The Mighty Celtic... - Page 63 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

10 hours ago, The White Ceelo said:

Well done 💤💤💤💤

I don't like Celtic or any other club so yes happily a bigot

I don't like LGBT so I'm happily homophobic

I don't like religious organisations  so happily atheist or Islamophobe or buddistophbe if that's a thing

I don't like gypsies so you can probably call me a nazi also

i don't trust asylum seekers so no doubt a label there also

would prefer to be living in an independent Scotland but have grown to seriously dislike SNP, so yet another phobe

At least I'm honest..👍

Surely to god that's a parody post directly lifted from FollowFollow?

On 3/11/2019 at 10:41 PM, The White Ceelo said:

Well done 💤💤💤💤

I don't like Celtic or any other club so yes happily a bigot

I don't like LGBT so I'm happily homophobic

I don't like religious organisations  so happily atheist or Islamophobe or buddistophbe if that's a thing

I don't like gypsies so you can probably call me a nazi also

i don't trust asylum seekers so no doubt a label there also

would prefer to be living in an independent Scotland but have grown to seriously dislike SNP, so yet another phobe

At least I'm honest..👍

Jesus fkn wept 🙀

On 3/15/2019 at 11:49 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Lenny said he will give Scott Allan a run at some point. Why??? He is leaving in the summer and we should be giving a run out to our reserves instead...

To give him a run out and boost his fitness before he signs for the original greens 

On 3/14/2019 at 8:05 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Hoping Oliver Burke stays with us. Really like the lad. Seems to love playing for us.

He likes playing for us because we're the only club stupid enough to give him game time, he's absolutely muck. 

34 minutes ago, Mox said:

He likes playing for us because we're the only club stupid enough to give him game time, he's absolutely muck. 

We won't sign Burke, not at the kind of money it's likely to take anyway (£7/8m?). I quite like him but I would agree his first touch is woefully inadequate.

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 11:49 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Lenny said he will give Scott Allan a run at some point. Why??? He is leaving in the summer and we should be giving a run out to our reserves instead...

Because, before yesterday, we had no creative midfielders and were playing pish. I'm no fan of Scott Allan, however he offers something that Brown and Bitton do not.

1 hour ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Because, before yesterday, we had no creative midfielders and were playing pish. I'm no fan of Scott Allan, however he offers something that Brown and Bitton do not.

But does he offer something that McGregor, Christie or Rogic don't?

It was a bizarre selection yesterday.  It's bad enough we have to pick 1 of our right-backs but Lennon found a way to fit 2 of them into the team.  Johnston isn't ready too be starting to many matches - the end product isn't there.  Bringing on Hayes was strange too when we had so many good attacking options on the bench.

Edited by PASTA Mick

1 hour ago, PASTA Mick said:

It was a bizarre selection yesterday.  It's bad enough we have to pick 1 of our right-backs but Lennon found a way to fit 2 of them into the team.  Johnston isn't ready too be starting to many matches - the end product isn't there.  Bringing on Hayes was strange too when we had so many good attacking options on the bench.

No, of course not. Given Rogic and Christie are injured though, and McGregor is just back from injury, I wouldn't be against him floating about.

Agreed about yesterday. Poor selection and a baffling shape.

2 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

He'll do anything to find a space for his pal Lustig 

2 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

Benkovic was obviously fit enough to both start on the bench and then play a part in the game. Why Lustig started ahead of him I have no idea.

I questioned the Hayes sub but he ended up being the most dangerous of any wide player we had on the pitch all day. Forrest was absolutely dreadful, bar the cut back for the goal. Sinclair disappeared after HT. I am not a Burke fan but we have seen a couple of examples of his pace and power being too much for average full backs to handle, yesterday was crying out for him to be involved.

French Eddy either looks unplayable or like he is playing wearing clown shoes. Yesterday was the latter.

• 2 weeks later...