The Mighty Celtic... - Page 99 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

36 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Ramy now banned for 2 weeks because of the above.  Just spoke to him on FB.  Think that is over the top Mods.  Free the Celtic one.  Going to get a petition going!!

That's not right. What has he done wrong? Along with yourself he's one of the better posters on here.

5 minutes ago, morrie21 said:

That's not right. What has he done wrong? Along with yourself he's one of the better posters on here.

I have never seen him using personal insults which is all to me.  May be dicks sometimes agreed.  But never personal with it to anyone.  Should be a board for a laugh and a joke along with serious discussion  I leave that to thplinth, aaid and these guys who are smarter than me and Big Ramy.

36 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Unfortunately Ramy stumbled into the dark side of the board on his way to Wanky Phrases , followed by his nemesis. Which might explain the ban. 

He fell into that one hook, line & sinker 😂😂😂

6 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Ramys not the sharpest tool in the box for sure and Ive given him a bit of ribbing in the past but there are a few snide cunts on here constantly itching to jump all over him. Same ones every time. Shitebag behaviour. 

Ramy is his own worst enemy, he takes anythinh negative about celtic as a personal insult and then totally loses it. 

I assume the pocketrocket guy has been banned too???

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Ramy is his own worst enemy, he takes anythinh negative about celtic as a personal insult and then totally loses it. 

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

I agree VA.  Ramy is far too sensitive when it comes to Celtic.  He is a good man though and like you doesn't personally insult people.  I get insulted on here all the time but got broad shoulders.  He is guity of over reacting and being a big eejit.  Not a two week sin bin!

Since Sunday, he’s called someone a clown, idiot, a fukn Hun troll, Jakey cunt, been banging on about Celtic being champions on the anything goes section and mentioned someone’s mum, something that he sees to deem unusable after a remark was made about his family. 

The man is a complete fucking balloon that can’t see the hypocrisy that he posts every time he thumps the keyboard. 

I know a few decent Celtic fans, but that man comes across as the stereotypical Celtic fan who can’t see past anything that isn’t green & white. 

If I knew him in real life, I’d genuinely feel sorry for him. 

7 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Since Sunday, he’s called someone a clown, idiot, a fukn Hun troll, Jakey cunt, been banging on about Celtic being champions on the anything goes section and mentioned someone’s mum, something that he sees to deem unusable after a remark was made about his family. 

The man is a complete fucking balloon that can’t see the hypocrisy that he posts every time he thumps the keyboard. 

I know a few decent Celtic fans, but that man comes across as the stereotypical Celtic fan who can’t see past anything that isn’t green & white. 

If I knew him in real life, I’d genuinely feel sorry for him. 

Apart from that though?

7 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I don't think there isn't a piece of verbal abuse that you haven't said to me on here.  But I never respond to it except with a laugh and joke.   So your kind words about Ramy reek of hypocrisy.

The difference is, I don’t deny calling you a cunt and throw the toys out the pram when someone says it to me. You’ve spent the majority of this page telling everyone he doesn’t dish out personal insults and I’ve proven you wrong about 5 times he’s done it in the last 2-3 days. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

The difference is, I don’t deny calling you a cunt and throw the toys out the pram when someone says it to me. You’ve spent the majority of this page telling everyone he doesn’t dish out personal insults and I’ve proven you wrong about 5 times he’s done it in the last 2-3 days. 

So you are allowed to call me the C word and everything under the sun.  Ramy has a spat with someone and gets two weeks in the hole.  All I said on here was that he didn't deserve two weeks.

20 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

So you are allowed to call me the C word and everything under the sun.  Ramy has a spat with someone and gets two weeks in the hole.  All I said on here was that he didn't deserve two weeks.

Dunno, maybe the person he said it to felt threatened. It wouldn’t be the first time he’s tried to bully folk on here. I’ve had threatening messages from him via pm on here and on friends Facebook comments. I don’t let it bother me though. 

Simple rule, if you can’t take abuse, don’t dish it out. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Dunno, maybe the person he said it to felt threatened. It wouldn’t be the first time he’s tried to bully folk on here. I’ve had threatening messages from him via pm on here and on friends Facebook comments. I don’t let it bother me though. 

I don't let what you say to me bother me.  Because I am TA.

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Rich coming from you with all the snide remarks you make. You even told your paranoid gay bar drinking buddy to come up and arse me! 

The wife had a good laugh though and asked what school you went to?

Oh and also why did not have the bollocks to face me yourself.

More or less sums you up.

16 minutes ago, robbo cop said:

Rich coming from you with all the snide remarks you make. You even told your paranoid gay bar drinking buddy to come up and arse me! 

The wife had a good laugh though and asked what school you went to?

Oh and also why did not have the bollocks to face me yourself.

More or less sums you up.

I have no idea what any of that means. You’ll have to explain that further. 

Ive a feeling you’ve mixed me up with someone else.