The Mighty Celtic... - Page 66 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

1 hour ago, The Ormond said:

Dandydunn will be greetin’ intae his collection of wanky trainers noo. 😄

Trainers on the back burner just now, I’m in a bit of a dilemma about what gulf (golf) shoes to wear tomorrow morning. 

8 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Trainers on the back burner just now, I’m in a bit of a dilemma about what gulf (golf) shoes to wear tomorrow morning. 

Golf ? Ramy was a brilliant golfer as a lad. Both hands. Fucking rocket 🚀 of a drive. Nae medals but used to bite other golfer’s ears off and make a fucking necklace out of them. And he’s got better golf shoes than you. I’d friend him if I was you.

9 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Golf ? Ramy was a brilliant golfer as a lad. Both hands. Fucking rocket 🚀 of a drive. Nae medals but used to bite other golfer’s ears off and make a fucking necklace out of them. And he’s got better golf shoes than you. I’d friend him if I was you.

😂😂😂😂

39 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Awe Naw. Dunn had his chance. The friend request has since been suspended. Nae cunt takes the piss out of me. Others are welcome Tae send me requests, I have a few I am mulling over, no gonnae rush things, yae ken whit am.sayin.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to Celtic on their title win which was over before a ball was kicked. I'm sure their fans will see it as an achievement of some sort despite having an obscene advantage over every other club. 

It's like Usain bolt celebrating a win in the 100m sprint against eleven 5 year old kids

Edited by vanderark14

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Congrats to Celtic on their title win which was over before a ball was kicked. I'm sure their fans will see it as an achievement of some sort despite having an obscene advantage over every other club. 

It's like Usain bolt celebrating a win in the 100m sprint against eleven 5 year old kids

Cheers mate.