The Mighty Celtic... - Page 52 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

5 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

See Celtic fans have torched a bigot bar in Benidorm last night and are fighting the police in Valencia.

Can imagine that trip would attract a bigger than usual ned element.

Oh really? And what is your source? I have seen videos of the cunt police firing rubber bullets at Celtic supporters doing nothing wrong?  Fucking pricks..

43 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh really? And what is your source? I have seen videos of the cunt police firing rubber bullets at Celtic supporters doing nothing wrong?  Fucking pricks..

Wow wow wow those Spanish polis had better watch out !

Big Maple the world's greatest Scotsman and self proclaimed hardman you don't want to mess with is getting angry :rollsmile:

He'll turn up in Valencia in an eye watering chequered suit (that he thinks is tartan), inform them that he is "a legend" and give them one final warning or else.

26 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Big Maple the world's greatest Scotsman and self proclaimed hardman you don't want to mess with is getting angry :rollsmile:

He'll turn up in Valencia in an eye watering chequered suit (that he thinks is tartan), inform them that he is "a legend" and give them one final warning or else.

I thought it, now I definitely know it. You know absolutely nothing about me, yet you claim to do so. What an utter fucking wank stain you are. I do not claim to be a Hardman as you put it, but I would love to give you a fuckin slap across the chops. Do us all a favor and fuck off to another board..  

31 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

:lol:

25 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I thought it, now I definitely know it. You know absolutely nothing about me, yet you claim to do so. What an utter fucking wank stain you are. I do not claim to be a Hardman as you put it, but I would love to give you a fuckin slap across the chops. Do us all a favor and fuck off to another board..  

Oh, be nice.

3 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Which news outlet are reporting that it was Celtic fans who torched a bar, fought with police and have a large ned element traveling? 

You can answer for him, now that you're his self appointed spokesman.

I’ll let him answer the specifics, I only noticed the regular newspapers reporting bother. 

4 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

I’ll let him answer the specifics, I only noticed the regular newspapers reporting bother. 

I noticed the sensational headlines too. A quick read of the actual story doesn't mention anything about Celtic fans being responsible though.

PUB BLAZE 

Rangers bar ‘set on fire’ in Benidorm as thousands of Celtic fans head to Valencia for Europa League clash

20 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

I noticed the sensational headlines too. A quick read of the actual story doesn't mention anything about Celtic fans being responsible though.

PUB BLAZE 

Rangers bar ‘set on fire’ in Benidorm as thousands of Celtic fans head to Valencia for Europa League clash

Just read the story as well. Not a mention of Celtic supporters being involved. Scott Brown will get blamed by some on here........

3 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Just read the story as well. Not a mention of Celtic supporters being involved. Scott Brown will get blamed by some on here........

It's a Rangers bar, probably heading for administration anyway....... insurance job! 👍

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You really don't do yourself any favours

Given the Spanish police previous for being a tad heavy handed, it’s probably advisable not to break seats at the match tonight. They do love a baton charge. My advice to any Celtic fans tonight is if you see them putting their visors down on their helmets run like fuck. 

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh, and WE torched the bar? FFS. Proof?

No one said you did, it was obviously aimed at Celtic fans, not plastic paddy’s from Canada. 

Good to see you flinging more personal abuse and threats around the board though, makes the tears all the sweeter when you greet about anyone saying anything to you. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

No one said you did, it was obviously aimed at Celtic fans, not plastic paddy’s from Canada. 

Good to see you flinging more personal abuse and threats around the board though, makes the tears all the sweeter when you greet about anyone saying anything to you. 

The irony in telling someone to feck off to another board was my personal favourite