The Mighty Celtic... - Page 106 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

Just now, killiefaetheferry said:

I'll settle for Perth 😂. Let me know if you head to Dundee. I'm only a wee guy but I want to know if you're significantly taller than me. 😉

🤣🤣🤣. No bother pal. Honestly, I am 5 foot, 9 inches tall. On ma word. Never been to Dundee, have a couple mates here in Ottawa fae Dundee. Both support the "Dee".. Top lads...

On 7/19/2020 at 4:43 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Really? So , I will go off topic as it is my thread. I threatened you on FB? Really DD.. Do tell.  Funny how when I am  not here to defend myself, and I have read all the posts, you thought it was quite funny I got binned.. You are an attention seeking, narcissistic poster, who messages your wee pals to have a go at other members of this fine board.. Grow up man...

Yes. You were threatening to punch my heed in if you ever saw me at a match, with at least 2 other posters able to confirm this, but you carry on and pretend it never happened. I’ve probably still got a screenshot somewhere if I could really be arsed looking, but I can’t. 

On 7/19/2020 at 4:53 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Oh dear...

It’s actually true though. I don’t know every Aberdeen fan in the world. 

21 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

I'm a bit disappointed I'm not getting my holiday in Spain this year. Once things are more more safe, I'm hoping to get over to Menorca. Where are you all hoping to travel to, once things allow us to travel freely again?

I’m hoping to get down to motherwell to see a guy I met on the way to wales a few years back. Been a while since we caught up. Hopefully you get something sorted soon. 

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Yes. You were threatening to punch my heed in if you ever saw me at a match, with at least 2 other posters able to confirm this, but you carry on and pretend it never happened. I’ve probably still got a screenshot somewhere if I could really be arsed looking, but I can’t. 

Whit?? 2 things pal. We are not friends on FB, as I denied your friend request. 2nd, you are apparantly 6 foot 5, and I am 4 foot 3. What am I gonnae do, heidbutt yae in the baws???? Are the folk that can confirm this credible witnesses and what not??

9 hours ago, dandydunn said:

If somebody threatened me like that then I would be arsed.  Unless it was fake news as usual.

9 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Aye, but yae message them..

Id be surprised if thats the case. Ive had very few messages off people on this board. Most have been asking about tickets for dons matches and the odd message from cove sheep who i have met

Sad to see you resorting to threatening another poster with violence.

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Id be surprised if thats the case. Ive had very few messages off people on this board. Most have been asking about tickets for dons matches and the odd message from cove sheep who i have met

Sad to see you resorting to threatening another poster with violence.

'Sad to see you resorting to threatening another poster with violence. '

Did you SEE that or making it up?  Would love to know.

6 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Take it you made it up then?  Should not do that on public forums kid.  Stick to the truth and be nice to people.  Have opinions but not bile.  Scotland Forever.

11 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Whit?? 2 things pal. We are not friends on FB, as I denied your friend request. 2nd, you are apparantly 6 foot 5, and I am 4 foot 3. What am I gonnae do, heidbutt yae in the baws???? Are the folk that can confirm this credible witnesses and what not??

Turns out it can’t be found as you’ve blocked me. How about you unblock me and we can see all the posts between other members and then we can see who talks shite. 

Ive found the thread, the balls in your court now. 

Unless you don’t want everyone to see the kind of bullying thug that you actually are. 

3 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

If somebody threatened me like that then I would be arsed.  Unless it was fake news as usual.

I’ve done my bit. 

27 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

He wouldn’t of seen it, unless he knows the other guys involved too, because I don’t know who he is. 

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Turns out it can’t be found as you’ve blocked me. How about you unblock me and we can see all the posts between other members and then we can see who talks shite. 

Unless you don’t want everyone to see the kind of bullying thug that you actually are. 

I’ve done my bit. 

He wouldn’t of seen it, unless he knows the other guys involved too, because I don’t know who he is. 

Acht, grow up, the pair of you.  We support our different clubs but all support Scotland.  Anyone can fall out behind a keyboard.  God knows there are many that don't like me on here.  But we are Scotland and until we start getting on together we will never achieve independence.  Do you not know or understand that?  This hatred of Rangers will never lead us to it.  And you are as much to blame.  Separation and bile between our country has been our downfall.  Stand together.  

5 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Acht, grow up, the pair of you.  We support our different clubs but all support Scotland.  Anyone can fall out behind a keyboard.  God knows there are many that don't like me on here.  But we are Scotland and until we start getting on together we will never achieve independence.  Do you not know or understand that?  This hatred of Rangers will never lead us to it.  And you are as much to blame.  Separation and bile between our country has been our downfall.  Stand together.  

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

I’ve done my bit. 

