The Mighty Celtic... - Page 113 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

18 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Sutton is a legend, but I dont agree with him on this one. Griff has a history of mental health issues, who knows what he was dealing with. Fat Sally should keep his gub shut and mind his business the fat cunt...

Coming back to pre season overweight and unfit is a disgrace. Mccoist and sutton are spot on.

I doubt youve even read what either of then said.

34 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Neil Lennon had a pop at Griffiths too. Suppose that must make him a cunt as well? 

Your an idiot. Sally McCoist is a bigoted hun prick. Always has been. I have hated the cunt not just recently, it goes far, far back.. 

8 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Another Aberdonian, shocker. Are you all thick as fuck? Ally McCoist is not a fellow member of the TAMB.. Is that simple enough for you, or did you and DD go to the same school.. I did not call a fellow poster a cunt, unlike what Nedz did, and DD wiring in also.. You lot really have to get a life.. You all continually make an arse of yourselves and bring this board down. BTW, great result today...🖕

Thanks for confirming your just stupid :hammer:  So it's OK to call a non TAMB a cunt on here is it ?  how do you know he's not a TAMB member, do you have access to membership info. For a hun McCoist's a decent guy,  me & probably many others would love to see him back as manager at Ibrox :rollsmile:.  

2 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Thanks for confirming your just stupid :hammer:  So it's OK to call a non TAMB a cunt on here is it ?  how do you know he's not a TAMB member, do you have access to membership info. For a hun McCoist's a decent guy,  me & probably many others would love to see him back as manager at Ibrox :rollsmile:.  

For God sake, are you at it again. I would also like to see him back at ibroke the fat cunt..  Lennon could sort him again.. Must be hard for all of yees chasing Celtic.. I am getting tired continually defending myself and my club. I guess that's what happens when you are the best... Enjoy 2nd, or 3rd, or whomever you support... 

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

For God sake, are you at it again. I would also like to see him back at ibroke the fat cunt..  Lennon could sort him again.. Must be hard for all of yees chasing Celtic.. I am getting tired continually defending myself and my club. I guess that's what happens when you are the best... Enjoy 2nd, or 3rd, or whomever you support... 

What time is it in Canada just now, wee ramy should be tucked up in bed wi his teddy bears by now.

1 minute ago, RDFH64 said:

What time is it in Canada just now, wee ramy should be tucked up in bed wi his teddy bears by now.

4am, I am up for my morning run with my dog Wallace.. Unlike you fat bastards.. Running a 20km run in the future, so getting in shape. Then heading down my CSC for the match later on to start 10IAR... 

24 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Your an idiot. Sally McCoist is a bigoted hun prick. Always has been. I have hated the cunt not just recently, it goes far, far back.. 

If you’re going to call someone an idiot you probably want to make sure you use the correct grammar. 

I’d also be interested to see what examples you have of McCoist being bigoted? 

Edited by Fairbairn

5 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Is there a Rangers Club in Ottowa Ramy?  Remember some Rangers pals going over to Canada every year and probably still do for a convention of some kind.  But don't know which city.

There is yes, it is in a Masonic hall. I'm not joking one bit. I have unfortunately been in it once, as we had an important match, and our club was under renovation so we had to go to their club. What a shithole it was... We have a Celtic convention every year in Vegas, it's some party.. No idea what the rangers clubs do. I think there convention  is in a car park somewhere...😉

8 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So I am scum now?? Really making a complete arse of yourself Mr.Dunn... 2am in Scotland, and the man is still trolling me. Go to bed, you not have Chapel in the morning... 

No, no chapel for me. I don’t practice anymore. 

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

If you’re going to call someone an idiot you probably want to make sure you use the correct grammar. 

I’d also be interested to see what examples you have of McCoist being bigoted? 

He doesn’t have any. He just likes to call people names and thinks that’s ok, but cries when people do it to him. 

Just like he did when he called several people fat bastards in one post because he’s practicing for a 20k run 😂😂

3 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Not yet, thanks for asking. Got 2 nights in Edinburgh next week. Would appreciate any suggestions for eating outside that still get the sun at about 6pm?

Mmmm not sure, but  I always love a pint in the Oz bar on the way into the Grassmarket. Love the view 👍

20190802_135758.jpg

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

There is yes, it is in a Masonic hall. I'm not joking one bit. I have unfortunately been in it once, as we had an important match, and our club was under renovation so we had to go to their club. What a shithole it was... We have a Celtic convention every year in Vegas, it's some party.. No idea what the rangers clubs do. I think there convention  is in a car park somewhere...😉

😂😂

A ‘ Celtic Convention ‘ is the most Celtic thing ever. 🙈