The Mighty Celtic... - Page 104 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

Not good news on Griff. Overweight and out of shape, and Lennon none to happy. Not good news for Scotland either.. Boy needs to make up his mind. Then again, who knows were his head is at. He was in great form before Covid interrupted the season.. Hope he gets it sorted..

51 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Not good news on Griff. Overweight and out of shape, and Lennon none to happy. Not good news for Scotland either.. Boy needs to make up his mind. Then again, who knows were his head is at. He was in great form before Covid interrupted the season.. Hope he gets it sorted..

Yer back!!!  Rangers already won a cup and ra cellic bottom.   Now don't you get angry ma freend.  Scotland  (and dog Wallace) Forever.

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Yer back!!!  Rangers already won a cup and ra cellic bottom.   Now don't you get angry ma freend.  Scotland  (and dog Wallace) Forever.

🤣🤣🤣🤣. Yir some man Davey.. Top lad.... Stand on..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Can folk please stick to the topic please. I noticed since I took a 2 week "Parental Leave" some of you roasters went off topic.. This is a "Celtic FC" thread, so please respect the board and the "moderators" who have done such a smashing job keeping this board fair and square.. Where is that fuckin Pocketrocket*÷£#&^÷¥×:!*).  Never even got a ban..  Shocker....Anyhoo, onwards and upwards...

On 7/7/2020 at 9:36 AM, dandydunn said:

Since Sunday, he’s called someone a clown, idiot, a fukn Hun troll, Jakey cunt, been banging on about Celtic being champions on the anything goes section and mentioned someone’s mum, something that he sees to deem unusable after a remark was made about his family. 

The man is a complete fucking balloon that can’t see the hypocrisy that he posts every time he thumps the keyboard. 

I know a few decent Celtic fans, but that man comes across as the stereotypical Celtic fan who can’t see past anything that isn’t green & white. 

If I knew him in real life, I’d genuinely feel sorry for him. 

You dont, so dont..

On 7/7/2020 at 10:21 AM, dandydunn said:

Dunno, maybe the person he said it to felt threatened. It wouldn’t be the first time he’s tried to bully folk on here. I’ve had threatening messages from him via pm on here and on friends Facebook comments. I don’t let it bother me though. 

Simple rule, if you can’t take abuse, don’t dish it out. 

Really? So , I will go off topic as it is my thread. I threatened you on FB? Really DD.. Do tell.  Funny how when I am  not here to defend myself, and I have read all the posts, you thought it was quite funny I got binned.. You are an attention seeking, narcissistic poster, who messages your wee pals to have a go at other members of this fine board.. Grow up man...

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Jesus, the kleek at it again..

Im just laughing at the irony of you telling someone to grow up whilst telling everyone to stay on topic in your thread.

"This is my thread" 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Just now, vanderark14 said:

Im just laughing at the irony of you telling someone to grow up whilst telling everyone to stay on topic in your thread.

"This is my thread" 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Well it is "My Thread". I started it, so I make the rules...