The Mighty Celtic... - Page 73 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

52 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Who they rolling out today to have a pop at the boy?

Tom Boyd 6/4 fav

John Kennedy I'm afraid. Sounded more like he was having a pop at the fella advising him. I realise he was asked about it, but I've no idea why they are still willing to give remarks on a player who is no longer on our radar.

1 hour ago, Tartan_McCole said:

John Kennedy I'm afraid. Sounded more like he was having a pop at the fella advising him. I realise he was asked about it, but I've no idea why they are still willing to give remarks on a player who is no longer on our radar.

I’m counting that as yesterday.

:lol:

Andy Walker is coming in in the betting.

On 6/20/2019 at 10:37 AM, sbcmfc said:

Michael Lustig was one of the biggest cunts in Scottish football over the last few years.

Im not going to lie, i’ll miss that. 😂

I'll always remember Lustig and his astonishing complete lack of self-awareness in criticising Neymar for his theatrics. 

Yes, Lustig criticising another player. For theatrics. Astounding. 

12 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

I’ll genuinely miss him.

Love to hate type character, and he’s pretty pish.

😛

He was the weak link in the Celtic defence, so he'll be missed by everyone bar the Celtic fans. 😂

On 6/28/2019 at 6:52 AM, Return of Yermaw said:

I'll always remember Lustig and his astonishing complete lack of self-awareness in criticising Neymar for his theatrics. 

Yes, Lustig criticising another player. For theatrics. Astounding. 

Was that before or after he’d feined injury so he could come off to save being further embarrassed?

1 hour ago, SMcoolJ said:

Was that before or after he’d feined injury so he could come off to save being further embarrassed?

You'll need to be more specific. Which game are you talking about? Its happened so many times. 

16 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

You'll need to be more specific. Which game are you talking about? Its happened so many times. 

Lustig has more fucking medals around his neck than the entire rangers football club have in their history..Fact!!!

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Lustig has more fucking medals around his neck than the entire rangers football club have in their history..Fact!!!

Anyone who sticks the word Fact at the end of a sentence is talking shite. Fact! 😂

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Hes probably got more medals than you have brain cells too

2 hours ago, SteveMcD said:

So how many Celtic games have you been to between him joining & leaving?

Ok pal. Why?? I will answer your ridiculous question, once you tell me what in the fuck this has to do with Lustig...  Think I might enjoy this...

7 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

And what? Mutley has more medals than lustig 😁