The Mighty Celtic... - Page 62 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

1 minute ago, Scotland Ever More said:

And they have banners calling Jock Stein a peido. Tells you all you need to know about them really.

You will always get that though pal.  Arseholes.  I have said on here before Stein was one of my hero's.  But you know what football fans can be like.  Well, not football fans.  Just arseholes who are bigoted.  On both sides of the divide.  The TAMB should be above that which I think we all are.

They definitely had the same banner at Ibrox.  The picture I posted wasn't the same day maybe.  But probably the same banner.  And they hanged it over the broomloan road.  I am certain about that mate.  I was there and the rangers fans applauded.  Unless I was on the Glenlivet !

23 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

They definitely had the same banner at Ibrox.  The picture I posted wasn't the same day maybe.  But probably the same banner.  And they hanged it over the broomloan road.  I am certain about that mate.  I was there and the rangers fans applauded.  Unless I was on the Glenlivet !

🤥

16 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Mon the Hoops. Chance to go 10 points clear. Tough match today.. HH

The league is over bar the shouting Ramy.  Why Gerrard won't play 2 up front astonishes me.  I think Celtic were there for the taking this year.  But for some reason modern day managers won't play 2 up front.  I canny understand that before.

33 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

The league is over bar the shouting Ramy.  Why Gerrard won't play 2 up front astonishes me.  I think Celtic were there for the taking this year.  But for some reason modern day managers won't play 2 up front.  I canny understand that before.

£ for £, are  Rangers possibly the worst team in the league ?

3 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

With talk like that I think the Glen Livet was there for the taking....

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

Mind and no get too excited for the semi. If u pardon the pun ☺

I am excited. If you miraculously get by Aberdeen, I will take great pleasure in giving you lot a right good kicking in the semis. Btw, yir man Morales is a right vile cunt. Saw the highlights from last night.  

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I am excited. If you miraculously get by Aberdeen, I will take great pleasure in giving you lot a right good kicking in the semis. Btw, yir man Morales is a right vile cunt. Saw the highlights from last night.  

We played u off the park at new year. The miracullues thing was it was only 1 nil. Should have been a hiding. Abardeen had their chance last week. So mind and not get too excited the night before the game bhoyo. After all. Its not Rangers you are playing its a newly formed sevco so quit worrying and getting so worked up  😂

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

We played u off the park at new year. The miracullues thing was it was only 1 nil. Should have been a hiding. Abardeen had their chance last week. So mind and not get too excited the night before the game bhoyo. After all. Its not Rangers you are playing its a newly formed sevco so quit worrying and getting so worked up  😂

The only miraculous thing is how you got through life with spelling like that...

14 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

😂 Probably United, you dozy bigot. 

Well done 💤💤💤💤

I don't like Celtic or any other club so yes happily a bigot

I don't like LGBT so I'm happily homophobic

I don't like religious organisations  so happily atheist or Islamophobe or buddistophbe if that's a thing

I don't like gypsies so you can probably call me a nazi also

i don't trust asylum seekers so no doubt a label there also

would prefer to be living in an independent Scotland but have grown to seriously dislike SNP, so yet another phobe

At least I'm honest..👍

8 hours ago, The White Ceelo said:

Well done 💤💤💤💤

I don't like Celtic or any other club so yes happily a bigot

I don't like LGBT so I'm happily homophobic

I don't like religious organisations  so happily atheist or Islamophobe or buddistophbe if that's a thing

I don't like gypsies so you can probably call me a nazi also

i don't trust asylum seekers so no doubt a label there also

would prefer to be living in an independent Scotland but have grown to seriously dislike SNP, so yet another phobe

At least I'm honest..👍

Staunch