The Mighty Celtic... - Page 105 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Can folk please stick to the topic please. I noticed since I took a 2 week "Parental Leave" some of you roasters went off topic.. This is a "Celtic FC" thread, so please respect the board and the "moderators" who have done such a smashing job keeping this board fair and square.. Where is that fuckin Pocketrocket*÷£#&^÷¥×:!*).  Never even got a ban..  Shocker....Anyhoo, onwards and upwards...

welcome back palomino i was shocked you was banned but i dont think i broke the rules to be deserverd to be banned?to stay on thread tho i think that the thumb is a busted flush he was great before for ur mob and 2 goals the free kicks were cool at hampden

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Not good news on Griff. Overweight and out of shape, and Lennon none to happy. Not good news for Scotland either.. Boy needs to make up his mind. Then again, who knows were his head is at. He was in great form before Covid interrupted the season.. Hope he gets it sorted..

Welcome back. I suppose this issue is a decent jumping off point to get this thread back to the subject of Celtic FC. As a fan of them what do you think they should do? Give Leigh Griffiths one more chance or cut ties with him and look elsewhere? I'm not a Celtic fan so don't know the ins and outs of their squad but if Griffiths is ostracised then are the existing forwards within the squad good enough to pick up the slack? What's that Polish lad they spent some cash on like or the player Shved (sp)? Cheers

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well it is "My Thread". I started it, so I make the rules... 

Yet if anyone tells you to wind your neck in you routinely say you will post what you want when you want and don't tell you what to say etc...

So why is that not true for the rest of us on 'your' poxy thread then.

6 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Yet if anyone tells you to wind your neck in you routinely say you will post what you want when you want and don't tell you what to say etc...

It was Ramy that started the thread.  Why don't you start one and we will call it your thread?

31 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Whit????? Tplithnththh or whatever yir name is????

1 hour ago, morrie21 said:

Welcome back. I suppose this issue is a decent jumping off point to get this thread back to the subject of Celtic FC. As a fan of them what do you think they should do? Give Leigh Griffiths one more chance or cut ties with him and look elsewhere? I'm not a Celtic fan so don't know the ins and outs of their squad but if Griffiths is ostracised then are the existing forwards within the squad good enough to pick up the slack? What's that Polish lad they spent some cash on like or the player Shved (sp)? Cheers

That is a very good question mate. I suppose it's up to the doctors first and foremost to see what is wrong. If it is a mental health issue they have to be very careful how they handle it. I love Griff, great player on his day, but he has to take responsibility for his actions. Celtic were very good to him when he was I'll. As far as the Polish lad, he looks good. He is used to playing a different system to what Celtic play, but I like him. He is quick and aggresive and apparently works his socks off I  training. As for Shved, have not seen enough of him, but he is suppose to be a talent. Time will tell...

6 minutes ago, thplinth said:

What word didn't you understand.

Biiiiig Ramy. lol. Who the fuck call themselves 'Big Anything' when they are 5 foot 9.

I did not give myself the name. I was in Glasgow I  1996. The lads at my local started calling me "Big Ramy" as I was built like a fuckin tank back then.. Nae cnut would want any of me... The name stuck.. Today, it is just "Ramy". That ok with you Tpanthenth or am I up for another banning?

I dont know and I dont give a fuck. You have a way of killing any sympathy anyone feels for you in about one post back.

What a vain man you are.

You're so vain you probably think this thread is about you, don't you?

Edited by thplinth

4 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I dont know and I dont give a fuck. You have a way of killing any sympathy anyone feels for you in about one post back.

What a vain man you are.

I don't give a flying fuck about sympathy. It's a "messageboard" , I live 7,000 mile away. Its good banter and a decent source for football info.. Away and have a lie down mate...

9 minutes ago, thplinth said:

What a vain man you are.

This thread is about Celtic FC, that's why I created it. It's not about me, I am not that narcissistic...

38 minutes ago, thplinth said:

What a vain man you are.

😂😂 get him telt Carly.

8 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

I'm a bit disappointed I'm not getting my holiday in Spain this year. Once things are more more safe, I'm hoping to get over to Menorca. Where are you all hoping to travel to, once things allow us to travel freely again?

Well I know most Celtic supporters will be travelling all over Europe following their club? Where will you be travelling to? Perth??

13 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That is a very good question mate. I suppose it's up to the doctors first and foremost to see what is wrong. If it is a mental health issue they have to be very careful how they handle it. I love Griff, great player on his day, but he has to take responsibility for his actions. Celtic were very good to him when he was I'll. As far as the Polish lad, he looks good. He is used to playing a different system to what Celtic play, but I like him. He is quick and aggresive and apparently works his socks off I  training. As for Shved, have not seen enough of him, but he is suppose to be a talent. Time will tell...

Good point with the mental health stuff. Hopefully Griffiths can work his way back to full fitness and form - it would certainly benefit the national team if he does.

6 hours ago, morrie21 said:

Good point with the mental health stuff. Hopefully Griffiths can work his way back to full fitness and form - it would certainly benefit the national team if he does.

I hope so mate. First and foremost is his mental health, if that is the issue. And yes, Scotland would benefit from a fit and healthy Leigh Griffiths as we do not exactly have a strong pool of strikers to choose from unfortunately..