The Mighty Celtic... - Page 50 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

Guest faircity
3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You really are annoying you know that. Your like John fucking Wayne, hand on the holster and soon as I post bang, here yae come. 

That's coz you talk shite. Shite that would give Rolling Hills/Chripper * a bad name. 

* Delete current guise. 

Edited by faircity

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You really are annoying you know that. Your like John fucking Wayne, hand on the holster and soon as I post bang, here yae come. 

It’s just funny to watch you get all upset and make a constant cunt of yourself though. 

24 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Celtic just don’t get enough of a challenge from the diddy teams in Scotland. They should join the EPL. It’s the only way to counter the financial disadvantage they are faced with when they play the big European teams. Shocking state of affairs, so unfair on Celtic.

Good post. I agree. 👍

33 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Celtic just don’t get enough of a challenge from the diddy teams in Scotland. They should join the EPL. It’s the only way to counter the financial disadvantage they are faced with when they play the big European teams. Shocking state of affairs, so unfair on Celtic.

7 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Good post. I agree. 👍

Which one of you has their tongue in their cheek?? :blush:

Edited by The White Ceelo
spelling police

30 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

What amount is they have in the bank? and your team fought tooth and nail to keep....Shot Brown. Forget buying disco lights and spend big on players, is that not what the fans really want?

Like rangers did are you an accountant now that’s tongue in cheek 

4 hours ago, jcs said:

Like rangers did are you an accountant now that’s tongue in cheek 

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Whit? Atleast all our papers, accounts, taxes, books are in order. We don't have the tax man kicking our door down. Unlike another new club in Glasgow. 

Away and lay down in a dark room the pair of you, hurtin much?

New club/Old club not my fault, still playing out of Ibrox whoever they are so will get my support.  Doubt even auld maw Teresa was whiter than white, so people in Glass houses etc

All the clubs in Glasgow were new at one time.

Let's no start another 50 pages on this shite

2 hours ago, The White Ceelo said:

Away and lay down in a dark room the pair of you, hurtin much?

New club/Old club not my fault, still playing out of Ibrox whoever they are so will get my support.  Doubt even auld maw Teresa was whiter than white, so people in Glass houses etc

All the clubs in Glasgow were new at one time.

Let's no start another 50 pages on this shite

Ramblings

9 hours ago, biffer said:

I don't watch much football anymore. 

Tonight made me remember why. 

Celtic were dogs breath bad. Don't even deserve a swear word. Just awful. 

Malmo v Chelsea was on in the pub at the same time. Chelsea had to make an effort. Valencia got out of second gear for about 90 seconds for the two goals. 

And that's the best we have to offer from Scottish football. The entire system is diseased and it will not get better. Quite glad I don't partake anymore. 

Maybe you should do the same for football message boards and leave them for actual football fans then?

Decided to watch Celtic last night, for once I had time to watch a game not featuring Aberdeen or Scotland. Its the first European game I've watched in years which didn't feature Aberdeen. Brown was beyond shite, probably the worst I've seen him play. Is he passed it? 

Celtic looked devoid of ideas, does Rodgers not know when to change formation or tactics?, passing the ball along the back four was like watching Levein's Scotland. 

I really wanted to see the Scottish lads play well but I thought most were non existent, it could be argued Burke, Christie and Forrest were starved of the ball but at times they were completely static too.

Poor performance and I reckon that tie is over 

6 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

You reckon the tie is over? So what you're saying is you don't think Celtic can go to Spain and overturn a 2-0 home defeat for the first time ever?

Insightful stuff. You should have a tipster column in a Saturday morning newspaper

congrats, you're still a prick

7 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

That's not very nice, Mr Fixit

I'll leave you to it, you're posts never make much sense anyway.

you seem hell bent on having a go at people and having arguments rather than having an adult conversation.