The Mighty Celtic... - Page 111 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

2 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

🤣 Good job. I think it’s a cross between a windbag and a fuckpig. Not nice. Not nice at all.

🤣 gauny use it though, it's got a bite to it "ya fuckin rucksack " will confuse a few folk :rollsmile:

56 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

To quote you “Ally McCoist is a cunt”, followed a couple of lines later with “you don’t see me calling someone a fuckpig, rucksack, or a cunt” so are you just stupid, a liar or suffer from amnesia? 🤯🤯🤯

Another Aberdonian, shocker. Are you all thick as fuck? Ally McCoist is not a fellow member of the TAMB.. Is that simple enough for you, or did you and DD go to the same school.. I did not call a fellow poster a cunt, unlike what Nedz did, and DD wiring in also.. You lot really have to get a life.. You all continually make an arse of yourselves and bring this board down. BTW, great result today...🖕

2 hours ago, Pocketrocketman1888 said:

am pretty sure you gave me a hard time for asking that question re the epstein hypocrisy got told it was cheap point scoring i think ? 

Yes, I did. The point I was making was that he deemed that unacceptable to be mentioned, but seems think to abuse other people is open season. 

I also mentioned earlier that it was not something I would say to get a point across, it was a mere comparison to his suspension and why he would want others suspended. 

I have no interest in the ins and outs of that particular subject. 

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Another Aberdonian, shocker. Are you all thick as fuck? Ally McCoist is not a fellow member of the TAMB.. Is that simple enough for you, or did you and DD go to the same school.. I did not call a fellow poster a cunt, unlike what Nedz did, and DD wiring in also.. You lot really have to get a life.. You all continually make an arse of yourselves and bring this board down. BTW, great result today...🖕

Wheesht, we're talkin aboot rucksacks 😁

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Exactly the point I’ve been making all night re your suspension. 

No one accused you or anyone from this board a sex offender or anything equally as disgusting. 

But as mentioned ole ty times, you took great offence to that, yet deem it acceptable to call other folks cunts etc etc. 

That’s the hypocrisy issue, but you won’t see or admit it. 

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Yes, I did. The point I was making was that he deemed that unacceptable to be mentioned, but seems think to abuse other people is open season. 

I also mentioned earlier that it was not something I would say to get a point across, it was a mere comparison to his suspension and why he would want others suspended. 

I have no interest in the ins and outs of that particular subject. 

And the academy award for best drama queen on a message board goes toooooooooo??  DandyDunn.🎂🎂🎖Congratulations. Well deserved....👨‍🎨🍾🍾

13 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

I’m not so sure......

Good effort haha

7 hours ago, Orraloon said:

On  a point of pedantry, he didn't take the free kick. ;)

You are pretty much spot with with the rest of what you are saying though.

This is true 

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

And the academy award for best drama queen on a message board goes toooooooooo??  DandyDunn.🎂🎂🎖Congratulations. Well deserved....👨‍🎨🍾🍾

Your shield must be needing recharged. 

Once again, you’re throwing abuse about to people (earlier, not that comment) but fail to acknowledge what you’ve said yourself. 

It’s hilarious to see you constantly make a cunt of yourself. 

2 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Jings don't say that, this thread gies me a laugh 😂

Just embarrassing that other posters who support another football squad that have nothing better to do than ruin a thread that is strictly about Celtic Football Club.. Pathetic really..  I will enjoy pumping them again, walk in the park. Men against boys as they say.. 10IAR.....🖕🖕🖕

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Your shield must be needing recharged. 

Once again, you’re throwing abuse about to people (earlier, not that comment) but fail to acknowledge what you’ve said yourself. 

It’s hilarious to see you constantly make a cunt of yourself. 

Are you STILL trolling me. I'm sorry I never accepted your friend request on FB, but now I know I made the proper decision . You are obsessed with me, or is it Celtic FC??? Get a life man, what is it, 130am in Scotland??? 

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Are you STILL trolling me. I'm sorry I never accepted your friend request on FB, but now I know I made the proper decision . You are obsessed with me, or is it Celtic FC??? Get a life man, what is it, 130am in Scotland??? 

You still trying to use this nonsense? I think that anyone could see that I think you’re an utter cunt and would never want to be your friend. 

Will you answer the question, or will you deflect again and show the board what a useless waste of oxygen that you really are?

I already know the answer, you’re a man of zero bottle that can’t back up what you say, no wonder you were turfed out of Scotland, no cunt wants folk like you here. 

I feel sorry for Canada. 

13 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You still trying to use this nonsense? I think that anyone could see that I think you’re an utter cunt and would never want to be your friend. 

Will you answer the question, or will you deflect again and show the board what a useless waste of oxygen that you really are?

I already know the answer, you’re a man of zero bottle that can’t back up what you say, no wonder you were turfed out of Scotland, no cunt wants folk like you here. 

I feel sorry for Canada. 

Who is calling who a cunt now? Waste of oxygen? What's the matter wee man, feelings hurt? Thrown out of Scotland? Just remember hen, I have been a Scotsman, and followed Scotland, and followed Celtic longer than you have been alive.. So crawl back under your rock with your wee pals, and stop insulting fellow members of this fine board.. Its getting tiresome.....🖕🖕