The Mighty Celtic... - Page 112 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Who is calling who a cunt now? Waste of oxygen? What's the matter wee man, feelings hurt? Thrown out of Scotland? Just remember hen, I have been a Scotsman, and followed Scotland, and followed Celtic longer than you have been alive.. So crawl back under your rock with your wee pals, and stop insulting fellow members of this fine board.. Its getting tiresome.....🖕🖕

I called you a cunt, as I always have. 

Yet you still fail to answer something that you were asked hours ago, why is that?

Doesnt it suit your small minded agenda, or do you think it should be the same rules for all?

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

I called you a cunt, as I always have. 

Yet you still fail to answer something that you were asked hours ago, why is that?

Doesnt it suit your small minded agenda, or do you think it should be the same rules for all?

Who are you anyway? The TAMB Police??? You are a small fish in a big pond. When I was over in Scotland for many matches, I was drinking with the higher ups in the TA. They have never even heard of you, or your club. Sorry to burst your bubble Don Carleone.. Now away and geez peace...

Who are you anyway? The TAMB Police??? You are a small fish in a big pond. When I was over in Scotland for many matches, I was drinking with the higher ups in the TA. They have never even heard of you, or your club. Sorry to burst your bubble Don Carleone.. Now away and geez peace...

What the fuck are you in about now?

Why would strangers have heard of me, or some imaginary club that you think I’m in. 

You’re a very strange person indeed. 

Anyway, as you got sidetracked again, will you answer the original question, or are you happy to abuse people you don’t know and greet like a little bitch when it happens to you?

13 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

What the fuck are you in about now?

Why would strangers have heard of me, or some imaginary club that you think I’m in. 

You’re a very strange person indeed. 

Anyway, as you got sidetracked again, will you answer the original question, or are you happy to abuse people you don’t know and greet like a little bitch when it happens to you?

I'm talking about your football club. Can you go away and give me peace. Its 8pm at night here in Ottawa and I am trying to watch Celtic videos of 9 in a row...You would have no idea what that is...🖕🖕

17 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Hahaha, there is a hierarchy in the TA noo? I thought that was a mith... never mind. 

I'm talking about your football club. Can you go away and give me peace. Its 8pm at night here in Ottawa and I am trying to watch Celtic videos of 9 in a row...You would have no idea what that is...🖕🖕

No one that you have drank with at Scotland games have heard of Aberdeen? I find that very hard to believe. 

You tried to insult me there, but again, made yourself look ridiculous. 

And yes, I’ve heard of 9 in a row, I’m not as self centred as yourself. 

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

No one that you have drank with at Scotland games have heard of Aberdeen? I find that very hard to believe. 

You tried to insult me there, but again, made yourself look ridiculous. 

And yes, I’ve heard of 9 in a row, I’m not as self centred as yourself. 

The fish are biting well tonight..🤣🤣🖕🖕

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Still avoiding the question. Typical scum behaviour. Not surprised really. 

So I am scum now?? Really making a complete arse of yourself Mr.Dunn... 2am in Scotland, and the man is still trolling me. Go to bed, you not have Chapel in the morning... 

24 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So I am scum now?? Really making a complete arse of yourself Mr.Dunn... 2am in Scotland, and the man is still trolling me. Go to bed, you not have Chapel in the morning... 

Aye, but are you huvin a holiday this year?

1 minute ago, bonzo said:

Aye, but are you huvin a holiday this year?

I would like to come over, definitely,  all depends on this covid thing.I was over last September. Be nice to go to Aberdeen away , when the fans are allowed back, I would defo be up for that.. My mates get me a ticket no bother..

13 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Fantastic, hope you enjoy it lf you get here,but don't hawd your breath......tourism is oot the windae right noo. 

Not bothered. My cousins travel round Scotland every weekend. We always go to Skye, my favorite place on earth.. I enjoy that when I'm over. I love the sea, I could sit by it all day with the earbuds on listening to Capercaillie with a few drams. That's me. The football is good craic, I love going to Hampden and Parkhead, it's what life is all about. Enjoying your passion. Just a shame I cant come over as often as I would like. Anyhoo, I went off topic again. Celtic to win 4-0 the morra..😁

32 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Not bothered. My cousins travel round Scotland every weekend. We always go to Skye, my favorite place on earth.. I enjoy that when I'm over. I love the sea, I could sit by it all day with the earbuds on listening to Capercaillie with a few drams. That's me. The football is good craic, I love going to Hampden and Parkhead, it's what life is all about. Enjoying your passion. Just a shame I cant come over as often as I would like. Anyhoo, I went off topic again. Celtic to win 4-0 the morra..😁

Telt you afore  seen Karen Mathison live.....brilliant. would you no rather see your team win at ibrox????