The Mighty Celtic... - Page 122 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

30 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Poor wee DD, playing the victim again. Grow a set of balls. Calling me a racist now?? You know absolutely nothing about me. Talking about personal insults, you certainly are at the top of the food chain on that one son...

I know plenty about you. 

You're ahmazing

You would swim shark infested waters to see shcotland

You keep water clhean

You're easily whound up

You're a very immature pherson

You dhont understand big words

You chan’t see irony

Did I mhiss anything?

17 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I know plenty about you. 

You're ahmazing

You keep water clhean

You're easily whound up

You chan’t see irony

Did I mhiss anything?

DD,   ahre yhou ohbsessed?🤪🤣

Edited by bonzo

44 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I know plenty about you. 

You're ahmazing

You keep water clhean

You're easily whound up

You chan’t see irony

Did I mhiss anything?

Yes you did.. Think about it seeing as you are obsessed with me. Stop sending FB requests anaw...

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Yes you did.. Think about it seeing as you are obsessed with me. Stop sending FB requests anaw...

He blocked you ya fucking walloper. The same reason I did. Your phal, bhoy, exchellent shite was way too much. 

17 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

I reckon that David Lynch could make a pretty good film or TV series based on the last few days postings on this increasingly weird thread.

Guid Taig blood is Lynch. My Grannie wid be proud. ‘Mon the provos. Oor day will come Ramy. 🇨🇮

8 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

On the brink of what?? I have a great life, great job , great mates, lovely family..  This is a fuckin messageboard with a certain amount of annoying members just out to wind me up.. Why, cuz I support Celtic?? Think again pal..

No one winds you up because you support Celtic. If you think that, you're showing a huge lack of self-awareness. 

11 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Really? Does anyone actually the board that seriously? 

That’s seriously creepy behaviour to even think about that. 

You joking. You id yourself, where you work etc and then go about systematically antagonizing people then I'd say you are nuts. This place might lull you into a false sense of security but take a look over on Rangers Media to see what some folk are like. Scotland has a lot of curtain twitchers who would not think twice about reporting people to their employer if they thought it would cause you a problem. It is just reckless behaviour but hell mend him.

11 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Any formula 1 fans on here? If so, can you tell what the feck is so appealing about it? 

There only seems to be one team who can win it like the SPFL and all because they have the fastest car.

Probably the most boring sport in the world. Not helped by just how dislikeable Lewis Hamilton is. Reminds me of Neymar, arrogant, thick, parrot heided cunts the pair of them.

29 minutes ago, thplinth said:

You joking. You id yourself, where you work etc and then go about systematically antagonizing people then I'd say you are nuts. This place might lull you into a false sense of security but take a look over on Rangers Media to see what some folk are like. Scotland has a lot of curtain twitchers who would not think twice about reporting people to their employer if they thought it would cause you a problem. It is just reckless behaviour but hell mend him.

Probably the most boring sport in the world. Not helped by just how dislikeable Lewis Hamilton is. Reminds me of Neymar, arrogant, thick, parrot heided cunts the pair of them.

Lewis Hamilton is a bell end! 

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

I’ll stay away from Rangers Media, but if that’s how some folk work, that’s a completely different world to the one I live in. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

I’ll stay away from Rangers Media, but if that’s how some folk work, that’s a completely different world to the one I live in. 

I don't even know what it is.  What I took from the post was that someone on there could look on here DD and report something that was said to your employer.  That is why I am always so charming!!!  Stand Free 👍

22 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Well I dont think you would if that is what you saw in my post. I do think there is a real animus from you towards him for some reason.

That said there are plenty out there who would stoop that low. (It is the quiet ones you have to worry about!)

He is just putting himself on offer, it is stupid. He has identified himself on here, it would not take Sherlock to work out who he works for based on his posts, one email to them saying this person has identified themselves as a representative of your company along with a few choice posts (taken out of context of course) and asking if this sort of behaviour was a fair reflection on XYZ Ltd or whoever... Maybe his employer would not care but I know some would. Would you want to be sat down with your HR manager on a Monday morning explaining some of those posts... Now that would a be a cunt move for sure. But when you add in the 'banter' which is just gloating and goading in equal measure I'd say you have a much higher chance of eliciting such a cunt move. As I said, reckless, especially in the current ultra PC climate.

But anyway, back on topic, jobbies.

13 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Any formula 1 fans on here? If so, can you tell what the feck is so appealing about it? 

There only seems to be one team who can win it like the SPFL and all because they have the fastest car.

No it's pish, until they put them all in the exact same car and let them overtake etc like the old days there is no point to it. and Lewis Hamilton is the cunts cunt!