The Mighty Celtic... - Page 48 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Kafuckinbooooooom!!! 5-0. 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

I forgot about these driverless trains these days!!!  Rangers are on the track beside you bhoy!!  And will overtake soon.  The league Is already ours but a Cup to go with all the rest would be the toffee on the cake.  Not the toffee.  I think it may be some other covering but you know what I mean.  Great patter big fella.  👍

9 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Aye. Scott Brown is finished.🤣🤣🤣. What a fuckin screamer. I love that man. Captain, Leader, Legend.... HFH

Wan goal every two years from midfield? Alan mgregor has scored more than him!! Nah. Kidding pal. He was a great player for celtic and can still do a job. Have a good week. And by the way I will be supporting celtic on thursday. Scotland Forever.

9 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Just realised Burke is on the pitch. 

In that case Brown is the 2nd worst Celtic Jersey. 

I've heard a lot of Celtic fans criticising Sinclair recently but he looks good so far, if they can get the ball to him. 

Would like to see what Burke  do. Only problem is we cannae get the fuckin ball to him.