The Mighty Celtic... - Page 107 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

21 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

And you are not the best guy in the world but put yourself in the top 1.  That is your motto on here is it not?

Correct 👍🏽

Not sure of the relevance, but thanks for the reminder. 

7 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Settle down guys.  Scotland Forever.  DD there is no need for the hatred of the old firm.  Parklife left here because he couldn't take it.  Don't go his way.

There is no old firm mate. The big Glasgow derby I  Celtic v Partick now..😉

13 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Settle down guys.  Scotland Forever.  DD there is no need for the hatred of the old firm.  Parklife left here because he couldn't take it.  Don't go his way.

Parklife could dish it out but he could definitely take it anaw. I joked with him a few times and even posted a few Photoshopped pictures of him and he always laughed and never took it to heart.

I'd guess him leaving was more to do that a huge percentage of threads end up the same way, with the same folk bickering with one another. I don't think your baiting will bring him back either. He was a pretty knowledgeable (if somewhat opinionated) poster when it came to most sports so if there were more threads about football (or sport) that stayed on topic he'd be more likely to return. In my opinion anyway.

Edited by Tiny Tim

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

No, I was speaking to others on this thread, which you obviously seen, because you’ve got a little pinger from what I’ve said, by fuck I knew you were thick, but you’re stepping up a level now. 

No, you blocked me on Facebook, remember that little episode that you jumped in on another posters page when 3 friends were having a discussion and you decided to start idly throwing threats about? I’ve seen zero on his stuff since then, so the assumption is that you blocked me, does that make sense yet?

Whit? Are you still on a out this. Why would I ever be in a conversation with your wee pals. Block you? I dont even like you. Stop with the pettiness man and get on with your life. There is a life after Ramy DD.. Now please stick to the topic. Celtic related, wish we had of had you in the semi that was called off, would love to have pumped your Aberdeen FC...

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Whit? Are you still on a out this. Why would I ever be in a conversation with your wee pals. Block you? I dont even like you. Stop with the pettiness man and get on with your life. There is a life after Ramy DD.. Now please stick to the topic. Celtic related, wish we had of had you in the semi that was called off, would love to have pumped your Aberdeen FC...

Oh Colin, come and have a pint with me in Ottawa when you’re over

Oh teeko, I’ll show you round Ottawa and take you round for a pint when you’re over 

If you don’t like me, why do you keep hounding me round the board, plenty people commented when you were on a sabbatical from here, but you only seem to have a hard on for myself and vda. 

What semi final has been called off, is there some news that I don’t know about?

So what I  the name.of God is taking someone for a pint when they offered to come to Ottawa have to do with you? What?? Are you jealous? Aye Colin is a good pal of mine and was coming through to Ottawa. Teeko, whom I have never met, we were going to have a couple pints together if I got through to Toronto.. Are you playing with a full deck mate?? Christ, it's almost like you are obsessed with me. I will tell you, you would not have been invited chief, I do not drink or associate with weirdos..

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So what I  the name.of God is taking someone for a pint when they offered to come to Ottawa have to do with you? What?? Are you jealous? Aye Colin is a good pal of mine and was coming through to Ottawa. Teeko, whom I have never met, we were going to have a couple pints together if I got through to Toronto.. Are you playing with a full deck mate?? Christ, it's almost like you are obsessed with me. I will tell you, you would not have been invited chief, I do not drink or associate with weirdos..

So one posts says you wouldn’t be in a conversation with my pals and the next post says that you’re inviting them for pints. 

You’re a very strange person indeed, do you actually realise what you’re typing, or do you just attempt to string sentences together and make them slightly coherent?

Just now, dandydunn said:

So one posts says you wouldn’t be in a conversation with my pals and the next post says that you’re inviting them for pints. 

You’re a very strange person indeed, do you actually realise what you’re typing, or do you just attempt to string sentences together and make them slightly coherent?

What?? Are you still babbling on.. You really need to get a life man.. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

The conversation had nothing to do with you, it was about a friend coming to Ottawa. I cannot believe I am even responding to this but when someone is as thick is shyte in the neck of a bottle sometimes you have to repeat yourself.. I'm not replying to your drivel anymore. Go start an Aberdeen thread and give us all peace...

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

The conversation had nothing to do with you, it was about a friend coming to Ottawa. I cannot believe I am even responding to this but when someone is as thick is shyte in the neck of a bottle sometimes you have to repeat yourself.. I'm not replying to your drivel anymore. Go start an Aberdeen thread and give us all peace...

I was talking to my friends on that thread, you were commenting on the same thread, yes?

