'banter' because it certainly isnt banter. Unless the Canadians have a different definition of what that means.

Give and take is a requirement for banter, Ramy sees any comment as if youre shagging his wife behind his back, he has no concept of banter, it simply doesn't compute.

Excuse me? Why use my wife as an example? Just curious.. Are you trying to get another reaction out of me? That honestly is a tad disrespectful in my eyes..

4 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Sorry, had to google animus. 

I don’t really, I just see it as very childish the way he reacts when Celtic beat teams we all know they will and then loses the plot when anyone dares criticise them, which were seemingly not allowed to do. 

He’s just thick as shit and can’t take any criticism that comes his way, yet feels entitled to blast it out to whoever he sees fit. 

Ive tried to answer every question he’s posed to me as much as I can, yet he refuses to answer anything directed at him. 

To be honest and I think everyone else is the same, it’s just too easy to say something and imagine the reaction when he’s thumping at his keyboard. 

Don’t even get me started on the selfies 😂😂😂

Anyway, jobbies. 

Im not gonna have the same issues of things hanging around after a half arsed (pardon the pun) wipe for a while, as I treated myself to a full veet yesterday. 

Are you still at it? Carry on if it makes you feel better..

With regard to Formula 1, I'd rather watch the Bumcheek Derby in a pub full of drunk 20-stone Oldfirmers sweating like horses that've just completed the National.

Well, maybe no, but it's a close run thing.

In The Herald, Hugh MacDonald (I think it was) once wrote that F1 wasn't sport, it was transport.

He has a point.

17 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Excuse me? Why use my wife as an example? Just curious.. Are you trying to get another reaction out of me? That honestly is a tad disrespectful in my eyes..

Fair point, I wont shag your wife as an example.

Give and take is a requirement for banter, Ramy sees any comment as if youre shagging his son behind his back, he has no concept of banter, it simply doesn't compute.

4 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Give and take is a requirement for banter, Ramy sees any comment as if youre shagging his son behind his back, he has no concept of banter, it simply doesn't compute.

Noted.. 

17 minutes ago, KirkieRobRoy said:

With regard to Formula 1, I'd rather watch the Bumcheek Derby in a pub full of drunk 20-stone Oldfirmers sweating like horses that've just completed the National.

Well, maybe no, but it's a close run thing.

In The Herald, Hugh MacDonald (I think it was) once wrote that F1 wasn't sport, it was transport.

He has a point.

It's fucking shite is what it is. I'd only ever watch if there was a pile up and that penis Hamilton was at the bottom of it. 

Edited by Farcity

5 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Do you find it funny talking about shagging a fellow posters son? Does it make you feel like the big man for everyone to see? That kind of talk is disgraceful, and I am sure as much as folk can dislike me, they will agree that is totally unacceptable.. 

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Do you find it funny talking about shagging a fellow posters son? Does it make you feel like the big man for everyone to see? That kind of talk is disgraceful, and I am sure as much as folk can dislike me, they will agree that is totally unacceptable.. 

What if he said bum instead of son then? Is that better? 

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Raymond, youre a grade A moron, no offence to them.

But in answer to your bizarre questions....

1. Yes, but I didnt, however if you want funny talking, I can certainly oblige, how dirty do you, or rather he want it?
  2. Not at all.
  3. No, they will see that youre a moron.

Just now, thplinth said:

Anyone mind that poster on here that confessed to only having one shit a week of something mad like that? Dan Cake was it? Oh no it was maybe Bob Dung. Anyway that cannae be good for you.

A lassie I worked with only had one every three weeks, so she said. She always walked around with a puss like thunder, perhaps because she knew that in around a week's time she would have to rip her farter to shreds once again. 

1 minute ago, thplinth said:

Anyone mind that poster on here that confessed to only having one shit a week of something mad like that? Dan Cake was it? Oh no it was maybe Bob Dung. Anyway that cannae be good for you.

Ive had 4 today, one a week isnt right, unless its the size of your leg.

I was out yesterday, several pints and washed down with a large Donner kebab, the inside of my pan was horrendous, just a massive heap of brown gunge that raised itself out if the water, such was the quantity. Stank as well. 

7 minutes ago, Farcity said:

A lassie I worked with only had one every three weeks, so she said. She always walked around with a puss like thunder, perhaps because she knew that in around a week's time she would have to rip her farter to shreds once again. 

I did a big job in the prison years back when I worked with Spittal And McGlashan. That lassie you’re on about isnae Sally-Ann is it? She was one dour pussed cow. We couldnae hae a fart withoot her checking. 

11 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I can have 3-4 a day. One a week is incredible. 

Wow, three weeks... thing is sometimes the jobby tapering organ thingy we all have sometimes lets an overly round one slip through to the departure lounge. Feels like you are crapping a cricket ball. If that happened on a three weeker you could be looking at a cantaloupe or full on water melon sized one. You'd be fucked, you'd have to go the hospital to have it surgically removed.