Whit?? I blocked you? Why would I do that, I have never blocked anyone on this site in over 15 years, I would not even know how ya narcissistic,  attention seeking bag of wind. Imagine a grown man 6 foot 5 greetin about allegidly being threatened by a midget.. poor wee DD.. Was this on here, or on FB, which I have repeatedly said WE Are NOT friends, so why would I block you.. I cannot believe you actually resort to this after I just spent 2 weeks in the hole.. How did you manage without me for that 2 weeks? Grow up man, nobody is interested in your imaginary friends and stories..  Pleaese stay on topic.

28 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Whit?? I blocked you? Why would I do that, I have never blocked anyone on this site in over 15 years, I would not even know how ya narcissistic,  attention seeking bag of wind. Imagine a grown man 6 foot 5 greetin about allegidly being threatened by a midget.. poor wee DD.. Was this on here, or on FB, which I have repeatedly said WE Are NOT friends, so why would I block you.. I cannot believe you actually resort to this after I just spent 2 weeks in the hole.. How did you manage without me for that 2 weeks? Grow up man, nobody is interested in your imaginary friends and stories..  Pleaese stay on topic.

Correct. I know we’re not friends, we never will be, I think that’s what upsets you the most. You tried and failed to be liked by strangers, it’s very bizarre behaviour indeed. You may need professional help. 

You got banned on here and then the first thing you did was jump in posts made in your absence. People would start to think you fancied me, but I’m straight. Thanks anyway. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Correct. I know we’re not friends, we never will be, I think that’s what upsets you the most. You tried and failed to be liked by strangers, it’s very bizarre behaviour indeed. You may need professional help. 

You got banned on here and then the first thing you did was jump in posts made in your absence. People would start to think you fancied me, but I’m straight. Thanks anyway. 

I need professional help. You are the one that accused me on threatening to punch your head in, excuse me? You have witnesses, well, where are they? Where is this screenshot you speak of? Why the need for continual acceptance and pity on this fine board. Folk know there is no love loss between you and I. I have never done anything wrong to you, and dont go about making up stories and pretending go be the victim. Your mob has taking liberties with me umpteen times, but when someone defends their actions against you is not allowed. As far as your comment about me being of a 'Homosexual' nature, that was pretty juvenile even for a man of your stature. Please grow up DD. Put me on ignore, and let the good folk on this board enjoy it for what it is..  Stand on...

22 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I need professional help. You are the one that accused me on threatening to punch your head in, excuse me? You have witnesses, well, where are they? Where is this screenshot you speak of? Why the need for continual acceptance and pity on this fine board. Folk know there is no love loss between you and I. I have never done anything wrong to you, and dont go about making up stories and pretending go be the victim. Your mob has taking liberties with me umpteen times, but when someone defends their actions against you is not allowed. As far as your comment about me being of a 'Homosexual' nature, that was pretty juvenile even for a man of your stature. Please grow up DD. Put me on ignore, and let the good folk on this board enjoy it for what it is..  Stand on...

Stop rising.  The man comes on like Ormond and accuses people with no foundation or proof.  Let it go Ramy.  Like Ormond he will be found out.

Edited by Rolling hIlls

37 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Unblock me then and I’ll show you. And for the record, I never accused anyone of being a homosexual, if you continue to slander me like this, I’ll have no choice but to report you to the mods. It’s disgusting, there’s enough problems in this world without folk like you accusing others of non existent things. 

You’ve never done anything wrong to me, apart from threaten me with violence and have multiple pops at me, just like you have the last few days. I’ve been speaking to other posters in a conversation and you kee following me around like a little lap dog. 

Just now, dandydunn said:

Unblock me then and I’ll show you. And for the record, I never accused anyone of being a homosexual, if you continue to slander me like this, I’ll have no choice but to report you to the mods. It’s disgusting, there’s enough problems in this world without folk like you accusing others of non existent things. 

You’ve never done anything wrong to me, apart from threaten me with violence and have multiple pops at me, just like you have the last few days. I’ve been speaking to other posters in a conversation and you kee following me around like a little lap dog. 

Report me then  big man.. Go on, report me.. You speaking to others, so I was correct, you do go clyping to your wee pals.., "big bad Ramy is bullying me lads"...  As far as the blocking, I have never blocked you, how are we even communicating right now if I had you on block ya fuckin trumpet.. 

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

And you are not the best guy in the world but put yourself in the top 1.  That is your motto on here is it not?

19 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Report me then  big man.. Go on, report me.. You speaking to others, so I was correct, you do go clyping to your wee pals.., "big bad Ramy is bullying me lads"...  As far as the blocking, I have never blocked you, how are we even communicating right now if I had you on block ya fuckin trumpet.. 

No, I was speaking to others on this thread, which you obviously seen, because you’ve got a little pinger from what I’ve said, by fuck I knew you were thick, but you’re stepping up a level now. 

No, you blocked me on Facebook, remember that little episode that you jumped in on another posters page when 3 friends were having a discussion and you decided to start idly throwing threats about? I’ve seen zero on his stuff since then, so the assumption is that you blocked me, does that make sense yet?