The Mighty Celtic... - Page 71 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

15 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Who currently at Celtic should be apologising for kids being abused over 30 years ago would you say?

Are you for real? 

I just knew it would be you or macy who would back the club here. 

Edited by vanderark14

10 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

I asked you a question. Try and answer it.

Nice deflection. Theres no individual currently at Celtic but as an organisation should apologise and offere compensation to the victims. They apparently carried out an investigation at the time and they found no wrong doing.

They cant just hide behind the fact it happened 30 years ago. 

Edit - I'll actually leave it here with you, theres no point in discussing this with anyone who defends Celtic in this instance just because it's their team.

Edited by vanderark14

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Nice deflection. Theres no individual currently at Celtic but as an organisation should apologise and offere compensation to the victims. They apparently carried out an investigation at the time and they found no wrong doing.

They cant just hide behind the fact it happened 30 years ago. 

It amazes me you needed me to explain that to you. I suspect I know exact how you will reply next. 

"Nice deflection" from the guy who answered my question with another question. You really do have a severe lack of self awareness, was the same when you were spouting your homophobia a few weeks ago.

Anyway, I don't think anyone is hiding behind anything. People naturally won't apologise for children being abused when they're not responsible. As for compensation, were you expecting that to be offered in a public statement? That sort of stuff will be dealt with privately I'd imagine, not publicly to appease some crackpot on the tamb

7 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

"Nice deflection" from the guy who answered my question with another question. You really do have a severe lack of self awareness, was the same when you were spouting your homophobia a few weeks ago.

Anyway, I don't think anyone is hiding behind anything. People naturally won't apologise for children being abused when they're not responsible. As for compensation, were you expecting that to be offered in a public statement? That sort of stuff will be dealt with privately I'd imagine, not publicly to appease some crackpot on the tamb

I asked you a question in response to your own deflection, do you actually think before posting?. Read your own posts if you want to see a distinct lack of self awareness. 

As I said, theres not an individual at Celtic who needs to take responsibility but  yes I would expect Celtic to offer an apology and offer compensation because that's the right thing to do. Most sane people will agree with that's. 

Take off the Celtic specs off and you might see what I mean. 

Why would they deal with compensation privately? A public apology would be better for the club, continuing to sweep it under the carpet and keeping it hush hush is wrong no matter which way you.spin it.

As for the homophobic accusations, you  took that the wrong way, you know you did but you will keep it as you think it gives you the moral high ground. 

I had a degree of sympathy for you for a while but I can see what you really are, I wont say it as I'll get banned again.

10 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I asked you a question in response to your own deflection, do you actually think before posting?. Read your own posts if you want to see a distinct lack of self awareness. 

As I said, theres not an individual at Celtic who needs to take responsibility but  yes I would expect Celtic to offer an apology and offer compensation because that's the right thing to do. Most sane people will agree with that's. 

Take off the Celtic specs off and you might see what I mean. 

Why would they deal with compensation privately? A public apology would be better for the club, continuing to sweep it under the carpet and keeping it hush hush is wrong no matter which way you.spin it.

As for the homophobic accusations, you  took that the wrong way, you know you did but you will keep it as you think it gives you the moral high ground. 

I had a degree of sympathy for you for a while but I can see what you really are, I wont say it as I'll get banned again.

Hahaha brilliant. You really are a clown of a guy.

4 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Hahaha brilliant. You really are a clown of a guy.

Dead against homophobia but defends his club for distancing itself from child abuse happening at said club.

You crack on pal

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

That statement yesterday from celtic,  no apology and no responsibility taken.

Sweep sweep sweep.

The apology also only covered one of the four now convicted.

I know the family of someone abused by one of the others. They are absolutley livid.

8 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

The apology also only covered one of the four now convicted.

I know the family of someone abused by one of the others. They are absolutley livid.

I'm not surprised they are livid. Anyone connected to this would the same

Edited by vanderark14

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Getting excited about the David Turnbull signing. The more I read about him he is getting some plaudits. Sounds like a crackin player. Only thing is McGregor to rat face in Leicester is worrying.. 

Certainly looks as if he has earned his way to this contract Ramy.  I hope they are all wrong mind 👍.  55 is coming to a Mall in Canadia near you soon kid.  Stand on x