The Mighty Celtic... - Page 119 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

7 hours ago, Farcity said:

You've got to use at least four.

Isn't it annoying when you've sat there for a while, thinking you've done the business, you have that smug look on yer face as you feel pretty sure that you've had a clean break before having a courtesy wipe. Then the world collapses. You wipe, you inspect the paper and discover that there is half a shite attached to the bog roll. Where did that come from? Then you frantically reach for more paper, more paper, practically scrubbing until you are able to get somewhere approaching clean. You get it to that stage where there is only a tiny hint of brown on the paper and think fuck it, that will do. You know full well that skidmarks are on the cards on removal of the drawers later in the day, unacceptable but it provides a wee chuckle nonetheless. 

Me and my friends have always refereed to those as an "unwipeable"

7 hours ago, kumnio said:

Asian bumgun is the way to go, better than toilet paper any day of the week. 

is that no the isis bride?

5 hours ago, Parklife said:

As a man who's anal hygiene routine very much involves the use of multiple wet wipes after a bowel movement, I've always wanted to experience the Japanese robotoilet. 

A stream of high pressure water aimed directly at the action area both worries and intrigues. Will the jobbie water be splattered everywhere? Will the area be effectively cleaned? Will I need to use paper too? Will the paper become saturated and break up as I try to wipe? 

Anyone ever used the robotoilet and can advise on the above? So many questions, so little answers around online (top tip: do not google "Asian anal cleaning" on your work PC). 

plus you get some music

On 8/1/2020 at 11:31 AM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Wow, the Aberdonians at it again, piling on because they were beaten at home by the huns. All at the ready with their keyboards.. Laptop Loyal FC...🖕🖕🖕

Bunch of wheengin’ mutton molesting bastards Ramy. I take it Dandydunn blocked you on Facebook because he was sick of you winding him up? Keep at the cunt wee man. Dinnae let him think he’s won. 👍

1 hour ago, WCTA said:

‘Mon the Provos Ramy. Dinnae let any bugger make you feel ashamed tae be a proud supporter of the Republican Army. Nae matter how many knees they cap. 💣🇨🇮👍

Did not ever say I was a supporter of the IRA. I will say the Brits did their fair share of murdering innocent men , woman, and children.. Fuck them...

4 hours ago, Parklife said:

Like you and your tediously dull mate RH spamming every thread with inane post and inane post? 

I'd say the "downhill" descent is directly related to your posting.

Every team is shite apart from Celtic? Weird that you'd take enjoyment at glory hunting a team who can only beat "shite" teams. 

Away and take yir face for a shite..

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No shame here pal. Go the Rebs on just now. Fuck the crown..

More sectarian nonsense from the bigot. Listening to music celebrating the death of people. What a lovely chap you’re turning out to be. 

Hopefully no one you love or care about ever gets murdered by a terrorist organisation, I would hate to know how you felt when people are celebrating and singing songs about in their houses. 

Just for a laugh mind you and because it’s what they believe in. 

12 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

More sectarian nonsense from the bigot. Listening to music celebrating the death of people. What a lovely chap you’re turning out to be. 

Hopefully no one you love or care about ever gets murdered by a terrorist organisation, I would hate to know how you felt when people are celebrating and singing songs about in their houses. 

Haha nothing wrong with that, daft stuff is great. We used to challenge each other to lick random objects and people. Still do it occasionally although it might be frowned upon just now

9 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I suppose the UDR, UVF, UFF, are all fuckin Angel's. Orange walks, 12th of July celebrating the murder of innocent Catholics. The Paras, I could go Spitting on a Catholic priest as they marched by the chapel, that's ok though. I could go on and on, but that is something I would rather not do on a public forum..Away and tend to your sheep ya fuckin muppet. Call me a terrorist supporter,  and wishing death on innocent folk?? You really need to educate yourself Chris... 🖕

10 hours ago, Parklife said:

As a man who's anal hygiene routine very much involves the use of multiple wet wipes after a bowel movement, I've always wanted to experience the Japanese robotoilet. 

A stream of high pressure water aimed directly at the action area both worries and intrigues. Will the jobbie water be splattered everywhere? Will the area be effectively cleaned? Will I need to use paper too? Will the paper become saturated and break up as I try to wipe? 

Anyone ever used the robotoilet and can advise on the above? So many questions, so little answers around online (top tip: do not google "Asian anal cleaning" on your work PC). 

Experienced that at the hotel we stayed in for the friendly game in Yokohama about 10 years ago, scooshed straight up my kyber.

Got the fright of my life, I felt completely violated at first, by the 12th time it was fine 😀

19 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I suppose the UDR, UVF, UFF, are all fuckin Angel's. Orange walks, 12th of July celebrating the murder of innocent Catholics. The Paras, I could go Spitting on a Catholic priest as they marched by the chapel, that's ok though. I could go on and on, but that is something I would rather not do on a public forum..Away and tend to your sheep ya fuckin muppet. Call me a terrorist supporter,  and wishing death on innocent folk?? You really need to educate yourself Chris... 🖕

It’s not something you would rather not do on a public forum, but you wrote it anyway? You really do find new ways to make yourself look even dumber by the day. I’m amazed you can get out of the bed in mornings with out professional help. 

And no, that’s equally as disgusting, if you care to point out where anyone in here has posted to support such organisations, I’ll go and call them out too for being scumbags. 

Then you follow it up with connotations of beastatility, that’s really low, even for you. 

Reported to mods and also noted for if I have to take these accusations down a legal route, just so you can prepare yourself. 

13 minutes ago, WCTA said:

So, to sum up this thread.... Anal rinses are braw, power washers are too heavy handed, fat man is still havering keich and Ramy loves the IRA. 😆

You should rephrase that. 

He doesn’t love the IRA. He’s a supporter of a terrorist organisation that murdered innocent people. 

Maybe the Canadian authorities would be interested in this little “hobby” of his. 

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You should rephrase that. 

He doesn’t love the IRA. He’s a supporter of a terrorist organisation that murdered innocent people. 

Maybe the Canadian authorities would be interested in this little “hobby” of his. 

Aye, it’s not looking rosy for the board’s resident Canadian terrorist. 😬

Well it was nice we had a couple of pages of funny stuff before the usual nasty pish started again,. Same person over and over again.

You've set yourself up nicely here Ramy. Posted copious pictures of yourself, ID'd your job and your location in Canada and now you are laying the groundwork for some wee grass cunt on here to fire off a an email to your work in Canada saying what an IRA supporting bigot your are.

Are you not aware of all the cancel culture pish going about. You are walking into it ya lummox