The Mighty Celtic... - Page 88 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

4 hours ago, JECK said:

Celtic need to find themselves a new league with more competition, pointless them being in Scotland. 

Rangers will eventually get their act together, in fact they already are. Celtic and rangers will then have what they both want. 

I'd rather both fucked off to another league, country or planet, they can take their obedient sfa with them.

4 hours ago, JECK said:

Celtic need to find themselves a new league with more competition, pointless them being in Scotland. 

Take a look at the league table kid.  Also the other semi final.  Or go where Parkie and the buffalo go.  To cannytakeit.com.  The Gers are back.  Its now a challenge at the top thanks to Rangers.

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Rangers will eventually get their act together, in fact they already are. Celtic and rangers will then have what they both want. 

I'd rather both fucked off to another league, country or planet, they can take their obedient sfa with them.

The same country you stay in?  Hypocritia?  Yer like Rod Stewart.  Plenty to say about Scotland but...…...….  I wouldn't want to stay there.  I stay here because I love my country.  Facts are chiels that dinna whing.  Kid.

Genuine question Rolling hills, do you think it’s funny calling people kid, or what’s the intention behind it?

In my opinion, and I’d guess most other peoples, you just look like a bigger cunt than your general posting portrays you as. I’d guess that’s the point. 

15 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Genuine question Rolling hills, do you think it’s funny calling people kid, or what’s the intention behind it?

In my opinion, and I’d guess most other peoples, you just look like a bigger cunt than your general posting portrays you as. I’d guess that’s the point. 

He was caught out posting “normal” in another thread a few months back. 

Decent troll though if a bit predictable.

24 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

He was caught out posting “normal” in another thread a few months back. 

Decent troll though if a bit predictable.

Caught at what? I don't even know what this troll thing is. I ask genuine questions and give genuine answers. If that makes me a troll in your opinion then stand on. I stand up for my club unlike the other rangers supporters on here. No bigotry. Is that trolling? Scotland forever. Kid.

9 hours ago, Dapo Mabude said:

A supporter of the green & grey piglets

Naw, your an arsehole. I have been very quiet the last few months, as I have gone overboard few times masell. Granted though, I'm a legend on here iof nearly 15 years, you've non even hit puberty yet, so mind yir tongue.. Especially on ma thread.. 

16 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Naw, your an arsehole. I have been very quiet the last few months, as I have gone overboard few times masell. Granted though, I'm a legend on here iof nearly 15 years, you've non even hit puberty yet, so mind yir tongue.. Especially on ma thread.. 

hahahaha this piglet is raging 

395115437_LennonKickingBottle.jpg.f9f9c8155f9755d44e4a706b7b4f0b2a.jpg