That bit appears to be clear so far. 

You recently stated that you wouldnt talk to friends of mine, then said that you were talking to them, not me. 

It’s all a bit bizarre, almost as bizarre as arranging to meet someone for a pint that you don’t know, even when you have slated that same person on here. 

As I say, you’re a very strange little man. 

There is help available, but I think wee man syndrome won’t be available on the Canadian medical insurance, so you may have to look a little further afield. 

49 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

Parklife could dish it out but he could definitely take it anaw. I joked with him a few times and even posted a few Photoshopped pictures of him and he always laughed and never took it to heart.

I'd guess him leaving was more to do that a huge percentage of threads end up the same way, with the same folk bickering with one another. I don't think your baiting will bring him back either. He was a pretty knowledgeable (if somewhat opinionated) poster when it came to most sports so if there were more threads about football (or sport) that stayed on topic he'd be more likely to return. In my opinion anyway.

He was posting earlier today.

21 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I was talking to my friends on that thread, you were commenting on the same thread, yes?

That bit appears to be clear so far. 

You recently stated that you wouldnt talk to friends of mine, then said that you were talking to them, not me. 

It’s all a bit bizarre, almost as bizarre as arranging to meet someone for a pint that you don’t know, even when you have slated that same person on here. 

As I say, you’re a very strange little man. 

There is help available, but I think wee man syndrome won’t be available on the Canadian medical insurance, so you may have to look a little further afield. 

Ok, thank you for the advice, I will see to me doctor later today. Are you finished making a complete arse of yourself? I hope so.. 

3 hours ago, Tiny Tim said:

The boards poorer for him not posting (regularly anyway) same goes for other posters, especially in this part of the board. 

3 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Well, that's just yet another figment if your overactive imagination. I'm well capable of taking both robust debate and downright abuse. I'd wager I've had more of the later than pretty much anyone on here over the years. That's no issue though, as I definitely have it out and even when I wasn't, I often put my points across in a very forthright manner. 

I stopped posting as I got bored of it. Mainly that your posting and that of your Canadian sidekick spammed every thread and was dull as fuck to wade through. Which is a shame as there's plenty folk well worth engaging with. The mods should limit folk to 20 posts a day, the percentage of good posts would increase exponentially if Dumb and Dumber posts were less numerous. 

3 hours ago, Tiny Tim said:

Not the playing football pic again? 😂

Good man.  I like that one about dumb and dumber especially.  I have always liked your posts and never been unkind to you Parkie.  Slag you but never bad kid.  

Edit.  Just checked, I hate that predictive text but it did in actual fact say slag.

Edited by Rolling hIlls

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Well, that's just yet another figment if your overactive imagination. I'm well capable of taking both robust debate and downright abuse. I'd wager I've had more of the later than pretty much anyone on here over the years. That's no issue though, as I definitely have it out and even when I wasn't, I often put my points across in a very forthright manner. 

I stopped posting as I got bored of it. Mainly that your posting and that of your Canadian sidekick spammed every thread and was dull as fuck to wade through. Which is a shame as there's plenty folk well worth engaging with. The mods should limit folk to 20 posts a day, the percentage of good posts would increase exponentially if Dumb and Dumber posts were less numerous. 

Not the playing football pic again? 😂

I’m almost certain you weren’t playing football in that pic!! :wink2:

20 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Is this the correct thread to post on regarding celtics defence getting ripped apart after 52 seconds tonight?

Asking for a friend. 

Yes, we got ripped apart today, that I will not deny..You see, I can take it on the chin..

12 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Yes, we got ripped apart today, that I will not deny..You see, I can take it on the chin..

Money talks Ramy.  That is the difference pal.  Everywhere.  From Junior to international football.  Unfortunately.  Question for you.  How does it work in Canada?  I am sure I read that in America they had a ceiling on money for transfers.  How does that work in Canada mate.  I would be in favour of it in Scotland.  As you know I am a Gers fan but would love to see other clubs challenging and winning.  10 in a row makes us a laughing stock imo.  Sorry, rambling a bit here but who would want to see 1 club winning everything?  Rangers will win the league this year for sure but I would to see the dons/ hearts/hibs etc winning cups.  Stand on.

Another season is upon us, and a historic one for the Famous Glasgow Celtic. Just would like to take this opportunity to wish Lenny and the Bhoys the best of luck on our quest for a historic 10 league titles in a row. A truly magnificent achievement  WHEN we pull it off.. COYBIG...🏴󠁧🏆🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏆🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏆🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏆🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏆🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏆🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏆🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏆🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏆🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏆🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