The Mighty Celtic... - Page 93 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

15 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

John Swinburne?

You were one of the missing 25,000 to be fair.

😂

Yip. Takes me back.  Heard he died a few years back.  Used to get hospitality a lot in  Davie Cooper stand when Lianne Dempster was there.  £25 and access to the wee carslberg bar.  Had to pay for the drinks but was always a good day.

15 hours ago, Terry Munro said:

I’ve been a steward at Tynecastle.😂

Cunts were fighting on the bus to get the job on the cash turnstile. It’s no wonder most clubs make you buy tickets from their own staff at a kiosk now.

I just did segregation and sat and watched the game.

It was nearly 20 years ago, but my training consisted of watching a video of the Bradford fire and then getting handed a high viz. I doubt it’s changed that much, I’d have had no idea what to do if things went wrong.

6 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I’ve been a steward at Tynecastle.😂

Cunts were fighting on the bus to get the job on the cash turnstile. It’s no wonder most clubs make you buy tickets from their own staff at a kiosk now.

I just did segregation and sat and watched the game.

It was nearly 20 years ago, but my training consisted of watching a video of the Bradford fire and then getting handed a high viz. I doubt it’s changed that much, I’d have had no idea what to do if things went wrong.

Things I also learned is that Janette Findlay has blocked me on twitter, no idea why mind you haha

Edited by Terry Munro

• 4 weeks later...

Griff?? So many rumours. I want to keep him, class player, but for some fuckin reason Lennon wont give the boy a run. I get Eduard, but come on, Griff deserves a run. Now we have signed this polish lad. Maybe Griff should go out on loan, get fit, get some confidence,  but where? Scotland need him, he has the goods, just needs to be playing regularly, and I dont see it at Celtic. Hope it works out for Griff. Thoughts...

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Griff?? So many rumours. I want to keep him, class player, but for some fuckin reason Lennon wont give the boy a run. I get Eduard, but come on, Griff deserves a run. Now we have signed this polish lad. Maybe Griff should go out on loan, get fit, get some confidence,  but where? Scotland need him, he has the goods, just needs to be playing regularly, and I dont see it at Celtic. Hope it works out for Griff. Thoughts...

Aye he definetly needs to move. We need an in form griffiths. The longer hes going not playin regular football the less and less chance there is of him gettin to the level he was at a couple years ago.

13 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You say he deserves a run but where does he fit in?  Edouard is your best player and when fit undroppable so there's not really a space for him.  Even this Polish boy seems an expensive bench warmer at £3.5M although I assume he's been bought to replace Edouard if he's moving in the summer.  I am a bit worried that from a Scotland POV people are expecting a bit much from Griffiths.  He's our best option up front but take away his 2 goals against England and he's done very little in a Scotland jersey.

43 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

You say he deserves a run but where does he fit in? 

He doesn't. He also doesn't deserve a run. He's contributed the square root of fuck all in about 18 months and is lucky Celtic stuck by him recently with his ongoing issues.

Would be better for all concerned if we Griffiths and Celtic each went their own way.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2020 at 1:57 AM, Fairbairn said:

You say he deserves a run but where does he fit in?  Edouard is your best player and when fit undroppable so there's not really a space for him.  Even this Polish boy seems an expensive bench warmer at £3.5M although I assume he's been bought to replace Edouard if he's moving in the summer.  I am a bit worried that from a Scotland POV people are expecting a bit much from Griffiths.  He's our best option up front but take away his 2 goals against England and he's done very little in a Scotland jersey.

his goal away to slovenia / slovakia? 2-2 game in Strachans last tournament was a thing of beauty ; cant see many Scotland forwards taking that kind of (half) chance ; great finish - should of been a better result

6 minutes ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

his goal away to slovenia / slovakia? 2-2 game in Strachans last tournament was a thing of beauty ; cant see many Scotland forwards taking that kind of (half) chance ; great finish - should of been a better result

Cracking finish that one. 

Think all his 4 goals for Scotland came in 2017 and he’s barely kicked a ball for us since then. Still only 29 so hopefully he’s got a few more goals in him 

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Awe dont you fuckin start now. This is a Celtic thread. Maybe get some peace and quiet here.. Hail Hail...  

Hang on I thought that this was the Aidrieonians thread ?

After all Ramy you have made it abundantly clear that you are a proud supporter of the Diamonds.

Promotion this season you think ?

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Cheers,  and good luck today. That would put a huge smile on ma face if you got a result..🙂🙂🙂

If we get a result we should get ripped right in aboot DD, Vander and all those other smarmy bullying sheep Ramy Son. 👍😊

1 hour ago, WCTA said:

If we get a result we should get ripped right in aboot DD, Vander and all those other smarmy bullying sheep Ramy Son. 👍😊

Dinna you start. It’s bad enough wee ramy making accusations about people’s sexual and illegal practices, (which he still hasn’t apologised for). You don’t have to lower yourself to his level, it doesn’t suit you. 

Just now, dandydunn said:

Dinna you start. It’s bad enough wee ramy making accusations about people’s sexual and illegal practices, (which he still hasn’t apologised for). You don’t have to lower yourself to his level, it doesn’t suit you. 

Aboot time you started picking on someone closer tae yer ain size Son. Leave the wee man be. 

13 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Are you for real??? I use the word "sheepshagger" and now you want an apology?? Its illegal and poking fun at peoples sexual practices? You need help, honestly.. I will not now, today, tomorrow ever apologize to the likes of you. So one again, you poke your nose in. This is a Celtic thread, yet here you go again. Go start an Aberdeeen thread and geez peace...

2 hours ago, WCTA said:

You pot stirring tractor shagging cunt😂😂😂😂

Edited by vanderark14