The Mighty Celtic... - Page 91 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

10 hours ago, Farcity said:

Daddies, HP or Branstons Rich an Fruity? Anyone?

Bacon - Brown sauce
Hot dogs/burgers - Ketchup and mustard
Lamb - Mint sauce
Beef - Horseradish
Turkey - Cranberry sauce

The above is actually in the bible.

14 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

Bacon - Brown sauce
Hot dogs/burgers - Ketchup and mustard
Lamb - Mint sauce
Beef - Horseradish
Turkey - Cranberry sauce

The above is actually in the bible.

Can't be doing with horseradish at all.

Also, pork - apple sauce

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Toys well an truly thrown out the pram as always. I offered some friendly advice to include you and everyone else in footbal discussion but you take it the wrong way as always. 

Actually no. If you read me previous post, I said I understood what you meant. Thing is I very rarely post on my Celtic thread for that reason. I post now and again on it to keep it alive, no harm in that. My problem was you "telling" me, not "asking" me to post in the post all others do. I do not take orders from anyone, well, maybe my wife.😉. Then you called me an arsehole. Not very professional. No harm anyway, all good my friend. Cheers..

2 hours ago, Tartan_McCole said:

So he can talk to himself without interrupting the adults?

Actually not correct. I started this thread to talk about Celtic. Alot of folk on this board despise Celtic, maybe because of our success, maybe because of our fan support. That way the few Celtic posters can talk and have a bit of banter without annoying anyone else. We play more.football than any other club in Scotland. If you want, I will post everything in the regular football thread, that will not go down well. I'm not trying to portray Celtic as better than any other club, I just like talking about Celtic. It's my club. Apologies to anyone that has been offended in any way.  BR 1314

26 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Actually not correct. I started this thread to talk about Celtic. Alot of folk on this board despise Celtic, maybe because of our success, maybe because of our fan support. That way the few Celtic posters can talk and have a bit of banter without annoying anyone else. We play more.football than any other club in Scotland. If you want, I will post everything in the regular football thread, that will not go down well. I'm not trying to portray Celtic as better than any other club, I just like talking about Celtic. It's my club. Apologies to anyone that has been offended in any way.  BR 1314

Erm, maybe try a celtic board if you love talking celtic so much. Certainly get more of club talk on there

23 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Song book was tremendous as it always is at Tynecastle, particularly in December with the Christmas only songs :ronnyroars:

I thought you’d enjoy it. 😂

Knew they had some Easter songs, didn’t realise there was Christmas ones too.

21 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I thought you’d enjoy it. 😂

Knew they had some Easter songs, didn’t realise there was Christmas ones too.

On a more serious note, the police are going to cause a crush outside that away end one day. Don't know what it's like when Motherwell visit but theres far too many of them surrounding the turnstiles and making an already confined space even smaller. 

Last night someone opened the exit from the inside and everyone rushed in rather than going to the turnstile. Seems totally unnecessary.

Edited by Terry Munro

1 hour ago, Terry Munro said:

On a more serious note, the police are going to cause a crush outside that away end one day. Don't know what it's like when Motherwell visit but theres far too many of them surrounding the turnstiles and making an already confined space even smaller. 

Last night someone opened the exit from the inside and everyone rushed in rather than going to the turnstile. Seems totally unnecessary.

We’ve not taken a big support to Tynecastle in about 10 years. We filled that stand for the Scottish cup game after Phil O’donnell died, but generally take 500 odds.

If they make the full stand go in that one entrance, can see how there’s potential for overcrowding!

2 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

We’ve not taken a big support to Tynecastle in about 10 years. We filled that stand for the Scottish cup game after Phil O’donnell died, but generally take 500 odds.

If they make the full stand go in that one entrance, can see how there’s potential for overcrowding!

30 thousand at cup final in 1991.  First game back in league there was 5000.  I was asked to do a market research survey by the commercial director.  Being serious pal.  Long time ago.  Great fellow.  What was his name again?  Think it was John but may be wrong.