The Mighty Celtic... - Page 121 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

9 minutes ago, Pocketrocketman1888 said:

also re terrorism stuff you maybe didnt get the memo but your naive north american buddies typically adjusted their thinking after twin towers fell the noraid money dried up and was kind of ironic after boston bombing that from that stronghold of irish americans how nasty freedom fighting was in the modern era

FFS, Ramy needs to be cut some slack here. One man’s terrorist is another Ottawan man’s freedom fighter. Ramy kens a lot mair folk than we think. 

Edited by WCTA

12 minutes ago, Pocketrocketman1888 said:

also re terrorism stuff you maybe didnt get the memo but your naive north american buddies typically adjusted their thinking after twin towers fell the noraid money dried up and was kind of ironic after boston bombing that from that stronghold of irish americans how nasty freedom fighting was in the modern era

Oh ffs... 

17 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

What a load of unadulterated pish. 3 times I asked you over 3 days and that’s the best you could come up with? 

That’ll be the Provos round at your door for a date with your kneecaps now. 👀
We have no idea how many folk Ramy knows.

Edited by WCTA

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

And I owe you an explanation why? Who the fuck are yiu anyway???

Someone who knows it’s not the done thing to go online and throw out baseless allegations. You could almost say that you calling someone a bigot just because you don’t like the team he played for makes you as much of a bigot as the ones you proclaim to hate. 

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

Someone who knows it’s not the done thing to go online and throw out baseless allegations. You could almost say that you calling someone a bigot just because you don’t like the team he played for makes you as much of a bigot as the ones you proclaim to hate. 

Think what you like about me pal, it's a free world.. I wont lose any sleep over it..

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Edge of what?? Its a messageboard and I know what you lot are up to.. Bring it.. I'm going nowhere unless the mods seem fit to suspend me...🖕

Meltdown.  Admit it, you are on the brink. 

2 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

It's ok though for DD to call me a terrorist sympathizer,  and that I  enjoy innocent people dying??? That's fucked up.. Then Tplinth saying the RCMP are gonnae lock me up and ma work gonnae can me???  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Hilarious stuff man... 

Just now, Farcity said:

Meltdown.  Admit it, you are on the brink. 

On the brink of what?? I have a great life, great job , great mates, lovely family..  This is a fuckin messageboard with a certain amount of annoying members just out to wind me up.. Why, cuz I support Celtic?? Think again pal..

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

It's ok though for DD to call me a terrorist sympathizer,  and that I  enjoy innocent people dying??? That's fucked up.. Then Tplinth saying the RCMP are gonnae lock me up and ma work gonnae can me???  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Hilarious stuff man... 

To be honest, it’s a bit shit but I’ve not been involved in any of that. I simply asked you to back up an allegation you made which you’ve not been able to do. I’m pretty sure if I’d came on and posted that Paul McStay was a bigoted cunt you’d have been all over me like a cheap suit. I’m also  pretty sure you wouldn’t have been as eloquent and rational about it too. In a way you should be thanking me. 

2 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I didn’t think we had any genuine bigots posting here (well, not since Uddy Gers packed it in....) but it seems we do. Disappointing. :(

Who is a bigot?? I have rangers mates here, good mates. So I am.a bigot because I called Ally McCoist a cunt? Charlie Nicholas is another cunt.. I listen to a few Rebs, and now I'm a terrorist?? Hilarious stuff really...

4 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

To be honest, it’s a bit shit but I’ve not been involved in any of that. I simply asked you to back up an allegation you made which you’ve not been able to do. I’m pretty sure if I’d came on and posted that Paul McStay was a bigoted cunt you’d have been all over me like a cheap suit. I’m also  pretty sure you wouldn’t have been as eloquent and rational about it too. In a way you should be thanking me. 

I don't think McCoist is a bigot, he is, however, a lickspittle, or is that lickshpittle, of the worst kind. 

Edited by Farcity

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Who is a bigot?? I have rangers mates here, good mates. So I am.a bigot because I called Ally McCoist a cunt? Charlie Nicholas is another cunt.. I listen to a few Rebs, and now I'm a terrorist?? Hilarious stuff really...

No, you’re a bigot because you called him a bigoted cunt and can’t back it up. If you’d just called him a cunt, no problem from me. You called him a bigoted cunt because you don’t like the football team he played for. It’s possible you don’t know what the word bigot means and just used it as a throwaway insult but I don’t think you’re as thick as that. Bigotry is a pretty serious issue in Scotland and it doesn’t do anyone any favours to be throwing muck at people when you don’t have anything to back it up. It belittles the efforts of those people doing good work to stamp it out. 

43 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Let's just say I know alot more people than you all think I do who have been in his company over the years and have first hand knowledge of his bigoted views.. 

4 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

No, you’re a bigot because you called him a bigoted cunt and can’t back it up. If you’d just called him a cunt, no problem from me. You called him a bigoted cunt because you don’t like the football team he played for. It’s possible you don’t know what the word bigot means and just used it as a throwaway insult but I don’t think you’re as thick as that. Bigotry is a pretty serious issue in Scotland and it doesn’t do anyone any favours to be throwing muck at people when you don’t have anything to back it up. It belittles the efforts of those people doing good work to stamp it out. 

Just like Ramy, bigotry is not big and it's not clever. 

15 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Remember when Shay Logan was booed by Celtic fans because of the Tonev incident?

I heard Ramy was at that game, which going by some weird logics, he’s most likely racist too. 

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Remember when Shay Logan was booed by Celtic fans because of the Tonev incident?

I heard Ramy was at that game, which going by some weird logics, he’s most likely racist too. 

You make me sick. So now I am a racist? 

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Poor wee DD, playing the victim again. Grow a set of balls. Calling me a racist now?? You know absolutely nothing about me. Talking about personal insults, you certainly are at the top of the food chain on that one son...