The Mighty Celtic... - Page 110 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

7 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You are a windbag. None of what you said makes sense. As far as moaning to the mods, you are defo top of the list. Now run along and play in traffic...

Ah, wishing death on a fellow poster. 

Classy as usual. 

ps: I noticed you didn’t really respond to the post I made, any reason why? Apart from you knowing you’ve made a cunt of yourself again. 

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Ah, wishing death on a fellow poster. 

Classy as usual. 

ps: I noticed you didn’t really respond to the post I made, any reason why? Apart from you knowing you’ve made a cunt of yourself again. 

You still here??? 💤💤💤💤💤💤

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You still here??? 💤💤💤💤💤💤

Still can’t answer a question. 

Why is that?

You’d take a lot more credibility away from this by answering it, from many people, including me, believe it or not. 

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Still can’t answer a question. 

Why is that?

You’d take a lot more credibility away from this by answering it, from many people, including me, believe it or not. 

I dont care to be honest, it's a messageboard. Credibility from you?????? I dont even like you.. Now geez peace. I am sure the fellow posters are tired of this, as am I. This is a Celtic thread, please respect that fella...

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I dont care to be honest, it's a messageboard. Credibility from you?????? I dont even like you.. Now geez peace. I am sure the fellow posters are tired of this, as am I. This is a Celtic thread, please respect that fella...

Respect? Fuck off you Canadian fuckstick....

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Again, dodging the question. 

You’re greeting about people calling you names, but think it’s perfectly acceptable to do it yourself, regardless of whether they post on the board or not. 

Is there a reason for this, or are you just a whinging hypocrite?

You’re reply to this will show the board that you’re a man willing to back up your words, or simply a raving lunatic that doesn’t what he’s talking about. 

The floor is entirely yours 👍🏽

8 minutes ago, Redz said:

Respect? Fuck off you Canadian fuckstick....

I have not completely figured you out yet Nedz.. Maybe you have a small club inferiority complex.. I would not know as I do not support a small club like yours. Maybe your jealous of my club, it's normal, we win everything year after year.. I hope you sort it out, I cant imagine how you feel trying to cope with this as I support Celtic.. Maybe the insults will stop one day, its only football after all, even though your team is utter shite, it's still only a game.. Take care Nedz...

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Again, dodging the question. 

You’re greeting about people calling you names, but think it’s perfectly acceptable to do it yourself, regardless of whether they post on the board or not. 

Is there a reason for this, or are you just a whinging hypocrite?

You’re reply to this will show the board that you’re a man willing to back up your words, or simply a raving lunatic that doesn’t what he’s talking about. 

The floor is entirely yours 👍🏽

Wow, DD has given me the floor.. He is speaking on behalf of the board, and I'm the lunatic??? 

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Wow, DD has given me the floor.. He is speaking on behalf of the board, and I'm the lunatic??? 

Can you answer the question, or are you happy to accept that insults on people are acceptable?

Thats all I’m asking. 

Regardless of whether they post on here or not. 

Just now, dandydunn said:

Can you answer the question, or are you happy to accept that insults on people are acceptable?

Thats all I’m asking. 

Regardless of whether they post on here or not. 

Omg, what are you babbling on about? What question Mr.Dunn?

I have not completely figured you out yet Nedz.. Maybe you have a small club inferiority complex.. I would not know as I do not support a small club like yours. Maybe your jealous of my club, it's normal, we win everything year after year.. I hope you sort it out, I cant imagine how you feel trying to cope with this as I support Celtic.. Maybe the insults will stop one day, its only football after all, even though your team is utter shite, it's still only a game.. Take care Nedz...

Ramy, FFS man.

As an independent bystander, you've lost it again, this smacks of a plukey 14 year old trying to look hard. Just settle the fuck down, Jesus Christ man, you need pills or something.

57 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Ah ok. So if I was to call Celtic fans that don’t post on this board IRA sympathisers and accused Celtic PLC of covering up years of sexual abuse towards children, it would be ok, because they don’t post on the board?

No, it would be sad and fucking pathetic with nothing to back up my accusations, so I wouldnt do it. 

But as usual, you think you can say what you want and then run to the mods when someone says something you don’t like. 

Either accept people have different opinions to yours, or fuck off. The board is dying because people like you have one vision and can’t see anything else through the green tinted glasses. 

This is the question I’ve posted to you, that youve failed to answer. 

Is abuse acceptable or not?

2 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Ramy, FFS man.

As an independent bystander, you've lost it again, this smacks of a plukey 14 year old trying to look hard. Just settle the fuck down, Jesus Christ man, you need pills or something.

Do you understand banter?? A wind up? Redz has insulted me beyond today. For what?? I called Allly McCoist a cunt. I hate him.. So I had a bit of a laugh. You dont see me calling someone a fuckpig, rucksack, or a cunt.. Same with DD, always getting his nose in. I am perfectly fine, no medication needed. Funny how it's always the same folk over and over, nobody else, always the same.. I find it hilarious to be honest. I get a 2 week ban, and this lad Redz goes over the top and gets nothing? I could not care less, it's a messageboard. Folk need to grow some thick skin and.not be so sensitive..🍺🍺🍺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Do you understand banter?? A wind up? Redz has insulted me beyond today. For what?? I called Allly McCoist a cunt. I hate him.. So I had a bit of a laugh. You dont see me calling someone a fuckpig, rucksack, or a cunt.. Same with DD, always getting his nose in. I am perfectly fine, no medication needed. Funny how it's always the same folk over and over, nobody else, always the same.. I find it hilarious to be honest. I get a 2 week ban, and this lad Redz goes over the top and gets nothing? I could not care less, it's a messageboard. Folk need to grow some thick skin and.not be so sensitive..🍺🍺🍺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

So in short. 

Someone calls you something, it’s worthy of a ban?

You call someone something, that’s ok?

Keeping in mind that you got banned after losing the plot when a poster mentioned historic child abuse from Celtic, which was not a personal insult to you. 

As I said, the floor is all yours. 

Nurse..........

One could dissect that, but theres no point, just you crack on.

8 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

So in short. 

Someone calls you something, it’s worthy of a ban?

You call someone something, that’s ok?

Keeping in mind that you got banned after losing the plot when a poster mentioned historic child abuse from Celtic, which was not a personal insult to you. 

As I said, the floor is all yours. 

Someone call a doctor for this person please.. can you get a restraining order on this board??? 

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Someone call a doctor for this person please.. can you get a restraining order on this board??? 

The question has been asked, time and time again you refuse to answer it. 

Enough said about the manner of yourself and now, everyone can see it. 

You’ve been shown up to be the master of denial and bullshit. 

Nothing will change that now, pleasing, to say the least. 

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

The question has been asked, time and time again you refuse to answer it. 

Enough said about the manner of yourself and now, everyone can see it. 

You’ve been shown up to be the master of denial and bullshit. 

Nothing will change that now, pleasing, to say the least. 

Ok. Bye...

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

To quote you “Ally McCoist is a cunt”, followed a couple of lines later with “you don’t see me calling someone a fuckpig, rucksack, or a cunt” so are you just stupid, a liar or suffer from amnesia? 🤯🤯🤯