The Mighty Celtic... - Page 82 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

1 hour ago, slasher said:

Dunno, I always thought he looked liked a good footballer but if he was bought to score goals it didn't really happen for him. 

Replying to Ersatz

Was he not quite young when he was at Celtic. 

21 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Is that right genius?

Back your manager pal.  Good article in Record.  https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/neil-lennon-defiant-response-celtic-18956048

It's when the chips are down that good men come to the fore.  Wait a minute, I might get calls to ban me again from some for putting this in to the wrong thread!  Back your team and manager.  

On 8/16/2019 at 1:01 PM, PASTA Mick said:

I'd be guessing but I think Lennon just prefers Morgan and Johnston which sums up why Celtic fans don't want Lennon near the job. 

I'm guessing PL wants Sinclair off the wage bill and his fucking unemployable yes man is only too happy to drop him in the hope that he asks for a move.

14 hours ago, slasher said:

I think most of us said so. Three of my mates left the cup final celebrations early and went home when it was announced 😕

I was walking past the Brazen head on the way from Hampden to the town and a guy shouted out a motor that he had the job full time, I assumed it was a hun on the wind up until I got to the Gallowgate and people were confirming it was true. Loads of people were disappointed but were in a "fuck it let's just enjoy tonight" kind of mood. PL knew exactly what he was doing by announcing it at that moment. 

He's a fucking snake bastard, but he's a clever one.

I think the rangers fans felt the same about ally mccoist. One of our own. Unfortunately with old firm fans, success comes before sentiment. I have nothing but admiration for Lennon. But tend to agree about the Celtic board. I think they took the fans for fools. Good news for rangers mind!! Proof will be in the pudding.

Tom Boyd is in trouble over alleging John Beaton is biased against Celtic. :lol:

Seemingly because it was broadcast on the club's own media then some kind of action can be taken against him.

Is it fair for the SFA to go after a paranoid, middle aged man with a rather low IQ though ?

1 hour ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Tom Boyd is in trouble over alleging John Beaton is biased against Celtic. :lol:

Seemingly because it was broadcast on the club's own media then some kind of action can be taken against him.

Is it fair for the SFA to go after a paranoid, middle aged man with a rather low IQ though ?

I saw some tweets on the mad Kerrydale account. I thought they were being made up but apparently they were accurate quotes. 

I thought it was only bitter oranges that whined like paranoid children? 

Puts him up there with the big cry baby Sutton. 😂

1 hour ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Celtic have backed his comments seemingly.  Met Boyd on a few occasions at dinners.  A numpty of a person.  That's the kindest thing I could say about him.

17 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I saw some tweets on the mad Kerrydale account. I thought they were being made up but apparently they were accurate quotes. 

I thought it was only bitter oranges that whined like paranoid children? 

Puts him up there with the big cry baby Sutton. 😂

Is boyd the one who does Celtic tv commentary?

2 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

This could lead to a flood gate scenario considering some of the thick twat ex pros we have passing comment in the media 😂🙈 Kris Boyd could be looking at electric chair/lethal injection.   

5 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

This could lead to a flood gate scenario considering some of the thick twat ex pros we have passing comment in the media 😂🙈 Kris Boyd could be looking at electric chair/lethal injection.   

I think Kris Boyd would be delighted to accept this kind of punishment.

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

SFA raids on sportsman’s dinners.

😂

39 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Gerrard was untouched when he blurted his outburst out however Boyd is taken to task?

Fair point.

I feel the current manager saying what Gerard said at Pittodrie is surely more deserving of attention/action than an ex player on Celtic TV.