The Mighty Celtic... - Page 86 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

23 hours ago, theweestevie said:

That's because as a Rangers fan I am still waiting for a dodgy decision to go in our favour 😋

Joking aside I think you used up all your dodgy decisions when you got 4 penalties in one game against St Murn last season.

One justified and 3 ridiculous decisions, imagine the meltdown if they had been awarded against you. 

17 hours ago, Mitre said:

"Brother Beaton" gave the worst performance I've seen since Andrew Waddell in the 80s at Ibrox v Hibs 2 years ago.

He's not corrupt or biased, he's just pish like most of the referees in the country.

Spot on, even though we won his performance in the 2nd leg play off at St Mirren Park last season was easily the worst I’ve ever seen.

2 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

Joking aside I think you used up all your dodgy decisions when you got 4 penalties in one game against St Murn last season.

One justified and 3 ridiculous decisions, imagine the meltdown if they had been awarded against you. 

They chose to focus on the 5th penalty claim and say they should’ve had 5. 😂

(to be fair, it probably was a penalty, at least it was in the box!)

Both will be available online.

Rangers game legally on Rangers TV. Worth the £9.99 just to check the commentators don’t say anything controversial. 😂

It’s funny how Celtic game not been sold to premier or BT. It’s almost like having home games on TV impacts attendance....

6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Next. 💤💤💤

Just a thought pal but you could join in the chat in the Europa league thread. if we are all scotland fans like so many say, maybe this thread is better left alone

Feel Hammarby have to take some of the credit for a professional job.

😜

I wonder how things would’ve planned out had that early effort gone in rather than hit the post. Suspect Celtics collective arse could’ve collapsed...

4 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Rangers are pish 😂 When United eventually manage to march back up, we will wipe the floor with these fuckers. . 😃

"See when we get wir hauns on aw you Yes voting, jam making, priest loving, Arab bastard haters of Her Majesties eleven ...." 

Image result for angry rangers fans

Just now, Terry Munro said:

Outclassed them today after them telling us all week how this was the most confident they'd been in a derby for years. 

Pleasing 

You must be reading different books.  Never heard once from Rangers or Celtic saying that.  Making things up again?  Celtic were on the front foot and deserved to win.  The only thing I have heard from the greatest fans in the world over the past 2 weeks is how low they rate Lennon and how the board went for the cheap option.  Hence the green goat brigades banners and u on here.  Lennon will be having a wee chuckle to himself tonight about guys like you.  Well done Lennon.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You must be reading different books.  Never heard once from Rangers or Celtic saying that.  Making things up again?  Celtic were on the front foot and deserved to win.  The only thing I have heard from the greatest fans in the world over the past 2 weeks is how low they rate Lennon and how the board went for the cheap option.  Hence the green goat brigades banners and u on here.  Lennon will be having a wee chuckle to himself tonight about guys like you.  Well done Lennon.

Read the match thread on follow follow and you'll see what I mean, dafty.