The Mighty Celtic... - Page 102 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

24 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

When did Ramy go to Canada, if he has been there donkeys years he may not pick on some of the scottish banter. Sometimes it is quite difficult to work out if someone is being serious or joking when conversation is in written form, especially if you have been brought up in Canada. Maybe he is misinterpreting things. Perhaps that is why he uses emojis all the time.  
Either way, I dont think he should have been banned and certainly not without the other person being banned too. 

I dont really like talking about someone when they are not here , so Ramy , if you are watching, I hope you are feeling the ❤️😁

🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I’ll assume that pm you sent me calling him all the things under the sun was sent when drunk then???????

:whistling:

8 hours ago, dandydunn said:

That’s how the mods work on here. Ban who they want and keep others. Same happened to me last year hen I was disputing with Trolling Hills and someone else about something. I got a ban and others else was off Scot free, I probably supported the wrong club. Ramy was out of order on that thread, but not 2 weeks out of order, as was the other balloon he was biting to. 

I have defended the mods on here for years. But I am starting to think you might be right. It is the selective application of the rules that makes it bullshit.

1 minute ago, thplinth said:

I have defended the mods on here for years. But I am starting to think you might be right. It is the selective application of the rules that makes it bullshit.

There was a poster who was racist as fuck, and nothing happened to him. Theres definitely selective banning, trolls seem to get a free pass, so some must either be admin/mods or mates etc

14 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I’ll assume that pm you sent me calling him all the things under the sun was sent when drunk then???????

:whistling:

😂😂😂 GTF , this is exactly the type of thing Ramy would believe ! 

5 minutes ago, kumnio said:

There was a poster who was racist as fuck, and nothing happened to him. Theres definitely selective banning, trolls seem to get a free pass, so some must either be admin/mods or mates etc

I’ve been on here since 2005 I think and I reported my first post just recently. I even said I thought it was meant as a joke but that I found it OTT and offensive. Mods never even bothered to reply.  All that bullshit about not seeing stuff so report it.... pure bollocks. They jump on certain folk while turn a perpetual blind eye to others.  I’ll not bother my arse again. 

11 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I’ve been on here since 2005 I think and I reported my first post just recently. I even said I thought it was meant as a joke but that I found it OTT and offensive. Mods never even bothered to reply.  All that bullshit about not seeing stuff so report it.... pure bollocks. They jump on certain folk while turn a perpetual blind eye to others.  I’ll not bother my arse again. 

That’s about the size of it, it’s pointless. I’m hardly a saint on here, but if anyone took anything I say as serious, then the place is in trouble and if they have reported it, there’s nothing been done  

Only place you’ll see a honest post from me is on the golfers forum, the rest is just nonsense. 

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

That’s about the size of it, it’s pointless. I’m hardly a saint on here, but if anyone took anything I say as serious, then the place is in trouble and if they have reported it, there’s nothing been done  

Only place you’ll see a honest post from me is on the golfers forum, the rest is just nonsense. 

It was YOU thplinth reported. He PM’d me to tell me . 

😙

It was Dave78. Made some post about me quoting anders brevik manifesto and shooting people. FFS the guy killed about 20 kids plus many more... this business of comparing people whose political opinions you disagree with to the most disgusting of people is totally cool with team mod meanwhile I got 2 warning points for posting a video of a girl who got attacked because it was on bitchute. Or more accurately one of their wee buddies complained and they took it at face value. no reply to my pm asking why the warning... quite tempted to test the ban policy. Why not... then  just reregister and start posting real abuse and following their wee buddies about. Who gives a fuck at this point. 

57 minutes ago, thplinth said:

It was Dave78. Made some post about me quoting anders brevik manifesto and shooting people. FFS the guy killed about 20 kids plus many more... this business of comparing people whose political opinions you disagree with to the most disgusting of people is totally cool with team mod meanwhile I got 2 warning points for posting a video of a girl who got attacked because it was on bitchute. Or more accurately one of their wee buddies complained and they took it at face value. no reply to my pm asking why the warning... quite tempted to test the ban policy. Why not... then  just reregister and start posting real abuse and following their wee buddies about. Who gives a fuck at this point. 

I remember it. I can understand why you were offended if you took his words literally but no way was he being serious , I am  sure you know that. Dave78 is a good poster and I am pretty certain there is mutual respect between you.  
Its hard to know the boundaries sometimes as people react in different ways and often on how they are feeling at the time. 

Still everyone at least has the right to a response if they report something and there does seem to be some blatant inconsistencies. 

Might have been better to just to bypass the Mods,  PM Dave and sort it out.
Or get yourself over to Ireland and have a pint with him in The Morgue 😉

Yours

Myra Hindley

5 hours ago, thplinth said:

I saw your complaint, and deleted it. Considered sanctioning you for wasting the mods (my) time, but decided to give you a reprieve.

:P

1 hour ago, bonzo said:

Liked that. 

1 hour ago, bonzo said:

Ramy will be going aff his heid, so many posts and no mention of sellick. 

Says the tragic hun that brought up the celtic boys club on the Epstein thread just because a celtic fan made a post.

Nice bait and grass maneuver through... just like the old days.

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

Says the tragic hun that brought up the celtic boys club on the Epstein thread just because a celtic fan made a post.

Excuse me?

3 hours ago, thplinth said:

2 hours ago, bonzo said:

Excuse me?

Still waiting. A few allegations made there. Back any of them up.

19 hours ago, thplinth said:

Snitch.

8 hours ago, thplinth said:

The continual Celtic/Rangers ( and a few others to be fair) child abuse, point scoring tit for tat thing is probably one of the biggest stains on our game. And fuck me there Is some stiff competition. 

17 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

The continual Celtic/Rangers ( and a few others to be fair) child abuse, point scoring tit for tat thing is probably one of the biggest stains on our game. And fuck me there Is some stiff competition. 

They don't even see how bad it looks from outside the bubble. Similar to when a relationship goes badly wrong and they start using their own kids as a weapon. It is a gradual thing so they don't see it happening.