The Mighty Celtic... - Page 109 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

1 hour ago, Redz said:

I suspect you're pushing water uphill FB

He’s trying to have a discussion with someone that doesn’t insult people or care about Aberdeen/Rangers, but cant wait to pile in with his opinion on what’s been said during the game. 

You simply cant teach stupid, it’s pointless trying to reason with morons. 

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

He’s trying to have a discussion with someone that doesn’t insult people or care about Aberdeen/Rangers, but cant wait to pile in with his opinion on what’s been said during the game. 

He / she (?) Is one of two individuals ruining what's already a dysfunctional message board

They're sure to be pleased 👍

32 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Good result today arsehole..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

25 minutes ago, Redz said:

He / she (?) Is one of two individuals ruining what's already a dysfunctional message board

They're sure to be pleased 👍

Wow, the Aberdonians at it again, piling on because they were beaten at home by the huns. All at the ready with their keyboards.. Laptop Loyal FC...🖕🖕🖕

13 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Good result today arsehole..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wasn’t really. But good to see you’re happy with Rangers winning. Clearly you’re one of those foreign fans that supports one or the other, whoever’s top of the league. 

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Now, now, folk have been suspended for language and abuse like that wee man...

Youve been calling someone a cunt in the last 20 comments. 

It’s really scary that you’re too fucking stupid to see the hypocrisy when you post. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Wasn’t really. But good to see you’re happy with Rangers winning. Clearly you’re one of those foreign fans that supports one or the other, whoever’s top of the league. 

That is the stupidest post ever, but you are struggling for patter.. Keep trying fella.. I have been supporting Celtic and Scotland longer than you have been alive...🖕🖕

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That is the stupidest post ever, but you are struggling for patter.. Keep trying fella.. I have been supporting Celtic and Scotland longer than you have been alive...🖕🖕

I doubt anyone will deny that

You just come across as a fukin dafty though

1 minute ago, Redz said:

You got a ban for being an obnoxious useless cunt, and......

Well, that's about it really 

How the match go today? More insults, class act you are..  I'm just curious what will happen as if the rules are followed accordingly, you should be banned for abusing a fellow poster.. Or is it different strokes for different folks.. Let's hope the mods are fair and do their job. I will not report you, as that is not my style. Run along now wee man...

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

How the match go today? More insults, class act you are..  I'm just curious what will happen as if the rules are followed accordingly, you should be banned for abusing a fellow poster.. Or is it different strokes for different folks.. Let's hope the mods are fair and do their job. I will not report you, as that is not my style. Run along now wee man...

Give it a rest you bucket of shit

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Not a poster einstein.  Read them again. 

Ah ok. So if I was to call Celtic fans that don’t post on this board IRA sympathisers and accused Celtic PLC of covering up years of sexual abuse towards children, it would be ok, because they don’t post on the board?

No, it would be sad and fucking pathetic with nothing to back up my accusations, so I wouldnt do it. 

But as usual, you think you can say what you want and then run to the mods when someone says something you don’t like. 

Either accept people have different opinions to yours, or fuck off. The board is dying because people like you have one vision and can’t see anything else through the green tinted glasses. 

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Still can’t see it 😂😂

The man from the other side of the world accusing people of being laptop fans is incredible. 

Most proper fans and posters on here have been to more club/Scotland games in the last year than you would’ve been in the last 20. 

Only one laptop fan, but he can’t seem to see the issue 🙄

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Ah ok. So if I was to call Celtic fans that don’t post on this board IRA sympathisers and accused Celtic PLC of covering up years of sexual abuse towards children, it would be ok, because they don’t post on the board?

No, it would be sad and fucking pathetic with nothing to back up my accusations, so I wouldnt do it. 

But as usual, you think you can say what you want and then run to the mods when someone says something you don’t like. 

Either accept people have different opinions to yours, or fuck off. The board is dying because people like you have one vision and can’t see anything else through the green tinted glasses. 

You are a windbag. None of what you said makes sense. As far as moaning to the mods, you are defo top of the list. Now run along and play in traffic...

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Still can’t see it 😂😂

The man from the other side of the world accusing people of being laptop fans is incredible. 

Most proper fans and posters on here have been to more club/Scotland games in the last year than you would’ve been in the last 20. 

Only one laptop fan, but he can’t seem to see the issue 🙄

Another thick post. DD, stop, you are making a bigger arse of yourself with each post. Is it social acceptance, or insecurity, I dont know. No go away and geez peace will yae...